JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

Unread post by RottieMama »

sezzajaydee wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:43 pm Is this shit still going on?
I apologise for (intentionally) egging it on last night.
Now it’s just beyond ridiculous. Especially when we got accused of having no lives and nothing better to do yet it’s still going 24 hours later lmao.

Anyway, where does it look like Messs dyed Lilia’s hair? I’ve only watched the surgery one recently and there were no kids in it.
I think she’s done it multiple times before. Sometimes it’s way darker than it normally is for a few weeks. Much like Messss’s own hair.
I took care of it!

Sorry for the disruption! It seem like op enjoys fighting ppl with all that free time she has. Talk about “no life!” 🤣 I love when ppl join a GOSSIP site to yell at ppl for being on a GOSSIP site! Mmmkay!
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

RottieMama wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:43 pm Is this shit still going on?
Now it’s just beyond ridiculous. Especially when we got accused of having no lives and nothing better to do yet it’s still going 24 hours later lmao.

Anyway, where does it look like Messs dyed Lilia’s hair? I’ve only watched the surgery one recently and there were no kids in it.
I think she’s done it multiple times before. Sometimes it’s way darker than it normally is for a few weeks. Much like Messss’s own hair.
I took care of it!

Sorry for the disruption! It seem like op enjoys fighting ppl with all that free time she has. Talk about “no life!” Image I love when ppl join a GOSSIP site to yell at ppl for being on a GOSSIP site! Mmmkay!

Thanks and once again, sorry!

If needed, I‘ll cop a ban or suspension or whatever. Hopefully not a ban though lol. This place is my way to stay awake after night shift when I need to fill in an hour or so before I get the kids to school lol.
CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CottonCandySky »

4littlemonkeys wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:Is this shit still going on?

Honey, you're still going on about Jessica's life 6 YEARS later. You really do have no life.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
SHUT. UP.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I honestly don't know the kids true hair color because Jess edits all the photos so much. She's a blondie for sure. Would Jess actually dye her hair she can barely bathe her kids.
TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:29 pm
Lyanna wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:18 am FAMILY UPDATE- The family is slowly healing, they are helping move them into their new house today so they can get the aunt and uncle out of the hotel they are in and hoping their hospital beds will actually be delivered to the house this time like they were supposed to be. It's all been a mess. Funeral for the Grandma will be in March so all the family out of state can plan a flight here and so the Aunt and Uncle can heal a bit more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Why is the funeral in march? isn't that in a very long time? I know funerals are culturals and varies from country from country but how are they going to keep the body intact until then?
I didn't know you could wait that long for a funeral until recently. My husband's uncle was killed in November and the funeral and burial wasn't until the end of December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think funerals can pretty much be held whenever the family wants them. When my grammie died the funeral had to be put off for a few days because she died the day of a massive snowstorm and we couldn’t even get our car out of the driveway for another four days. With my grandpa, he and my grandma had moved across the country so there was a small ceremony there soon after his passing but then the bigger ceremony was back in the east coast two months later with all the family and his old friends there. It meant that everyone got to honor him without the added stress of canceling plans, missing work, and spending a ton of money to fly across the country.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Unless you have a religious requirement to bury someone within a certain time there really isn't a rush to have a funeral or even a burial within a few days. It's good to see people taking back death rituals and doing what is best for their family and their loved ones. *steps off my 'Ask a Mortician' watching tangent*
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I think the person asking was confused about keeping a body that long (2 months). For a showing that would be impossible even if they are embalmed. What it is more than likely is a memorial or celebration of life, the body has been cremated or already buried and the family gets together to celebrate that person.
CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CottonCandySky »

And her she is, putting her semi-naked child in her instagram stories again.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

When Messica was vlogging on the way up to Sacramento and when she panned to Chris driving on the freeway, he had his cell in his right hand. She tried to keep it out of view, but it didn’t work.

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

No Jessss, your house isn’t going to be built faster because it’s the last lot. Building is an assembly line process in the first place, and with each step, an inspection must be made before they can proceed to the next one. It’s not all about pleasing YOU.

Dreamkeeper+1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreamkeeper+1 »

I kind of suspect that this will be a cookie cutter home and the quality will be subpar. I can almost bet that they will move in 2 years to a house with a built in pool. A huge revolving closet and an entire loft so the preteens can go up there and make a mess and play all sorts of video games or be on social media and not be looked after. Maybe they will even get s pantry with all their processed snacks!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:22 am I think the person asking was confused about keeping a body that long (2 months). For a showing that would be impossible even if they are embalmed. What it is more than likely is a memorial or celebration of life, the body has been cremated or already buried and the family gets together to celebrate that person.
That's right, I was confused. Now I understand.
It makes sense that they would do the memorial later. I forgot the States is such a big country so extended family may live far away.
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleButThere »

Lyanna wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:22 am I think the person asking was confused about keeping a body that long (2 months). For a showing that would be impossible even if they are embalmed. What it is more than likely is a memorial or celebration of life, the body has been cremated or already buried and the family gets together to celebrate that person.
It makes sense that they would do the memorial later. I forgot the States is such a big country so extended family may live far away.
I double checked and a friend related to them said the funeral will be in March, not a memorial. Its only a few weeks away and the body is currently at the morgue until then.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

LittleButThere wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
I double checked and a friend related to them said the funeral will be in March, not a memorial. Its only a few weeks away and the body is currently at the morgue until then.

That makes my heart hurt. The poor deceased lady. Shes stuck in limbo for two months. I cant imagine any family being okay with that. Id be doing a cremation or burial and having a memorial service later. Idk it just seems cruel and unloving to me.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Haulnarse wrote:
LittleButThere wrote:
Lyanna wrote: That's right, I was confused. Now I understand.

That makes my heart hurt. The poor deceased lady. Shes stuck in limbo for two months. I cant imagine any family being okay with that. Id be doing a cremation or burial and having a memorial service later. Idk it just seems cruel and unloving to me.
It’s literally just a body. She is dead. She doesn’t care whether she’s buried yet, she’s not feeling ‘in limbo’ because that’s an emotion and corpses don’t feel emotions. The family want as many people as possible to be in attendance, and to allow extra time to allow the injured family members to heal to a point where they can also attend to pay their respects.
I literally never understand why people try protect emotions and feelings onto the dead. When I die you can literally chuck me in the ocean. I couldnt care less

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dreamkeeper+1 wrote:I kind of suspect that this will be a cookie cutter home and the quality will be subpar. I can almost bet that they will move in 2 years to a house with a built in pool. A huge revolving closet and an entire loft so the preteens can go up there and make a mess and play all sorts of video games or be on social media and not be looked after. Maybe they will even get s pantry with all their processed snacks!
I believe it’s a Richmond brand home, according to her lot and all that stuff. My son’s in-laws just moved in to a new Richmond home between where she lives now and where’s she’s going to move to. We watched them build it along the way and yes they are cookie cutter homes. But the cabinetry, counters and bathroom fixture they chose were standard prices, not upgrades, and they are really nice. Good quality. Let’s see how long they last with the kids jumping and climbing with apparently no regard or discipline.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I think the person asking was confused about keeping a body that long (2 months). For a showing that would be impossible even if they are embalmed. What it is more than likely is a memorial or celebration of life, the body has been cremated or already buried and the family gets together to celebrate that person.
I didn't think it was possible either but it is. It was about a month and a half from when my husband's uncle was killed until the burial and it was an open casket wake and funeral.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:37 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:I think the person asking was confused about keeping a body that long (2 months). For a showing that would be impossible even if they are embalmed. What it is more than likely is a memorial or celebration of life, the body has been cremated or already buried and the family gets together to celebrate that person.
I didn't think it was possible either but it is. It was about a month and a half from when my husband's uncle was killed until the burial and it was an open casket wake and funeral.

Oh ok. After seeing a body after 2 weeks I didn't think longer was possible without a closed casket at least.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Oh ok. After seeing a body after 2 weeks I didn't think longer was possible without a closed casket at least.
Yea, I don't know much about it but I've been told it involves a different embalming technique and refrigeration. Pretty much every other viewing I've been to has been within a few days so I was shocked.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I hate to be the one to say it, but maybe they couldn’t have an open casket funeral in any case?
I know morticians can work wonders but they do have their limits.

I feel sorry for the family. 2 months after you’ve lost someone you have to go through the nightmare of a funeral.

Return to “JesssFam”