Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

mommyrobot wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:What kind of testing would the girls do to see if they’re carriers? Is it just blood testing or something else? I don’t understand “letting them choose” if they get tested if it’s something like blood drawn or even more like a physical.
IMO they need to be tested regardless of the test- I just don’t understand why she’s “against” it. For all she knows they could have a mild form of MDM or it may affect them in other ways that could be detrimental in the long run if something happened, especially at school or with a friend.
It is just a blood test ordered by a genetic counselor. I’m actually a carrier for the same gene but mine is a weird mutation. My son, unfortunately, has the same mutation, but they stats on it are so all over the place. Some boy has no symptoms while another has full blown Duchenne. My son is 1 of 9 with this type of mutation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The real reason Britney wont test her girls and "let them decide for themselves when they're older" is because she doesnt want to face the fact that she may have passed it on to them. That is the only reason.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

But it would be better for them long term to know now. Britney will have to face that fact at some point and the girls will show resentment.

I was born with a blood disorder, my family got me tested as soon as I was old enough only because one of my Aunts have it. If they didn’t get my tested I very well could have died at some point in my childhood. I’ve been taking blood thickeners all my life. I’m incredibly allergic Asprin due to my blood disorder, Asprin is a major ingredient in a lot of OTC medications.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8fe6b9.jpg[/IMG]

Swiper never stops. What a broke game whore

jrs
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jrs »

funny how in the recent vlog they were talking about scarlett’s double chin and britney put the blame for that on frank..... hunny you’re growing a third

also i am not shaming double chinsImage heck i even have one. but just thought it’s funny how of course the blame is NEVER on britney[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3e84fa.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... fc21df.jpg[/IMG]

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Harlow struck again with colouring on the wall lol. You go girl!!!
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

This chick... lmao, she changed her profile picture to her ~sexxyyyy~ photoshoot for Swiper

She thinks she is such hot shit and has some weird complex with physical validation from strangers.
She feels confident and that’s great but it’s weird and I don’t need to see their virtual foreplay on Instagram.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

She's now copying her little sis?? She is totally giving me Alyssa vibes in those pics. Alyssa usually wears tight jeans and tops similar to that. Also sits on the floor doing weird poses in front of a mirror
princesseggbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesseggbert »

I think she's trying to show the "haters" on here, she hasn't put on as much weight as has been said. We all know she constantly reads here. What a clap back, or so she thinks.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I made a new thread!

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=15882
mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Crazymess1215 wrote:She's now copying her little sis?? She is totally giving me Alyssa vibes in those pics. Alyssa usually wears tight jeans and tops similar to that. Also sits on the floor doing weird poses in front of a mirror
I was thinking this too!!! They have very similar body types now that Alyssa lost weight (and B gained).

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

They don’t even tell ppl what to swipe up for like they’ll just have a picture with a gif saying swipe up like swipe up for what? I’ve you’re gonna accept every damn sponsorship that gets thrown at you at least promote the shit properly.

Frank’s IG is just one big ad, he’s probably hoping he gets sent new golf clubs or he gets discovered by the PGA lol

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

whatsmyalias wrote:Image
This chick... lmao, she changed her profile picture to her ~sexxyyyy~ photoshoot for Swiper

She thinks she is such hot shit and has some weird complex with physical validation from strangers.
She feels confident and that’s great but it’s weird and I don’t need to see their virtual foreplay on Instagram.
Omg the pics of people holding their phones over their faces are so stupid especially as profile pictures. But she wants to be a photographer? Fucking
dumb.
The phone is covering her face and she's laying on the floor like gollum.
Hope she got her boner from frank, but please, dear god, let them be using birth control.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

dazzled wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:22 am I made a new thread!

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=15882

Return to “Britneyandbaby”