Aaryn Williams:Alcohol,Adderall& a Vegas club Crawl | Part 9

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Aaryn Williams:Alcohol,Adderall& a Vegas club Crawl | Part 9

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Rashelle looks SO old. Homegirl looks legit 45. She needs to lay off the lip injections and fillers and do something with her eyebrows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams:Alcohol,Adderall& a Vegas club Crawl | Pa

Unread post by vandelynn »

Ok full disclosure I can be very inpatient and certain things that drives me crazy even when they shouldn't. With that being said Iam I the only one that finds its obnoxious and irritating when they call Nordstrom "Nordie's?" Generally nicknames are created for the sole purpose to make something easier to say but both have 2 syllables so why even call it that?? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Rashelle looks SO old. Homegirl looks legit 45. She needs to lay off the lip injections and fillers and do something with her eyebrows.

She looks a few years older than 33 but I don't think she looks that old. She seems like a better friend to Aaryn than those other moms she went to Vegas with, I wouldn't trust any of them. Rashelle is more easy going too... her vegas friends are too competitive and fake.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

hscheer10 wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I'll have a bacon and gouda sandwich with no cheese... Facepalm..
Lmao I noticed this too. She kind of addressed the no cheese thing but I wondered if she realized that Gouda IS cheese?!
That’s what the sandwich is called. It’d be weird for her to order a bacon sandwich wouldn’t it? Lol

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

kristieanne87 wrote:How much alcohol were you comfortable drinking? (I'd you did drink, that is)
formerctfxcer wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:So the latest vlog...
The playmat where Kenzie and Adeline were playing...you could see dirt all over it, gross. Her wood floors look filthy too actually, maybe she really should get that cleaning lady. It's a big house to maintain, and obviously she cant handle very much.

The girls went to the supermarket in pajamas...what, have we just given up at this point?

Even though Aaryn is "breastfeeding" ...she still is drinking caffeinated coffee?
I breastfeed but I drink decaf, which still has a trace of caffeine. But to purposely down all that caffeine?
And oh my god...she's bloated so she should take a pregnancy test...why would you consume one ounce of alcohol if you REALLY though let you were pregnant?!?! And Aaryn girl...you are bloated because of all the drinking.
Do you think the car conversation with Rashelle was staged?

It would be a cold day in hell before I ever took 3 kids to that burger place, too loud, too much going on, too long to wait for food.

I feel like she read here, kept a checklist and addressed everything discussed...
Skykas pacifier, not being able to handle 2 kids, etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I exclusively pumped for 12 months. I drank coffee all the time. <1% of the caffeine you consume is excreted into your breastmilk. My baby wasn’t sensitive to it so it wasn’t an issue at all.

I mean technically you can drink however much you want because of the same principle. When directly nursing you have to be a lot more concerned with the safety of the baby since you are holding the baby and if you’re intoxicated your risk of dropping them goes up.

I only drank more than one beer on special occasions.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

sKlyJj2Bek wrote:And she is so unaware of birth control options available. IUD’s are not the only form of effective birth control. Nexplanon goes in the upper arm and lasts for 3 years, it’s the bomb. And if she was breastfeeding as much as she claims then aren’t her chances of conceiving again pretty low? I think she just outed herself again on that lie.

Once she was asking about birth control and I suggested the implanon (bar in the arm) and she wrote back and said no she can’t because she’s breast feeding
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

chloe6124 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Did she say it in her VLOG of in an IG Live?
Was it in reference to the "ghost"

Need details!!!! Lol
chloe6124 wrote:I didn’t hear her say they might have to move again. Did she really say that?

That was probably why she said it. People cant take a joke.

Obviously aaryn or one of her friends lol
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

In one of her older vlogs she said that although she wants a bigger family they would wait till Skyla is in preschool because she wouldn't manage otherwise (obviously). So I'm sure all of the talk about bloating and birth control are just for the hype.
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

$40 at Starbucks though...

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

itsjustme21 wrote:$40 at Starbucks though...

Their food is overpriced and not good imo. Can't believe people even buy it lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

For that price, they could've had a nice meal at a restaurant. I would not waste it on two bites of an overpriced croissant and some coffee.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I think their food is disgusting.
glorygirl920 wrote:

Their food is overpriced and not good imo. Can't believe people even buy it lol.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

kristieanne87 wrote:I think their food is disgusting.
glorygirl920 wrote:

Agreed. Their coffee sucks too.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I think their food is disgusting.
glorygirl920 wrote:Their food is overpriced and not good imo. Can't believe people even buy it lol.

Oh my God I completely agree I hate Starbucks Coffee and any time I was ever starving and had to get a fruit cup there The fruit was mushy even though it was supposedly not expired! Their coffee is also disgusting no matter which flavor you try to go with. Also as soon as I found out that they are big backers and supporter and give lots of money to Planned Parenthood who is the biggest Abortion provider in America I do not go there anymore I refuse to give a company money that kills babies.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

uncreative_username wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:She did finally mention the connection between Nick's trips and her friends staying over. Can't believe Rashelle left her son for ten days just so her friend wouldn't have to care for her kids alone. Anything for more follower though I guess.
It’s so bizarre to me that a grown ass woman can’t be alone with her kids for more than one day without needing company TO SPEND THE NIGHT.... so weird. Same exact reason why Krista spent the night at her house in GA like they were little adolescent girls having sleepovers Image she has more issues than I thought lol

If my husband was gone for 10 days i would definitely want company around. It gets kind of lonely being a sahm so i could understand that

I’m the same way! I flew my cousin out to hang out with me for two weeks while my husband was away for work for two weeks! I don’t think it’s weird at all for rashelle to have come to hang out! Her son also gets special time with his dad so no biggie![/quote]

But Aaryn is an #armywife. She should be used to Nick being gone for months at a time....
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

kristinn281 wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I think their food is disgusting. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Oh my God I completely agree I hate Starbucks Coffee and any time I was ever starving and had to get a fruit cup there The fruit was mushy even though it was supposedly not expired! Their coffee is also disgusting no matter which flavor you try to go with. Also as soon as I found out that they are big backers and supporter and give lots of money to Planned Parenthood who is the biggest Abortion provider in America I do not go there anymore I refuse to give a company money that kills babies.

I don't understand why it's so hard for restaurants to make fruit cups. Almost everyone's fruit is always nasty and mushy lol. But then I buy fruit and cut it up and it keeps for days in the fridge. It doesn't make sense.... Image

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

glorygirl920 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Agreed. Their coffee sucks too.

I don't understand why it's so hard for restaurants to make fruit cups. Almost everyone's fruit is always nasty and mushy lol. But then I buy fruit and cut it up and it keeps for days in the fridge. It doesn't make sense.... Image

This is the reason she's so bloated every day along with the constant drinking And this is what she's feeding Skyla almost every day for breakfast There is a blog post about a guy that went to eat at Starbucks for breakfast and what happened to him after he ate their breakfast Sandwich he went to McDonald's Starbucks and Taco Bell and explained his symptoms after eating at all 3 of them it's pretty interesting. All the symptoms he listed after eating the Starbucks sandwiches are the same thing that she said she feels which is bloated. Gee I wonder why you feel bloated everyday. It's because you're eating the most disgusting processed food at person can buy. And Starbucks has the most disgusting coffee I've ever tasted.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... b15301.jpg[/img]

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

glorygirl920 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Agreed. Their coffee sucks too.

I know I was just wanting something healthy and their fruit is just so disgusting every time I've ever tried to order it I won't even go there any more because they have disgusting burnt tasting coffee and mushy fruit

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also she tells them to remove the cheese off the sandwich but it still has cheese and milk in it no matter if you removed the cheese or not. So she's not really dairy free
kristinn281 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:Oh my God I completely agree I hate Starbucks Coffee and any time I was ever starving and had to get a fruit cup there The fruit was mushy even though it was supposedly not expired! Their coffee is also disgusting no matter which flavor you try to go with. Also as soon as I found out that they are big backers and supporter and give lots of money to Planned Parenthood who is the biggest Abortion provider in America I do not go there anymore I refuse to give a company money that kills babies.

I know I was just wanting something healthy and their fruit is just so disgusting every time I've ever tried to order it I won't even go there any more because they have disgusting burnt tasting coffee and mushy fruit

5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

Yay, Aaryn!

You can frost a cake!

You have real talent.

And decorate it with my little pony figurines. Good job, you must be so proud!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”