Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

sysy49
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by sysy49 »

Cranberry wrote:I do think that Chloe genuinely is trying to raise her kids to be intelligent and well-rounded, but she is just not qualified to be teaching them on her own. There is a lot I give her credit for that you don’t see in other YouTube families, but in most things she does into seems like she has the right idea down but executes it poorly. She wants to be this crunchy modern mom but the fact is that she is so young still and has 0 child development experience outside of having her own kids.

An example of what I’m getting at: she always asks the older boys “what was your favorite part” or “what’s your favorite x,” which is great that she is asking them questions that aren’t just yes-or-no, but she doesn’t engage them in discussion. She doesn’t press them any further, and just responds “wewoooww that was pretty cool.” I think she just honestly wouldn’t know why talking to her kids like adults would be any better than asking dead-end questions.

Or her whole thing with letting the kids make their own choices. Good idea in theory, but she is so controlling about most of their lives and then there’s all this fuss about not giving them haircuts because “they don’t like it” or letting them go feral over the shared snack plates. It’s perfectly ok and healthy to have rules in place for young kids. You know what a would be a great way to let them express themselves and make their own choices? Let them decorate those orphanage rooms, not in Chloe’s minimalist style that no child would ever choose on their own, but let them pick the colors, some decorations, have their own toy bins just for them. So much could improve developmentally for the kids with a few easy changes.

I do hope she sends them to school eventually. Those kids deserve to make some friends that aren’t their siblings. Around kids their own age. And a school would have so many enriching activities that Chloe and Ro don’t offer. Then there wouldn’t be so much pressure for Chloe to be their sole educator, people who know what they’re doing can help the kids improve in all academic and social areas.
I do agree that i think she tries to raise them right but i also feel that at times (more now than in the past) that what is good for the kids isn't always the highest priority, either she doesn't realize it or she doesn't care but she is making a lot of choices that benefit her and not the children. For example the driving license, Henry staying alone in the hospital, the kids being free to make their own choice but only when it fits Chloe's agenda, the triplets always being left out of fun activities (the wiggles, another concert, winter wonderland etc.), them vlogging embarrassing moments and later saying they would never do that because it wouldn't be good for the kids, the big kids not getting swimming lessons because it would require Chloe to separate from Rohan, their diet being aimed at her losing weight not on what the kids need, i can go on but i guess it's clear what i'm trying to say.
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

weed wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:Wow. The oldest one didn’t even say thank you when they gave him the book.

I don’t watch often so I don’t know which triplet bot is which. But the one with the bandaid. Most of the vlog was him staring off into space. He was probably just tired but it was weird. Both of them during their hair cut. They just seemed lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that too. I was waiting for him to say thank you or at least be prompted to say it .. but there was nothing. They are raising little savages with absolutely no manners or appreciation for anything. I find Evan particularly entitled.
This really bugged me and that Chloe was the one who gave him the book since t was his brother that so badly wanted to get it for him. Let him have the credit in this time! Evan hardly cared to get the book at all.

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

There goes Chloe again looking for her weekly dose of ass kissing from her cult members, gosh she really is loving herself sick right now.

And breakfast for dinner, no not something new and inventive Chloe, many of us do this but we actually feed our kids a decent nutritious, calorific meal designed to feed to the body and brain and not some ration pack.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

As if Chloe ever had a hard time appreciating her own small accomplishments or sticking her face in the camera. Sooo weirded out by her "self love" kick. It's not that I wish she was sad and rocking in a corner (that's Ro's role), but MORE smugness for doing nothing...really?!
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

And there she goes again with the color coding but no she doesn't have any time to edit during the day so she has to stay up till 3am because she is sooo busy. the plates, cups and cutlery are positioned exactly in the same position in every color, she probably used a ruler to get it all right. That food was first delicately placed on the plates (notice how the hash browns mirror each other, just like the composition of spinach and toast is mirrored), then the cutlery was placed in color coded order with the cups and beans next to the plates, lastly the plates are placed next to each other not a millimeter out of order. The food was definitely cold before the kids could get their hands on it.

Also curious how we never get to see this part in a vlog, we see them eat but we never see the time Chloe spends arranging plates and cups, maybe even she realises that would make her look crazy, her minions clearly don't think about the time it takes to get a picture like this better not let them see..........
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

sysy49 wrote:And there she goes again with the color coding but no she doesn't have any time to edit during the day so she has to stay up till 3am because she is sooo busy. the plates, cups and cutlery are positioned exactly in the same position in every color, she probably used a ruler to get it all right. That food was first delicately placed on the plates (notice how the hash browns mirror each other, just like the composition of spinach and toast is mirrored), then the cutlery was placed in color coded order with the cups and beans next to the plates, lastly the plates are placed next to each other not a millimeter out of order. The food was definitely cold before the kids could get their hands on it.

Also curious how we never get to see this part in a vlog, we see them eat but we never see the time Chloe spends arranging plates and cups, maybe even she realises that would make her look crazy, her minions clearly don't think about the time it takes to get a picture like this better not let them see..........
This is another aspect of Montessori she fails at: letting kids serve themselves. It's the easiest part of meal prep and a great way of teaching how we care for our bodies.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

mamawombat wrote:
sysy49 wrote:And there she goes again with the color coding but no she doesn't have any time to edit during the day so she has to stay up till 3am because she is sooo busy. the plates, cups and cutlery are positioned exactly in the same position in every color, she probably used a ruler to get it all right. That food was first delicately placed on the plates (notice how the hash browns mirror each other, just like the composition of spinach and toast is mirrored), then the cutlery was placed in color coded order with the cups and beans next to the plates, lastly the plates are placed next to each other not a millimeter out of order. The food was definitely cold before the kids could get their hands on it.

This is another aspect of Montessori she fails at: letting kids serve themselves. It's the easiest part of meal prep and a great way of teaching how we care for our bodies.

But it would take soo long for the triplets to do it by themselves because they are so so hard! The food wil be cold before they would finish doing it themselves, oh wait.......
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

sysy49 wrote:
mamawombat wrote:

But it would take soo long for the triplets to do it by themselves because they are so so hard! The food wil be cold before they would finish doing it themselves, oh wait.......
why doesn’t she teach her kids to be more independent? like wouldn’t it be easier if the kids helped out? do chores like most kids do especially big families?? oh right they have ro to do everything.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

browncasom wrote:
sysy49 wrote:
mamawombat wrote:This is another aspect of Montessori she fails at: letting kids serve themselves. It's the easiest part of meal prep and a great way of teaching how we care for our bodies.

why doesn’t she teach her kids to be more independent? like wouldn’t it be easier if the kids helped out? do chores like most kids do especially big families?? oh right they have ro to do everything.
Learning to clean and take care of things is literally a cornerstone of Montessori. Oh, you broke the glass cup? Here is the chikd sized tools to clean it up. Oh, you need a drink? Here is the child sized serving station. It's as easy as "here is the stool to reach the tap" or "here is a jug of water in your reach". It would be easier to teach the kids independence than trying to clean up after them and do all the food prep for them. YES it's messy and YES it can be time consuming, but it gets less and less as time goes on. And they have a ready leadership/demo system in easy access: teach the eldest, get them to teach the child younger than them.

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

We all know the princess can’t handle mess and not being in control of everything (except housework of course :-o ) so I doubt that having the kids take control of chores or serving themselves will happen in the near future. IMO Those kids will grow up like kids living in a cult

That picture of the kids all sitting in the bed is quite disturbing, well maybe only to me, but why do Henry and Rufus always lost and confused. Maybe they are not yet getting the gist of being Chloe’s trained puppets/monkeys.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Haven’t visited here in a while but just saw a photo Chloe put up on Facebook of the kids and omg the black under all their eyes. How can she say they are healthy? Those kids are malnourished!
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Yeah I'm sure the filter doesn't help, but jeez the black eyes and lips are NOT a good look. That picture of Henry a few days ago was off-putting as well, maybe just the weird angle but his eyes look dark and sunken like he's sick/dehydrated, not the "happy vegan bean" look she thinks.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

What gets me is, I’m sure like most everyone who posts on social media, she takes a million photos and chooses the ‘best’ one. If they look that dazed and confused in the best photos, how do they look normally?

The only time I’ve seen them genuinely happy was at the park seeing the ducks. Even then they completely ignored Chloe talking to them. Which seems really odd to me.

sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

It's weird to see, the three older boys were chubby babies and toddlers, like really chubby but the triplets are not at all (note they have never had anything other than vegan food). She will say that it is because they are premature but premie formula is what gives premie baby's their chub since it's higher in calories and they are 3 years old now, Rufus is around average size for a 3 year old but if you put him next to other 3 year olds his face is so gaunt, you would expect some baby fat in a 3 year old and nice rosy cheeks but they have none of that.

I get that their skin is not overly tan but the kids look pale so even if they get enough calories (which i really doubt) they don't get all the vitamins and other basic things that they need. Just from the meals we see you can tell that there is a severe lack of Iron and Calcium, you can't get all you need from 5 leafs of spinach and some broccoli and that goes for the kids, not even talking about poor ro. As an active grown man he needs 2500 calories a day, there breakfast for dinner was maybe 250, if he is lucky.

I follow noelles groms on Instagram (the so called best friends they met up with ones), her kids are pretty much the same age and very active, their triplets were also born premature and have some delays but they are happy and healthy. They seem present (unlike henry and rufus) no doubt a result of their parents not being hermits who are scared to leave each other.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I suspect the triplets could still benefit from toddler soy formula. Even if the D3 is gotten from wool so it's not 100% Vegan there are times when your children are more important than ideals. They could also be making the kids nutrient dense smoothies or food in general but it seems the whole family has to be on a diet because Chloe has no self-control. Chloe's like look at me I'm so cute and thin now as her gaunt husband and the skinny pale children stand by her in order in their weird outfits.
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

it’s amazing how different their diet is compared to other vegan families on youtube. if anyone ever watches ellen fisher’s videos especially her what i ate vlogs it shows her kids eating huge portions of food. her oldest basically eats the same giant portion as she does, the middle child does eat less but only because he’s smaller and does occasionally breastfeed. in other words her son who is like 6 or something eats as much food as a grown woman who exercises and breastfeeds (they have a new daughter). while chloe is feeding her kids like 4 pieces of spinach. also why don’t they eat salads more often??

btw ellen fisher also homeschools her boys but they actually go to their homeschool group often.

it’s just amazing the difference between these two families yes ellen fisher doesn’t have triplets but it’s still a pretty drastic difference

also another note i know she has a lot of problems herself and the way she raises her kids but in terms of food i think she’s pretty on top of it. her children are full of energy and look healthy
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I suspect the triplets could still benefit from toddler soy formula. Even if the D3 is gotten from wool so it's not 100% Vegan there are times when your children are more important than ideals. They could also be making the kids nutrient dense smoothies or food in general but it seems the whole family has to be on a diet because Chloe has no self-control. Chloe's like look at me I'm so cute and thin now as her gaunt husband and the skinny pale children stand by her in order in their weird outfits.
Yess, the family i mentioned had their triplets on formula until they were around 2, that is what is recommended for premies. Have no clue how Chloe could justify taking Pearl off formula at barely a year old when she was in her own words still the size of a 3 month old. Same goes for Henry and Rufus but especially Pearl.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I don't get these YouTube families who wanted a big family then for some reason ration food. It's like they didn't hear all those parents talk about how much kids eat. I dread to think what kind of warped food ideas these kids will have how most things are dangerous yet they'll also want to engorge themselves because they haven't been taught moderation. Chloe is creating the issues she thinks she's solving.
Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Berry_2 »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Yeah I'm sure the filter doesn't help, but jeez the black eyes and lips are NOT a good look. That picture of Henry a few days ago was off-putting as well, maybe just the weird angle but his eyes look dark and sunken like he's sick/dehydrated, not the "happy vegan bean" look she thinks.
Agreed; his gums also look SO pale. Otto often has sores on his lips. Having a vitamin or mineral deficiency can be so dangerous. Low b12 can effect your DNA and brain. Non heme iron is so hard to absorb compared to heme iron you have to eat huge portions to make much difference and children just can't consume that much.
Also having low iron and b12 really reduces appetite so they may not be acting hungry or asking for much food because of it. Ro looks ike a shadow of his former self.
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

browncasom wrote:it’s amazing how different their diet is compared to other vegan families on youtube. if anyone ever watches ellen fisher’s videos especially her what i ate vlogs it shows her kids eating huge portions of food. her oldest basically eats the same giant portion as she does, the middle child does eat less but only because he’s smaller and does occasionally breastfeed. in other words her son who is like 6 or something eats as much food as a grown woman who exercises and breastfeeds (they have a new daughter). while chloe is feeding her kids like 4 pieces of spinach. also why don’t they eat salads more often??

btw ellen fisher also homeschools her boys but they actually go to their homeschool group often.

it’s just amazing the difference between these two families yes ellen fisher doesn’t have triplets but it’s still a pretty drastic difference

also another note i know she has a lot of problems herself and the way she raises her kids but in terms of food i think she’s pretty on top of it. her children are full of energy and look healthy
I just watched one of Ellen as I don't eat a lot of meat and like to get ideas. Her meals look so much tastier and filling than Chloe's, and the boys don't have that gaunt look about them. Then again they included potatoes and pasta in their meal but heaven forbid Chloe ever give her kids anything with carbs in it, it's so obvious her kids are lacking nutrition, they are so gaunt and pale and sickly looking.
Are they even ever allowed a snack, other than a banana (which they don't seem to be sure if it's a snack or maybe their entire meal :| ), even a smoothie to keep them going through the day, I sure have never seen it.
It gets me these people think they are so clever but in truth they are just living an off beat life style and raising their kids poorly, they have no idea, give me a run of the mill family any day with well adjusted kids, not ones that have been raised with values that don't apply in the real world.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|

Return to “Chloe and Beans”