JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

boymom3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by boymom3 »

80085 wrote:Addie's sunburnt scalp showing through her thin blonde hair doesn't make her a redhead, Jess. :roll:
It just makes her head, red Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Synglemama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Synglemama »

sondraK wrote:If Mimi finds it hard to clean her pool,she can always hire a pool service.
I would presume she makes enough to do that
Mimi is a teacher. Teachers make crap! California is hella expensive. I don’t blame her for not having a pool service. She may have let it get that bad in the winter and is trying to get it better now
Synglemama
Amateur
Amateur

Wait Chris doesn’t pay child support? Really? How do we know?
Synglemama
Amateur
Amateur

Ok baby didn’t even post a clip saying goodbye to Jess? Seems like she was hella ready for them to leave lol
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Synglemama wrote:Wait Chris doesn’t pay child support? Really? How do we know?
We don't know. People just like phrasing their comments as certainties rather than speculation.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

I died laughing when Chris called kaden, Landen and Kaden replies with “I’m not Landen”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Is Utah really so boring that they couldn't find anything better to do than a bouncing place and a fricken zoo? Leaving aside the moral problem of going to a zoo, they do those things at home all the time. They are such basic, corporate fun-loving consumers.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

He should be paying a ton of child support seeing as how he only has them about 5% of the year. If he’s not then i don’t think he would be allowed visitation.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

It was honestly so nice to see Oscar interacting well with the twins. Since their son is so young he’s almost 3, I think he was so happy to have some older boys around to swim with and teach I guess you could say. I watch OK and Oscar is very adventurous and loves encouraging Levi to do things outside of his comfort zone. So I felt it so refreshing to see the twins enjoying themselves and having a present male figure to truly spend some time with them. And it was so nice to even see Oscar going out of his way to make them feel comfortable and happy.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

The post said he doesn't pay his OWN CS,not that it isn't getting paid.He doesn't have a job,so obviously if it's paid,it's thru Jess
Last edited by sondraK on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Synglemama wrote:
sondraK wrote:If Mimi finds it hard to clean her pool,she can always hire a pool service.
I would presume she makes enough to do that
Mimi is a teacher. Teachers make crap! California is hella expensive. I don’t blame her for not having a pool service. She may have let it get that bad in the winter and is trying to get it better now
It was like that last summer,too.I wouldn't want my kids and gkids to be in algae water.She can shock the water easily with a chemical water shocker.It's not hard to get it back into the right condition.
If someone chooses to have a pool,it comes with the presumption they have the means to take care of it
mb_1218
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb_1218 »

"My car got hit"

NO BITCH, YOU HIT YOUR OWN DAMN CAR ACTING A FOOL.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

sondraK wrote:
The post said he doesn't pay his OWN CS,not that it isn't getting paid.He doesn't have a job,so obviously if it's paid,it's thru Jess
Technically very true. He doesn’t pay squat. That money would come straight out of Messsss’s bank.

Curious how child support works over there? Does it go on what the other parent earns? Or is it a set amount? Because how would that work with Chris not working. Does he get set a minimum amount or do they go off Messsss and what she earns?

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

If Chris is so bored with his life that he wants to make a YouTube channel in addition to the main channel, why doesn’t he go out and get a job?? It’ll bring some satisfaction and hey, the extra money wouldn’t hurt

boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

I
marshmallowfluf wrote:He should be paying a ton of child support seeing as how he only has them about 5% of the year. If he’s not then i don’t think he would be allowed visitation.

It doesnt matter. My ex hasn't paid child support in 6 yrs and it was only 40$ a month for 2 kids and he had supervised visits only 3 hours ever hours Saturday...he hasn't showed up to them in 4 yrs but even if he doesn't pay he can still see the kids

boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

boymom3 wrote:I
marshmallowfluf wrote:He should be paying a ton of child support seeing as how he only has them about 5% of the year. If he’s not then i don’t think he would be allowed visitation.

It doesnt matter. My ex hasn't paid child support in 6 yrs and it was only 40$ a month for 2 kids and he had supervised visits only 3 hours ever hours Saturday...he hasn't showed up to them in 4 yrs but even if he doesn't pay he can still see the kids

Oops every other Saturday

Elle Woods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elle Woods »

sezzajaydee wrote:
sondraK wrote:
Technically very true. He doesn’t pay squat. That money would come straight out of Messsss’s bank.

Curious how child support works over there? Does it go on what the other parent earns? Or is it a set amount? Because how would that work with Chris not working. Does he get set a minimum amount or do they go off Messsss and what she earns?

In California it goes off what the parent earns. Not sure how it works however of her being a youtuber. Don't know if he is considered in the income or taxes.
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Shawn2011 wrote:Is Utah really so boring that they couldn't find anything better to do than a bouncing place and a fricken zoo? Leaving aside the moral problem of going to a zoo, they do those things at home all the time. They are such basic, corporate fun-loving consumers.
Why does everyone hate on the zoo?Image I fucking love the zoo and if it was closer to me I'd go all the time.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Synglemama
Amateur
Amateur

They are two totally different courts. One does not decide the other unfortunately
Synglemama
Amateur
Amateur

sezzajaydee wrote:
sondraK wrote:

It comes out of your income. He’s not working but his wife is so it will actually come out of Jess’s income which to me seems unfair but that’s usually how they do it

Return to “JesssFam”