KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:33 pm I don't know how affliate links work, do they just get the product or paid for people buying? Did diono not watch vlogs and see that they didn't need new car seats? Its not like they have another family car and nonie uses the SUV when she takes all the boys I thought. So those Graco car seats will sit in the garage or go in the trash.
They get a small percentage of the profits from thag item when their link is used.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Companies NEED to be more aware of who they are working with. Why would a car seat company work with someone who forward faces their 10 month old?!? That’s who they want being associated with their company? Please choose people who are responsible and good role models. Same with neutrogena foolishly working with someone who clearly doesn’t put sunscreen on themselves or their children.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nicki2785
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicki2785 »

Sooo she posts pics of her bleeding everywhere then leaves blood all over the place for Khoa to clean up?? Said she didnt have time to clean it but she had time to post it all over her IG stories...? Wtf?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SassyFlowerB »

Keren and Khoa’s relationship reminds me of two high schoolers who occasionally watch her little brothers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

It’s ridiculous that they said they needed a day away together without the kids with all the time they have been gone lately.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

nicki2785 wrote:Sooo she posts pics of her bleeding everywhere then leaves blood all over the place for Khoa to clean up?? Said she didnt have time to clean it but she had time to post it all over her IG stories...? Wtf?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I gagged when he said she left tissues with blood in the toilet. Like girl it takes one second to flush?!? Gross!!
rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rorow »

Keren & Khoa: takes frequent vacations and leave their children for days at a time

Also Keren & Khoa: we need a "me day" not even one week after they left their kids for 10 days

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

So in the vlog where she first had Sutton forward facing she said he grew out of his little capsule carseat and was waiting for their new carseats to come in a few weeks, but todays vlog only showed 2 new car seats for Jackson and Landon ? Did i miss something or did she completely make up waiting for Suttons "new car seat" just to try to avoid the forward facing comments knowing that she only got new seats for Jackson and Landon while keeping Sutton in that same forward facing seat he was in to begin with?

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

kayla1112 wrote:So in the vlog where she first had Sutton forward facing she said he grew out of his little capsule carseat and was waiting for their new carseats to come in a few weeks, but todays vlog only showed 2 new car seats for Jackson and Landon ? Did i miss something or did she completely make up waiting for Suttons "new car seat" just to try to avoid the forward facing comments knowing that she only got new seats for Jackson and Landon while keeping Sutton in that same forward facing seat he was in to begin with? Image

The 3rd one is the one behind those 2 with the other box on top of it.

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

kayla1112 wrote:So in the vlog where she first had Sutton forward facing she said he grew out of his little capsule carseat and was waiting for their new carseats to come in a few weeks, but todays vlog only showed 2 new car seats for Jackson and Landon ? Did i miss something or did she completely make up waiting for Suttons "new car seat" just to try to avoid the forward facing comments knowing that she only got new seats for Jackson and Landon while keeping Sutton in that same forward facing seat he was in to begin with? Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... cf2d40.jpg[/IMG]
You just missed it because of the angles. They got 3 car seats.

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Khoalitykreeper wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... cf2d40.jpg[/IMG]
You just missed it because of the angles. They got 3 car seats.

Ah I did completely miss it, thank you! I knew she was a compulsive liar but didn't think she'd be that stupid to think she could get away with only buying new seats for the two that didn't even need new seats! Image

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

I have a feeling that keren fully thinks she's pregnant from the honeymoon, when they were talking about only have one more to potty train and said "unless I'm pregnant" she actually looked surprised to look up and see the camera, almost as if she wasnt meant to say it on camera and then khoa told her to stop saying that so I'm guessing shes been saying it all the time to him off camera ever since they got back

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

kayla1112 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:16 pm I have a feeling that keren fully thinks she's pregnant from the honeymoon, when they were talking about only have one more to potty train and said "unless I'm pregnant" she actually looked surprised to look up and see the camera, almost as if she wasnt meant to say it on camera and then khoa told her to stop saying that so I'm guessing shes been saying it all the time to him off camera ever since they got back Image

I think she would have taken a test by now, especially with how much she has been drinking. They've been home for like 2 weeks.
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Unread post by Tmh23 »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
kayla1112 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:16 pm I have a feeling that keren fully thinks she's pregnant from the honeymoon, when they were talking about only have one more to potty train and said "unless I'm pregnant" she actually looked surprised to look up and see the camera, almost as if she wasnt meant to say it on camera and then khoa told her to stop saying that so I'm guessing shes been saying it all the time to him off camera ever since they got back Image

I think she would have taken a test by now, especially with how much she has been drinking. They've been home for like 2 weeks.

Hopefully this isn’t why “it’s been a great day” on her insta. If she got her period two days before the wedding then she’d be 3ish days late right now. Image they do not need another kid.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

rorow wrote:Keren & Khoa: takes frequent vacations and leave their children for days at a time

Also Keren & Khoa: we need a "me day" not even one week after they left their kids for 10 days

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk
So why not haveone more baby to avoid?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

It boggles my mind that they want another baby but they forget they have sutton who is still very much a baby at home...and they neglect tf out of him...

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Did banoi seriously chew a goldfish spit it out and feed it to sutton?! That is hella disgusting and unhygenic

jacksonsteeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacksonsteeth »

During the last vlog in Target, Keren mentioned several times about wanting to have a new house to decorate.. I think they're trying to pull a fast one on us and are setting up the new lake house............
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

jacksonsteeth wrote:During the last vlog in Target, Keren mentioned several times about wanting to have a new house to decorate.. I think they're trying to pull a fast one on us and are setting up the new lake house............
Hollering at your username!ImageImageImageImageImage
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

jacksonsteeth wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:21 am During the last vlog in Target, Keren mentioned several times about wanting to have a new house to decorate.. I think they're trying to pull a fast one on us and are setting up the new lake house............
I doubt it, i truly believe they are broke.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”