GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

WhyamIsosmart wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:06 am Anyone else notice on the liefeed that Tyler displayed their home address clearly? ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I couldn’t sit through it all as for personal reasons the sound of his pervy laugh, his voice and all that he is disgusts me. However for the same reasons I was very in tune with his interaction with the edit girls - asking to be reminded of the name of the one that wanted Indie to wish her Happy Birthday (her screen name wasn’t her actual name), seeming to know the name of some of them whose screen names also weren’t their Christian names, talking about how much time he spends interacting with the edit girls and chuckling about how many people he was going to have to go back and follow once his lie feed was done. He makes me sick and makes my blood boil. I bags the front seat on the karma train when it finally heads straight for him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I saw on the screenshot that one of them asked if he got her DM.
I want so badly for him to get caught.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

ears wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:48 am They still have the old cribs in the basement along with with everything else that's ever entered that house

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
I didn't have my glasses on when I looked at the photos - are they set up and still in use? I'm only half kidding.

Side rant: will this site ever get back to where pictures don't have to be deleted in order to repost?
TwiztidMiss0666
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TwiztidMiss0666 »

Is it just me or Am i the only one that is absolutely disgusted over these girls in this rainbow dress that doesn't fit???!!! Not only that but every single time they are shown in the new vlog, They are almost topless due to the dress being too big on all of them. An maybe its just me, but it seems like a pedophiles dream to see these girls in the airport basically taking each others clothes off....SERIOUSLY if you can afford all these trips, why the hell cant you afford to get your kids clothes that fit?!

Also....The nanny...is she really a nanny or a sister wife?????
Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabba the Donutt »

Nope, not just you. It's a pretty standard concern here for a lot of outfits they've worn over time. But that's what comes of having four different sized children and deliberately choosing to buy one size of clothes because it's 'easier'.

#notarealnanny

Unread post by Guest »

Oh no! Tyrone had to walk a whole mile in the airport. He's my hero. :?

Half hearted parenting: Ferals laying and sitting on the filthy airport floor through most of the first half of the vlog. Trash says in her baby voice ' Girlsssss get off the floor; its dirty,' insert banshee laugh. Ferals lay down and drag each other. Insert more banshee screeching.

Twice in the vlog we get to see them eating. Hod that's always my favorite part of a vlog.

Hugsy's 22nd birthday. All I could focus on was the food on her boob.

So that's it for that vlog.

:bang:
TwiztidMiss0666
Amateur
Amateur

Grabba the Donutt wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:16 am Nope, not just you. It's a pretty standard concern here for a lot of outfits they've worn over time. But that's what comes of having four different sized children and deliberately choosing to buy one size of clothes because it's 'easier'.

#notarealnanny

It just seems so silly to me. These girls are 4 right? How hard is it to notice you have two girls that are obviously much larger than the other two? It seems to me that the bigger ones are less whiny then the smaller ones. Why has no one corrected them on their speech? I'm a mom of 3. By the time my kiddos could crawl they were talking too. I just don't understand having so much money and neglecting your children the way they do. Sure they have a nice car, a designer clothes and everything most people want...But OBVIOUSLY they are lacking in some of the most basic departments.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Nash playing a game with the girls at the airport..'Put your right foot in..put your right foot out'' Oh wait a second one of the littles sandal fell off, needs to sit down to put it back on. :x You can see when she is walking around not one of those straps are even touching her feet around the top. Indie's are always the worse. I am surprised she hasn't sprained or even broken an ankle, her limbs are like toothpicks. All the 'adults' in their lives are disgusting.
TwiztidMiss0666
Amateur
Amateur

OldCountry wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:37 am Nash playing a game with the girls at the airport..'Put your right foot in..put your right foot out'' Oh wait a second one of the littles sandal fell off, needs to sit down to put it back on. :x You can see when she is walking around not one of those straps are even touching her feet around the top. Indie's are always the worse. I am surprised she hasn't sprained or even broken an ankle, her limbs are like toothpicks. All the 'adults' in their lives are disgusting.
ABSOLUTELY!!! I notice every time I see a picture how their clothes never fit. Either they are too small, or too big. It's really quite sad.

Unread post by Guest »

Looked at #notarealnanny stories; sitting with the photographer who is going to change the Greedners image (good luck with that!) And another woman (I probably can't say her name here? Some rules here are confusing). I went to that persons IG; appears to be a personal coach of some kind. Clicked in her stories to see what she was about. She's got her two littles on the floor. Older boy is screaming, top of lungs, into a crawling babies face and then slapping the baby on its hand. (Isn't that just too precious?) The next three stories the woman is talking to the camera in a baby voice. What kind of personal coach is this? AAF.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

snarksite wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:21 pm It’s already been mentioned so I will try to avoid the whole rant raging in my head. The looks being exchanged between TyPerv and Dumbash when Indie dared to select a black baby doll.
And the insistence that it was just the car seat she wanted. Indie is constantly playing with or dragging around a doll baby, she wanted a doll baby. And she wasn’t allowed to have one!

Careful, T$A, your racism is showing. Disgusting.

There are a few comments on one of their IG's - GQS? relating to that issue. I am surprised they haven't been deleted. The Drummies must be extra crazy busy today.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

PollyKrome wrote:Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:23 am Oh no! Tyrone had to walk a whole mile in the airport. He's my hero. :?

Half hearted parenting: Ferals laying and sitting on the filthy airport floor through most of the first half of the vlog. Trash says in her baby voice ' Girlsssss get off the floor; its dirty,' insert banshee laugh. Ferals lay down and drag each other. Insert more banshee screeching.

Twice in the vlog we get to see them eating. Hod that's always my favorite part of a vlog.

Hugsy's 22nd birthday. All I could focus on was the food on her boob.

So that's it for that vlog.

:bang:
BoobFood. Maybe it's part of the Plexus line.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

TwiztidMiss0666 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:10 am Is it just me or Am i the only one that is absolutely disgusted over these girls in this rainbow dress that doesn't fit???!!! Not only that but every single time they are shown in the new vlog, They are almost topless due to the dress being too big on all of them. An maybe its just me, but it seems like a pedophiles dream to see these girls in the airport basically taking each others clothes off....SERIOUSLY if you can afford all these trips, why the hell cant you afford to get your kids clothes that fit?!

Also....The nanny...is she really a nanny or a sister wife?????
You are not alone. You've joined the DisgustedByGrubs revolution.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Feebz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:09 pm I just watched the American girl vlog, only because I am procrastinating doing something.

Few notable quotes:

Tyliar - Which one do you wana be? The Doctor or the patient?
Heavy – Carrot

Tyliar – What’s it doing?
Heavy – It’s doing that.

Trash – The girls did not live out my childhood dream of getting Samantha but it’s okay. I’m glad they got the dolls they wanted coz it’s their childhood not mine. I’m really trying to remember that.
No shit Sherlock. You are only realising just now that the girls are individuals and were not put on this earth to live out your childhood fantasies?

Then there was the whole debale with Indie. They think she wanted the carseat not the baby doll. They only think, because she kept on going back to the display pointing and babbling. Of course she didn't have the language to actually say what she meant, which at nearly 5 years old is just so so sad.

I also notice that the "extra" didn't get much camera time. I guess that's what extras on movie sets are for though? To pad out the background and make a cameo appearance when the stars of the show are off camera? Lucky they have an extra child to do that for them. Give the heavies and Indie a bit of a break from time to time.
Notable quotes. The best! :lol!: :yup: Is this the larger twin who Faddy was claiming in his lie feed was a genius? Someone asked if Evie can spell Evangeline and he said, Yes, she can spell anything/everything. She's a genius. CLEARLY.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Hmm. Image I wonder why that Utah sun is making her look so different than the still photos that she posts? Y’all know the ones where she is claiming that there isn’t any photoshopping/editing going on? Image She is such a lying bitch.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8be8a5.jpg[/IMG]

Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

I notice Jackson and Rachel’s YouTube channel “A bowl of cereal” didn’t last long. It’s been 3 weeks since their last vlog. Unless they taking a break. Prob a good thing
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

I notice Jackson and Rachel’s YouTube channel “A bowl of cereal” didn’t last long. It’s been 3 weeks since their last vlog. Unless they taking a break. Prob a good thing
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

What's going on with her cheek? Is that a zit and bad blending? Or a bruise? The other photo is just because it makes me laugh. ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 878d3e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 0ec917.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

gram3 wrote:
Feebz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:09 pm I just watched the American girl vlog, only because I am procrastinating doing something.

Few notable quotes:

Tyliar - Which one do you wana be? The Doctor or the patient?
Heavy – Carrot

Tyliar – What’s it doing?
Heavy – It’s doing that.

Trash – The girls did not live out my childhood dream of getting Samantha but it’s okay. I’m glad they got the dolls they wanted coz it’s their childhood not mine. I’m really trying to remember that.
No shit Sherlock. You are only realising just now that the girls are individuals and were not put on this earth to live out your childhood fantasies?

Then there was the whole debale with Indie. They think she wanted the carseat not the baby doll. They only think, because she kept on going back to the display pointing and babbling. Of course she didn't have the language to actually say what she meant, which at nearly 5 years old is just so so sad.

I also notice that the "extra" didn't get much camera time. I guess that's what extras on movie sets are for though? To pad out the background and make a cameo appearance when the stars of the show are off camera? Lucky they have an extra child to do that for them. Give the heavies and Indie a bit of a break from time to time.
Notable quotes. The best! Image!: :yup: Is this the larger twin who Faddy was claiming in his lie feed was a genius? Someone asked if Evie can spell Evangeline and he said, Yes, she can spell anything/everything. She's a genius. CLEARLY.
Omg, what a load of BS. Esme is the only one who can spell her name. (It's also the easiest.) And even she incorrectly calls the lower case "e" a curly/curvy e. Which, of course, the Idiots encourage because it's so cute.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

New thread time! Follow the link for more Snarking!

GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”