Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Arabelle wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:06 pm
queenc13 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:22 pm
Milelu89 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:47 am
What video was that? I missed that. And how old is she?
It was one Bonnie’s and Julie’s Instagram stories yesterday. Olivia is about to be 10.
and now her insta with hear as in here! I would seriously be suing the government for a return in taxes I paid for this level of education provided!
The government is not responsible for the entire education process since parents play a role too. Bonnie and Joel have taken children out of school for extended periods of time for vacations and they don't appear to work with their children to improve their spelling. My guess is their teachers are not happy when Olivia is not in class. Most parents would care at her age the number of spelling errors seen on YT or IG, but they don't seem to mind. Also, the worse speller I've seen on YT is Joel.
Brighteyes5
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Brighteyes5 »

Liz_444 wrote:I just have no words for today's vlog......just no words.......they are terrible parents and human beings.

PLEASE don't give them a view. Watch here: https://invidio.us/watch?v=r7TCffYSX-I
I know this is days ago but

1. WTF she made her kid decide between ice cream or his game? What the absolute shit was that about? And then made them do hard work to get said ice cream

2. That poor dog :(((

3. I’m all for spending the day outside because it’s a nice day but to make your kids not go inside because you just cleaned and then make them eat out of a cookie sheet on the front porch is ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Do you suppose they write off these trips as business expenses? I would love to see their taxes.
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

It is true that they can “write off” business trips but that doesn’t mean they are free. They reduce their income but they still pay taxes. If they paid 25% income tax and the trip cost $1000, then they would save $250 in taxes. They still spent an additional $750 on the trip more than the tax savings.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

justkidding wrote:It is true that they can “write off” business trips but that doesn’t mean they are free. They reduce their income but they still pay taxes. If they paid 25% income tax and the trip cost $1000, then they would save $250 in taxes. They still spent an additional $750 on the trip more than the tax savings.

Thank you for explaining it. I’m tired of doing it lol. People always seem to assume a write off makes a ridiculous purchase make sense.

Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arabelle »

justkidding wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:35 pm It is true that they can “write off” business trips but that doesn’t mean they are free. They reduce their income but they still pay taxes. If they paid 25% income tax and the trip cost $1000, then they would save $250 in taxes. They still spent an additional $750 on the trip more than the tax savings.

This is true however, companies need to show expenses to balance the books and when working out of the home ,meaning no office rent staff etc that is hard to do! Jared and Bonnie surely do it for free and don’t charge an allowance on their own pocket! Just running the website alone and the charge for that independently would throw the books out of balance. They need to show expenses wherever possible to balance out sales!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Arabelle wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:51 am
justkidding wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:35 pm It is true that they can “write off” business trips but that doesn’t mean they are free. They reduce their income but they still pay taxes. If they paid 25% income tax and the trip cost $1000, then they would save $250 in taxes. They still spent an additional $750 on the trip more than the tax savings.

This is true however, companies need to show expenses to balance the books and when working out of the home ,meaning no office rent staff etc that is hard to do! Jared and Bonnie surely do it for free and don’t charge an allowance on their own pocket! Just running the website alone and the charge for that independently would throw the books out of balance. They need to show expenses wherever possible to balance out sales!
So does Jared and Joel have some type of position at Bollie which allows them to write off their expenses? I thought this was Ellie and Bonnie's business but maybe not.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:04 am

So does Jared and Joel have some type of position at Bollie which allows them to write off their expenses? I thought this was Ellie and Bonnie's business but maybe not.
Jared came out one instastory saying “since I do most of the online and warehouse stuff, I’m going to make my own sale.” Then proceeded to saying everything was 10% off. I think Jared actually runs the whole thing, but makes it look like Ellie is in charge. We all know Ellie is lazy and probably doesn’t help with anything Bollie unless it includes a trip away from her kids.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Not really true. They would be claiming a portion of their home expenses (utilities, mortgage interest, repairs, etc at a % based on square footage), they have expenses related to designing the clothing (actual materials, their paid designer and whoever they’ve hired to make the clothing), they rent a warehouse for storage, they would be claiming a portion of their vehicle costs related to attending the different shows and trips to the west house, and it’s entirely likely all 4 of them are drawing some sort of income from the company.
They have plenty of expenses and I would bet the numbers for Bollie are actually in the negative. They certainly don’t need these expensive trips for photo shoots (which, they’re paying a photographer and possibly models).

Edit to add: they’ll also be claiming all of the meals out that they’ve remotely discussed Bollie during.
Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:56 am

Not really true. They would be claiming a portion of their home expenses (utilities, mortgage interest, repairs, etc at a % based on square footage), they have expenses related to designing the clothing (actual materials, their paid designer and whoever they’ve hired to make the clothing), they rent a warehouse for storage, they would be claiming a portion of their vehicle costs related to attending the different shows and trips to the west house, and it’s entirely likely all 4 of them are drawing some sort of income from the company.
They have plenty of expenses and I would bet the numbers for Bollie are actually in the negative. They certainly don’t need these expensive trips for photo shoots (which, they’re paying a photographer and possibly models).

Edit to add: they’ll also be claiming all of the meals out that they’ve remotely discussed Bollie during.
Oh I totally agree just don’t think they are that business savvy enough yet to do so but I guess a good accountant will soon clue them in!
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

Yes. They are likely reducing their business income with all of those expenses but only if they meet the tax code. I’m pretty sure a $1000 massage isn’t tax deductible! I agree that Bollie might not be making money on their tax return but the four of them still paid for the trips when they could have saved that money for something that would actually grow their business.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

After watching Bonnie for years, the crying just doesn't seem authentic. Who has stayed with them for a period of time other than Bri? It would be hard to hide someone for months?
"people in and out of our home we've had a few of my cousin's stay with us for months at a time and you guys didn't even know which is kind of funny because we didn't why we didn't want to show it"
Their view numbers yesterday seem strangely high for no vlog being uploaded. I saw nothing yesterday gaining views except for a couple of vlogs that weren't high view numbers so it doesn't add up. Their viral video all of sudden start seeing lots of views, which is odd too.
There were changes in business expenses deduction with the new tax law. From the IRS - The deduction for business meals is generally limited to 50% of the unreimbursed cost. I'm sure they have a good tax attorney that helps them figure this out and someone must be keeping good records. I'm not sure who since not too long ago Bonnie and Joel goofed up paying taxes and it was the first time they've done something like this. https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc511
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Crying is Bonnies MO. When she gets called out from viewers, guaranteed the next video she is crying about something. She was called out for Lincoln being shoeless, no jacket when she claimed it was actually cold. Wanting to leave him with Grandma Hollein. Then she was called out for another get away with Ellie for a photo shoot. The photo's are nothing special and could easily be taken by a local pool or park. Bonnie and Ellie seem to be using Bollie as an excuse to get away from the kids at this point. They love to spoil themselves! And as far as views, Joel seems to be following Jared with buying views . It's quite obvious when they do it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Todays drama wrote:Crying is Bonnies MO. When she gets called out from viewers, guaranteed the next video she is crying about something. She was called out for Lincoln being shoeless, no jacket when she claimed it was actually cold. Wanting to leave him with Grandma Hollein. Then she was called out for another get away with Ellie for a photo shoot. The photo's are nothing special and could easily be taken by a local pool or park. Bonnie and Ellie seem to be using Bollie as an excuse to get away from the kids at this point. They love to spoil themselves! And as far as views, Joel seems to be following Jared with buying views . It's quite obvious when they do it.
It’s very obvious. Both have been doing it the last couple of days for sure.

Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur

I know this may sound lame and even obvious to some but the bottom line is these Griffith sisters have such huge emotional issues because they grew up with a mother who had lost her mother at a young age and probably was emotional often! Add to that controlling as hell! They seem not to live their lives as individual entities but more strive to imitate life as their mother! That must be emotionally draining!
Also anyone know if Julie Deru has a comment section on here?
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Poor anxious and secretly mean Boston. I think he's going to have some issues.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Arabelle wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:50 pm I know this may sound lame and even obvious to some but the bottom line is these Griffith sisters have such huge emotional issues because they grew up with a mother who had lost her mother at a young age and probably was emotional often! Add to that controlling as hell! They seem not to live their lives as individual entities but more strive to imitate life as their mother! That must be emotionally draining!
Julie has a section it's under Ellie and Jared
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Arabelle wrote:I know this may sound lame and even obvious to some but the bottom line is these Griffith sisters have such huge emotional issues because they grew up with a mother who had lost her mother at a young age and probably was emotional often! Add to that controlling as hell! They seem not to live their lives as individual entities but more strive to imitate life as their mother! That must be emotionally draining!
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Arabelle wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:50 pm I know this may sound lame and even obvious to some but the bottom line is these Griffith sisters have such huge emotional issues because they grew up with a mother who had lost her mother at a young age and probably was emotional often! Add to that controlling as hell! They seem not to live their lives as individual entities but more strive to imitate life as their mother! That must be emotionally draining!
I know their mother likes to reminisce about her childhood but I don't remember her talking about losing her mother young. I know she lost her sister to cancer though.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

OldHag wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:10 pm Poor anxious and secretly mean Boston. I think he's going to have some issues.
I can't imagine how a camera in their face all the time affects young children. It can't be good. I remember watching a documentary about children who are child actors and many of them grow up to have serious issues.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”