Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by JLPC »

1finn wrote:Yeah, Sam makes a big deal about flying first class, and making sure we know that Health has never flown 1st class, yet he is not smart enough to make the reservations well enough in advance to get seats next to his traveling companion, what an idiot....

They really are like the Beverly Hillbillies when they travel, just acting like trash all the time......and WHAT IS UP WITH SAM AND TOILETS??????

Just waiting for Nia to have an accident while vlogging, hopefully the kids will not be in the car.....and what is up with Sam and no phone, and why do they mention it in EVERY vlog now, something more to that story, it is just plain bizarre that a father would not have a phone, at least get him a Cricket phone, for calls only no internet for Sam.
The whole vlog was EXTRA weird today. I thought, omg, are they both having breakdowns at the same time?

Also...um...2 grown men are going to share a room with a king size bed? WTH? Is this trip Sam's treat? Gawd, poor Heath. They were in DC to go to the new Bible Museum which is quite controversial.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

1finn wrote:Yeah, Sam makes a big deal about flying first class, and making sure we know that Health has never flown 1st class, yet he is not smart enough to make the reservations well enough in advance to get seats next to his traveling companion, what an idiot....

They really are like the Beverly Hillbillies when they travel, just acting like trash all the time......and WHAT IS UP WITH SAM AND TOILETS??????

Just waiting for Nia to have an accident while vlogging, hopefully the kids will not be in the car.....and what is up with Sam and no phone, and why do they mention it in EVERY vlog now, something more to that story, it is just plain bizarre that a father would not have a phone, at least get him a Cricket phone, for calls only no internet for Sam.
You don't even have to make your reservations that far in advance. Just talk to the airline. And they always act like such world travellers, but don't get seats together and are always worried about being bumped. If you check in early, you're less likely to get involuntarily bumped. I seriously think they do these things to create vlog drama.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:Three things ...
1. Why is she still vlogging and driving AND she's not wearing a seat belt

2. Isn't their sticker long past expired? On the truck it's a 2018 sticker.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 7fe9dc.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... d6e280.png[/img]

3. Wonder where Sam got the money to stay at that hotel..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That tag is definitely expired. It's 08/17 so they had until 09/17 to get a new one. So legally if they are pulled over huge ass ticket. It's 2 and a half months late, that will be a huge ticket. They aren't the brightest

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KLothbrock wrote:

2. Isn't their sticker long past expired? On the truck it's a 2018 sticker.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 7fe9dc.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... d6e280.png[/img]

That tag is definitely expired. It's 08/17 so they had until 09/17 to get a new one. So legally if they are pulled over huge ass ticket. It's 2 and a half months late, that will be a huge ticket. They aren't the brightest

But at least in California, it's a fix it ticket. I was late on my registration, and got a ticket, and all I had to do was show a CHP officer that I bad my registration, and he signed it off, and I didn't have to pay it.

But there's no reason that they shouldn't have their registration paid. I had problems getting it smogged, and couldn't afford to fix it in time.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:

But at least in California, it's a fix it ticket. I was late on my registration, and got a ticket, and all I had to do was show a CHP officer that I bad my registration, and he signed it off, and I didn't have to pay it.

But there's no reason that they shouldn't have their registration paid. I had problems getting it smogged, and couldn't afford to fix it in time.

They have plenty of money to get it done and if they don't they should really prioritize their life. Haha

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

The lack of responsibility with them is great, how many times has Sam forgot/lost his wallet, and again today forgot his ID....how many times have they locked themselves out of their house, once with the baby inside. I mean they really don't do anything all day, well Nia does some housework, and Sam plays on the computer, putters around his shed...generally making messes.

It amazes me that the kids get to school at all, but I wonder how many times they are late, or like Sam said about getting charged for picking Abram up late from his school, bet that happens a lot, then both their a%%es show up.

The Watergate hotel, runs about $300 a night (for the cheapest room) so Sam is spending quite a bit of money, along with the plane tickets (1st class) for a trip away from Nia.....and then Nia is going away too, they seem to spend quite a bit of time away from each other and the kids, wonder is they both will be gone at the same time, and fame out the kids to their mothers.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KLothbrock wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:That tag is definitely expired. It's 08/17 so they had until 09/17 to get a new one. So legally if they are pulled over huge ass ticket. It's 2 and a half months late, that will be a huge ticket. They aren't the brightest

They have plenty of money to get it done and if they don't they should really prioritize their life. Haha

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't defending them. It bugs me the way so many vloggers act like the rules don't apply to them. SlyFox is pretty bad with that-- it's not a surprise that they get along. They had their electricity shut off because they forgot to pay it. Andrew is always running around trying to find an open pharmacy to get his insulin because he puts it off until the last minute. They act like over grown children to whom the rules don't apply.

I guess that because _I_ have had late registration, I felt compelled to say something. Which is silly because we aren't talking about me. We're talking about these idiots. Duh.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:But at least in California, it's a fix it ticket. I was late on my registration, and got a ticket, and all I had to do was show a CHP officer that I bad my registration, and he signed it off, and I didn't have to pay it.

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't defending them. It bugs me the way so many vloggers act like the rules don't apply to them. SlyFox is pretty bad with that-- it's not a surprise that they get along. They had their electricity shut off because they forgot to pay it. Andrew is always running around trying to find an open pharmacy to get his insulin because he puts it off until the last minute. They act like over grown children to whom the rules don't apply.

I guess that because _I_ have had late registration, I felt compelled to say something. Which is silly because we aren't talking about me. We're talking about these idiots. Duh.

Oh right I got your post hahaha!!!! I was just stateing that they think they can get away with it and they won't. They think they are celebs..[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 800f6f.jpg[/img]

smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

KLothbrock wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:They have plenty of money to get it done and if they don't they should really prioritize their life. Haha

Oh right I got your post hahaha!!!! I was just stateing that they think they can get away with it and they won't. They think they are celebs..[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 800f6f.jpg[/img]

Regarding Slyfox, a electric company not going to shut your power off for one late payment either.. there usually a few notices before they actually shut it off . I know because I've struggled with paying my electric bill at times

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

smileyfacekimmie wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Don't get me wrong. I wasn't defending them. It bugs me the way so many vloggers act like the rules don't apply to them. SlyFox is pretty bad with that-- it's not a surprise that they get along. They had their electricity shut off because they forgot to pay it. Andrew is always running around trying to find an open pharmacy to get his insulin because he puts it off until the last minute. They act like over grown children to whom the rules don't apply.

Regarding Slyfox, a electric company not going to shut your power off for one late payment either.. there usually a few notices before they actually shut it off . I know because I've struggled with paying my electric bill at times

Mine is two months behind and they will shut off. Agree it wasn't a one time thing

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia vlogging herself doing the dishes at her friends house is a real PATHETIC attempt for the "aww Nia you work so hard" comments - what kind of a person is that desperate for attention? I also want to say that every single person they know have such beautiful homes - they aren't milking money from YouTube either so why are these weirdos still living in that dirty tiny box?? Ladies who are into fashion know what she's talking about? Okay first off this chick has such a weird style of dressing and the odd chance she does look trendy it's because she is stalking Hanna's (SlyFox) Instagram!! Sam is a workaholic?? Really Nia?? You must be dreaming!!! Sam got first class tickets and a king size bed for Heath? Does he ever do that kind of stuff for Nia?? What a weirdo!!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I don't think "depressed" is the correct word to describe Flint, michigan. They don't have clean water. That's pretty far past "depressed."

These two can't avoid each other forever.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Nia didn't vlog the goodbye with her "friend" cause it wasn't mushy gushy lovey like she said. I don't even think she was waving at anybody at the end either. She is like some kind of comedic character SNL would have about a girl who was so desperate for friends.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

KaterTot wrote:Nia didn't vlog the goodbye with her "friend" cause it wasn't mushy gushy lovey like she said. I don't even think she was waving at anybody at the end either. She is like some kind of comedic character SNL would have about a girl who was so desperate for friends.
I got the feeling that poor Sara wasn't even expecting Nia, and wasn't pleased to see her at all! Just what you need on the morning you are moving out of your home...Nia with her camera, setting up shop, and her 2 little kids wreaking havoc! OMG!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KLothbrock wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:They have plenty of money to get it done and if they don't they should really prioritize their life. Haha

LOL

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Don't get me wrong. I wasn't defending them. It bugs me the way so many vloggers act like the rules don't apply to them. SlyFox is pretty bad with that-- it's not a surprise that they get along. They had their electricity shut off because they forgot to pay it. Andrew is always running around trying to find an open pharmacy to get his insulin because he puts it off until the last minute. They act like over grown children to whom the rules don't apply.

Yep. Been there myself. I think for them, it was failure to adult. Arrrrgh.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

First of all - those paci's have to be tossed out so no idea why she's looking for them...and then her dancing on the couch, really Nia?? I would be so embarrassed to be hanging out with her - she needs some serious help!! I have no idea why they film everyone else's homes on their streets - it's an invasion of privacy and those poor people can't even say anything to them because of their community rules or whatever. I skipped through Sam's parts - although I have to say he was underdressed for wherever they were at!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:First of all - those paci's have to be tossed out so no idea why she's looking for them...and then her dancing on the couch, really Nia?? I would be so embarrassed to be hanging out with her - she needs some serious help!! I have no idea why they film everyone else's homes on their streets - it's an invasion of privacy and those poor people can't even say anything to them because of their community rules or whatever. I skipped through Sam's parts - although I have to say he was underdressed for wherever they were at!!
Did you miss the bedroom scene? Sam and Heath in bed together? Heath tells Sam to put a shirt on. It's rich AF! LOL.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I just saw this comment:

"For this videos comment of the day, I have something to question/ add, what if some of us are Buddhist? As a Buddhist myself, we don't take part in any type of bible studies so I don't think it would be right to do it in a public school. (Maybe a schools with just Christians or something - a religious school)"

Sam & Nia had the gall, lack of grace, to make this VERY mean comment to this girl, who is probably a child:

Sam and Nia
47 minutes ago
I guess you also think that a multi million dollar museum in the most important city in the world is small minded too huh?

I have been disgusted with them many times, but this!! How dare they?
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

JLPC wrote:I just saw this comment:

"For this videos comment of the day, I have something to question/ add, what if some of us are Buddhist? As a Buddhist myself, we don't take part in any type of bible studies so I don't think it would be right to do it in a public school. (Maybe a schools with just Christians or something - a religious school)"

Sam & Nia had the gall, lack of grace, to make this VERY mean comment to this girl, who is probably a child:

Sam and Nia
47 minutes ago
I guess you also think that a multi million dollar museum in the most important city in the world is small minded too huh?

I have been disgusted with them many times, but this!! How dare they?
OMG! Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. That was totally Sam! I have had Nia reply to me once or twice and it's funny to me what they reply to. It's not the bigger things usually. I think one of mine was on cooking, the bay leaf and she got all bitchy on me. I laughed it off cause I could tell it bothered her to be wrong more than it bothered her that people were saying she was stupid for marrying Sam or how dumb she was acting. She doesn't reply to those. Just the stupid things telling her she's doing something wrong. Big egos run high in that household.

Return to “Sam and Nia”