Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Unread post by 131618 »

imoverit wrote:
131618 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:09 pm Maybe it's just me - hubby and I laugh at ill- times pictures of ourselves and the kids for sure but I don't post the bad ones to thousands of people... Calvin seems like the forgotten one too which is maybe why I found Jared's story extra sketchy

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
What was it? I think I missed it if you mean IG story, or I missed something else lol
It was on his IG stories - one of their giveaway photos I think with Ellie in that turban hat and the two little boys in the wagon. He switched from one nice picture to one with Calvin looking down a bit with big huge eyes and a goofy smile but was obviously an outtake and he had "wait for it Image" at the top

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:Is it just me, or does it seem like Ellie's "migraines" are contagious? FIrst Bonnie, then Joel, now Jared? Almost like it has become the perfect excuse to "opt out" of life.
Don’t forget Chad (although I find him a believable source)!

Ellie’s “eye pain” migraines still don’t add up to me. Nothing about what she describes fits classic migraine characteristics.

Also just throwing out I’ve seen a lot of Covid patients who’s biggest of only complaint was headache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Tiger27 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:49 pm
Kattiness Everdeen wrote:Is it just me, or does it seem like Ellie's "migraines" are contagious? FIrst Bonnie, then Joel, now Jared? Almost like it has become the perfect excuse to "opt out" of life.
Don’t forget Chad (although I find him a believable source)!

Ellie’s “eye pain” migraines still don’t add up to me. Nothing about what she describes fits classic migraine characteristics.

Also just throwing out I’ve seen a lot of Covid patients who’s biggest of only complaint was headache.

Migraines are unfortunately something else I have decades of personal experience with (as a patient). Nothing any of them have ever said has convinced me they are migraines yet, wIth the exception of Chad. It seems his doctor agrees because he was the only one sent in for a brain scan....an MRI with contrast at that. In my experience that usually means they are pretty concerned. When my first "complex" migraine gave me stroke-like symptoms they didn't even use contrast. It wasn't used until years later when I went to the ER with a potential dissection on my carotid (I only had an aneurysm).

So I am actually concerned about Chad. Simple exercise induced migraines are a thing, and relatively harmless, so hopefully that's all it is. There are endless lifestyle improvements and medications that can address migraines, but unfortunately the poor kid doesn't even have access to a bed and wholesome foods which is the foundation of treating any health issue. I am really curious to hear the outcome of the scan. I assume it is nothing more than the standard "white matter abnormalities consistent with migraines", or they normally would be foreshadowing/milking the $hit out of the results on SM already. We never did hear what happened with that surgery Shari so desperately wanted on her calves. I wonder if the surgeon said no.

Jared could easily have had COVID though, the Franke's were reamed when they so callously spread it all around town with glee, so I can see why the rest wouldn't want to admit to it.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Parktown »

Oh Ellie you are so perfect! Here take a gold sticker 🙄!

Really makes one wonder what spooked that poor first babysitter that she absolutely disappeared without word to them after spending a day with Ellie? Even the one she apparently liked moved away hmmm! Are people too polite to tell her she is control freak galore probably!!!! Yeah boys can be without proper seatbelts but G forbid Calvin climb a car and Ellie rush to intervene her controlling behavior!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Omg..her IG pic! CLOSE your legs! Have some class, nobody wants to see up your scrawny crotch! 🤮
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie’s IG story is enlightening. Having an appointment means Jared “makes her morning special” so she feels like she has an entire day to herself. She sits in the car and rests.

Win win for her. She gets attention from a medical professional, gets to avoid life for awhile and has Jared kissing her ass and treating her like a princess.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:08 pm Ellie’s IG story is enlightening. Having an appointment means Jared “makes her morning special” so she feels like she has an entire day to herself. She sits in the car and rests.

Win win for her. She gets attention from a medical professional, gets to avoid life for awhile and has Jared kissing her ass and treating her like a princess.

I was gonna say, the woman talks like someone who never wanted kids. She needs more attention than them, which is just never going to work!! Poor Jared has to take care of the three kids and his wife who is the neediest child of them all.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

The second Ellie said that minimalism looks different for everyone I thought, her version is just to get rid of her kids' toys. Next thing she shows is the kids' "minimal" toy closet :lol: yup Ellie, minimalism for the kids only is the Griffiths way, you got it!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Minimalism only applies to the kids. Ellie is shown her closet before and mentioned she had 60+ pairs of shoes.

I’d be embarrassed to have more shoes than my children has toys.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:38 pm Minimalism only applies to the kids. Ellie is shown her closet before and mentioned she had 60+ pairs of shoes.

Plus she said she thinks 40 or so books for the kids is far too many, she wants them to have 10 or less. That one really blew my mind. I'd be happy for my kids to have lots and lots of books, but I value education and curiosity so I see why Ellie doesn't care. And the way she spoke about it when she said Jared doesn't want to get rid of them but too bad, she does so they're going, was incredibly rude and gross.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

imoverit wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:38 pm Minimalism only applies to the kids. Ellie is shown her closet before and mentioned she had 60+ pairs of shoes.

Plus she said she thinks 40 or so books for the kids is far too many, she wants them to have 10 or less. That one really blew my mind. I'd be happy for my kids to have lots and lots of books, but I value education and curiosity so I see why Ellie doesn't care. And the way she spoke about it when she said Jared doesn't want to get rid of them but too bad, she does so they're going, was incredibly rude and gross.
If I thought she was taking the boys to the public library weekly to get books, I would say yeah I get not having a lot of books. She doesn’t take them to the library. She doesn’t promote education. She’s happy being ignorant and lazy. She certainly makes that work.
My favorite time of day was reading to my kids before nap and bed times. She misses out on so much by being so selfish.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

YES I came here to say this exact thing that y'all are talking about! Paring down their books? Come on. I'm all for paring down toys but books??? And like somebody else said, if she was taking them to the library, sure, but you know she isn't.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

There is going to be some serious shit happening when those kids are teenagers and realise what's been going on for so long.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Minimalism only applies to the kids. Ellie is shown her closet before and mentioned she had 60+ pairs of shoes.

Sadly that just seems to be the way of the Griffiths sisters. Her sister Ruby's poor kids barely have enough clothes. I am all for being intentional and living with less but Ellie only has that philosophy for her kids.

I cannot imagine limiting the number of books my kids can have. We go through them every few months and donate the ones they don't really use anymore. Books are the one thing my kids can have as many as they want of.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

natalka81 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:03 pm There is going to be some serious shit happening when those kids are teenagers and realise what's been going on for so long.
Nah, they will just think this is normal behavior and pass it along to their own children. They don't live in the real world like the rest of us. They will go to college in Utah, get married in their teens and produce many children as expected and the tradition will continue.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

E *intentionally* unfollowed her entire family and all her friends on IG?

offthecuff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by offthecuff »

131618 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:51 am E *intentionally* unfollowed her entire family and all her friends on IG?

I don't have Instagram. Can anyone confirm this?!!
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

offthecuff wrote:
131618 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:51 am E *intentionally* unfollowed her entire family and all her friends on IG?

ImageImage

offthecuff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by offthecuff »

131618 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:03 pm
offthecuff wrote:

ImageImage

Welp, looks like the rumors of Ellie and Bonnie having a falling out may be true. Wow. Thanks for verifying.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

offthecuff wrote:
131618 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:03 pm
offthecuff wrote: I don't have Instagram. Can anyone confirm this?!!
ImageImage

Welp, looks like the rumors of Ellie and Bonnie having a falling out may be true. Wow. Thanks for verifying.
That’s crazy she is not following any of their accounts, but remember she used to block their names in the comments on her vlogs

Return to “Ellie and Jared”