Brianna K: Marriage & Margs on the rocks | Part 4

goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Marriage & Margs on the rocks | Part 4

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

I'm watching her Premiere, and someone asked if she was still good friends with Tiff and Myka and she replied "Myka is one of my best friends". I wasn't convinced anything happened until I just saw that.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

How many times is this chick going to post pictures of her un made bed and call it "inspo"? Lol it's honestly embarrassing! And her newest pic on IG (it's her default pic I think) are those baseboards supposed to be grimy like that?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

goaheadandstfu wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:30 am I'm watching her Premiere, and someone asked if she was still good friends with Tiff and Myka and she replied "Myka is one of my best friends". I wasn't convinced anything happened until I just saw that.
I didn't see that comment. I did notice on IG, Bri said that cleaning makes her feel more in control since her dad died and that there would be more of tap to cleans. Made me think even more how shitty Tiffani has been, she's not just putting down Bri about the tap to clean, she is mocking her for something that helps her feel better during her grieving period.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

If this girl tries to act like she is having trouble with fertility, I’ll lose my shit. Her latest IG picture with the pregnancy tests is a joke. Making it seem like it has been months of trying. Or that she doesn’t already have two children. And how early did she start testing?!?! She took a test in last week’s video before her Galentine’s Day thing b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeaSide7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SeaSide7 »

I knew she was going to go all TTC on us. You can’t test every day of the month; she either did it ridiculously early just to put it in that video or she’s still posting things from like a week ago. My heart bleeds for you, Bri, that you didn’t get pregnant on the first try. She wants a fall baby because her other two are summer? Why?! I had my son in late November and being stuck inside with a newborn in the winter and stressing about him being tiny during flu season wasn’t the most fun.

Also, new thread title idea: Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

She is so tone deaf!!! When I was TTC baby #2 I’ll admit I was disappointed it didn’t happen immediately like it did with baby #1. But I wasn’t so daft as to whine about it on social media when there are people dealing with ACTUAL infertility not negative tests after only 2 months of trying.

Come on bri, you’re making yourself look like a self centered bitch!! Keep it to yourself and be glad you don’t have legitimate issues with conceiving.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

That picture was a slap in the face to people actually dealing with fertility issues. Those who post that similar picture with needles from IVF and hundreds of tests. Not the three tests she has taken on her first month TTC

OGirl88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OGirl88 »

bobcat4ever wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:34 pm
lalalazy wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:07 am Hmm. I looked at the county courthouse and didn't see any tied to their last name that were connected with them. Guess I'll poke around some more.
North Royalton along with several other suburbs sends their cases to Parma to adjudicate.

Go to the Parma Municipal Court site and do a search by last name and the city of North Royalton.

All of the cases that come up are interrelated - you can look at the Full Docket Entry to see all the details.
Wow - there are a lot of court records tied to her family's house in North Royalton that she grew up in.

Restraining orders, menacing, stalking, harassment, assault, disorderly conduct, criminal trespassing, ...

And who is Cynthia???
LilCarrot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LilCarrot »

10 years of wishing and hoping.
A lifetime to know truly that my mama heart will never hold a child of mine.
My ticking clock has started and it's looking like I have to remove my ability for certain like many of my female relatives well before its time.
Fuck her. She is such an ungrateful bitch.

How the people struggling with fertility are supporting her in the comments. This is not the same as our struggle! She's not even acknowledging anyone's struggles.
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

We’re TTC #2 but I’m one of those people that nursing is 100% birth control for - so it’s been trying to balance reducing my boob monster 18 month old enough so she can still get what she wants but it will let my body ovulate again. It’s frustrating for me because I’m in one of those periods where I know a lot of people getting pregnant. I keep reminding myself that it will happen in God’s timing and when we eventually have a second, they will be an amazing person who couldn’t have happened at another time.

But would I ever post a picture like that to my feed?! Oh HELL no. That is so insensitive to people who have been TTC much longer than I have.
venonymous0806
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by venonymous0806 »

This dumb bitch wants to struggle so bad.
The way she acts as an adult, twisting things to make it seem like her life is so busy/stressful/hard, makes me not believe her ONE BIT about how she "struggled growing up" and was "so poor". Yeah, I'm calling total BS. If she calls 1 month of not getting pregnant "infertility" then I can no longer believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Oh wait, she has actually been "struggling with infertility" for 2 months now, remember last month when she pleaded to the camera in her baby voice, "I just want my husband back" ? Yep, infertility.

Poor little perfect Brianna. What a difficult hand she has been dealt. I'm disgusted.
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Wow, Bri, you've been trying for a whole TWO WEEKS. It's just heartbreaking that you're not pregnant yet.

She wants to make a struggle out of everything. It's that "woe is me" attitude again. If she expects people to feel bad for her about two negative pregnancy tests, she needs to open her eyes. It's just so disrespectful to other women who have been trying for much, much longer.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I struggled with infertility and did IVF. She’s ABSURD. She has 2 kids that she conceived without issue and has tried for ONE MONTH to get pregnant and she’s posting this stuff about how it’s not his time? Seriously Bri you’re embarrassing. Now she’s ranting about postpartum hair loss when her hair looks way better than most people? She’s obnoxious and I hope she’s gotten DMs etc calling her out on her BS

AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

I found her whole hair loss thing very interesting. First, postpartum hair loss is usually done by the time the baby is a year old. Second, she talked about using Monat products - yeah, try looking up “Monat lawsuits.” There are a ton of people out there who have used Monat and ended up with HAIR THINNING, straight up hair loss, even bald spots. Monat huns love to say the company has “never lost a lawsuit” - because most of them are still in the process of going to trial, and they’ve settled several out of court.

Try some Pantene, Bri!
SunnyDays
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SunnyDays »

minniemickey23 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:29 pm I struggled with infertility and did IVF. She’s ABSURD. She has 2 kids that she conceived without issue and has tried for ONE MONTH to get pregnant and she’s posting this stuff about how it’s not his time? Seriously Bri you’re embarrassing. Now she’s ranting about postpartum hair loss when her hair looks way better than most people? She’s obnoxious and I hope she’s gotten DMs etc calling her out on her BS

She uses clip in extensions
LilCarrot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LilCarrot »

SHE IS STILL DRINKING APOTHIC WHILE TRYING TO TTC!!!

I cannot even form proper thoughts to post on this....
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

LilCarrot wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:49 pm SHE IS STILL DRINKING APOTHIC WHILE TRYING TO TTC!!!

a) she was pouring one glass. that could’ve been for adam.

b) even if it’s for her, so what? where does it say you’re supposed to go into lockdown nun mode when ttc and can’t enjoy a glass of wine? it’s a glass of wine, not crack cocaine.

c) many women “drink til it’s pink” (referring to the second line on the pregnancy test). the embryo is actually a yolk sac for a few weeks following conception. this means it sustains itself and derives nothing from the mother until the placenta takes over, which isn’t usually til 8 weeks gestation. drinking while ttc has not proven to have any effect on conception, actually if anything it makes it more likely 🤪

there is absolutely nothing wrong with drinking while ttc. she could be trying for years, is she supposed to abstain from alcohol, soft cheese and warm baths for that entire time? brianna will, no doubt, cease all alcohol and other forbidden stuff once she’s pregnant. until then, there’s no harm in continuing to enjoy life.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

I don't think there is a rule saying you should sustain, in her defence she still tested before her get together the other day.

BUT, Luxe I do think if she is going to be upset about not being pregnant she should be giving her body the best chance. You know what I mean? Like taking folate I think she is doing, it makes sense to cut out alcohol and eat healthy. I can't believe that saying drink til it's pink... wow. Seems like a few here have struggled with fertility and they most likely have cut out all that stuff already.

I just looked it up and apparently 3/4 women drink while TTC, wow I'm gobsmacked
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

LilCarrot wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:49 pm SHE IS STILL DRINKING APOTHIC WHILE TRYING TO TTC!!!

What's wrong with drinking while TTC? Yeah it's recommended that your chances of conceiving are higher without alcohol, but it's not really that connected, especially for someone who doesn't have coneption issues. Most people conceive after drinking, LOL
Son-Of-A-Snitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Son-Of-A-Snitch »

Thread Title Suggestion:

Brianna K: Teaching you how to suck at life, $1k at a time

Return to “Brianna K”