GQS| LogoGate: Using 59% of your brain | Part 53

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| LogoGate: Using 59% of your brain | Part 53

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

PollyKrome wrote:Sat May 18, 2019 10:53 am A couple more treats from the lava vlog.
I humor myself.

PicsArt_05-18-11.50.56.png

PicsArt_05-18-11.51.59.png
You’re humoring me too 😂😂⭐️
There’s a gold star for you because you’re so beautiful!

Unread post by Guest »

I hesitate to even post this one. I did block out most of it because it made me sick to my stomach. But still, even now it just gives me a sinking feeling. Its from either TyPerv IG or the GQS IG.
Ugh. I hate him so much.

PicsArt_05-18-11.57.09.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

PollyKrome wrote:Sat May 18, 2019 11:01 am I hesitate to even post this one. I did block out most of it because it made me sick to my stomach. But still, even now it just gives me a sinking feeling. Its from either TyPerv IG or the GQS IG.
Ugh. I hate him so much.

Don’t you want this child to represent your brand?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Guess those pyjama looking pants are ruined after the day at the park. Why do they always have to pick the most inappropiate clothes for the miracles? smh
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

PollyKrome wrote:Sat May 18, 2019 11:01 am I hesitate to even post this one. I did block out most of it because it made me sick to my stomach. But still, even now it just gives me a sinking feeling. Its from either TyPerv IG or the GQS IG.
Ugh. I hate him so much.

Sure looks like what a disciple of Christ kind of Dad would post, don’t you think? 🤔
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

like father, like daughter
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

PollyKrome wrote:I hesitate to even post this one. I did block out most of it because it made me sick to my stomach. But still, even now it just gives me a sinking feeling. Its from either TyPerv IG or the GQS IG.
Ugh. I hate him so much.

Once again, we, the haters, have more consideration for those poor kids than their holier than thou parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

Jewel5 wrote:The Busby family has a new vlog posted. It is also at a playground. The Busby girls at younger, yet so much more mature and better behaved. Comparing the two vlogs makes it quite clear how behind the Greedner girls truly are. It really is sad.
Yes, I just watched the Busby vlog. I liked how Adam made them walk through the parking lot. He said, hands behind your back and then commented that their straight line wasn’t very straight. When they reached their vehicle he looked straight into the camera and said, that is how you take 5 four year olds through a parking lot. He was looking straight at you, Bison and Trashley!!

Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

Ugh. I hate him so much.

poor child. I just hope she never sees this picture ever
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

PollyKrome wrote:Wide Load. Coming through.
Reminds me so much of the famed cannon ball splash photo.
PicsArt_05-18-11.45.28.png
I just threw up in my mouth. Can you imagine what both of these lazy assholes will look like when they are 50? That is if fatboy makes it that long. He’s likely to have a heart attack before then.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

PollyKrome wrote:Sat May 18, 2019 10:49 am Wide Load. Coming through.

:rofl: Your catch of that is wonderful! He will love that soooo much :tu:
One of my favorites also, but I'm sure it would be a much larger cannon ball 'boy' now. Summer is just starting, so let's see what else he will expose.
28020.png
Velociraptor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Velociraptor »

PollyKrome wrote:Sat May 18, 2019 10:53 am A couple more treats from the lava vlog.
I humor myself.

PicsArt_05-18-11.50.56.png

PicsArt_05-18-11.51.59.png
Does he shave his legs? It sure looks like it
kopela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kopela »

OldCountry wrote:Sat May 18, 2019 12:23 pm
PollyKrome wrote:Sat May 18, 2019 10:49 am Wide Load. Coming through.

:rofl: Your catch of that is wonderful! He will love that soooo much :tu:
One of my favorites also, but I'm sure it would be a much larger cannon ball 'boy' now. Summer is just starting, so let's see what else he will expose.
28020.png
I just vomited into my mouth a little... thanks lol.

He is just plan old nasty. :-o
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Veggies4lunch wrote:
Jewel5 wrote:The Busby family has a new vlog posted. It is also at a playground. The Busby girls at younger, yet so much more mature and better behaved. Comparing the two vlogs makes it quite clear how behind the Greedner girls truly are. It really is sad.
Yes, I just watched the Busby vlog. I liked how Adam made them walk through the parking lot. He said, hands behind your back and then commented that their straight line wasn’t very straight. When they reached their vehicle he looked straight into the camera and said, that is how you take 5 four year olds through a parking lot. He was looking straight at you, Bison and Trashley!!

Don’t often watch the Busby vlogs. But I had to see that part. Adam Busby, you win the internet!
T$A: you could take a lesson or two (or 10000) from this family. And they have -5- 4 year olds. How on Earth do they survive?
So raising your multiples responsibly can be done.
You just choose not to.

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

It won’t let me post, but there is also a group pic at the conference on IG. He is front and center looking wide and balancing on his tippy toes. I think he either waxes of shaves his legs. Quite apparent if you look back at the foot massages they were having when in Sydney.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Ebbies turn wrote:
Night lady wrote:
gram3 wrote:The other site is too busy looking. Okay alternative in a pinch, but this is preferable to me. Speaking of pinch(es), Assley sitting on the pool steps with the other vlogger women at the hotel - (I can't remember for sure if she had a checked bathing suit on) anyway, it had cutouts on the side/back and she was displaying some extra inches to pinch. Looking a little tight there, GummyMummy.
It's so strange because all the boards look the same for me. Theres only 1 slight difference: Thank vs Like option for a post.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It looks different when you go on Pro boards from the web. It’s colorful and can take a little getting use to with all the buttons. I wasn’t aware that people were struggling with it or I’d have helped them.

Love and appreciate all of your hard work, Ebbie! I enjoyed it with no issues - other than forgetting my password! Image Peach helped me out!

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Veggies4lunch wrote:

I loved that part too. “You’re welcome” lol!

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Quick question. Quite a long time ago, I noticed Tapatalk drains my iPhone battery. In fact, I uninstalled it because of this. I accessed ytmd through my browser. But, since ytmd was down, I went ahead and reinstalled Tapatalk. Same issue. As soon as it loads, my battery starts draining. I have notifications off. Does anyone else have this issue? I might have to uninstall it and just use my browser. Thanks for any info.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

snarksite wrote:Quick question. Quite a long time ago, I noticed Tapatalk drains my iPhone battery. In fact, I uninstalled it because of this. I accessed ytmd through my browser. But, since ytmd was down, I went ahead and reinstalled Tapatalk. Same issue. As soon as it loads, my battery starts draining. I have notifications off. Does anyone else have this issue? I might have to uninstall it and just use my browser. Thanks for any info.

I went and looked at my battery and Tapatalk only uses about 3-5% of my battery.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

ears wrote:
snarksite wrote:Quick question. Quite a long time ago, I noticed Tapatalk drains my iPhone battery. In fact, I uninstalled it because of this. I accessed ytmd through my browser. But, since ytmd was down, I went ahead and reinstalled Tapatalk. Same issue. As soon as it loads, my battery starts draining. I have notifications off. Does anyone else have this issue? I might have to uninstall it and just use my browser. Thanks for any info.

I went and looked at my battery and Tapatalk only uses about 3-5% of my battery.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Thank you. Mine is at 22%. Strange.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”