Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Unread post by Parktown »

Why is she acting so trashy I just don’t get it anymore? Has she lost it totally???
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

sheltiefan wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:56 am To me, this is the worse blooper vlog that they have ever done!! Bonnie was acting horribly in it. I found Lincoln's action's in the vlog sad. The way he was telling Bonnie to put that in the blooper vlog and doing the filming-she's doing him like she is Olivia and vlogging.

I guess Bonnie thought it was cute having her being bleeped out due to her language.
I recently watched a batch of her early vlogs, and I couldn't believe what a dirty mouth she has (they weren't as adept at editing back then). It doesn't bother me, but I imagine their community wouldn't approve, which is why Bonnie does a second take now to shoehorn in all those cutesy Mormon "swear words". Oh my heck, it just makes me so flippin' mad! :D

I suppose Lady will be missing from the vlogs in 2 weeks or so? If only this family could understand, that like children, the behavior of animals is most dependent on the ability and effort of their owners. Neither children nor pets should be sent away or punished, merely for getting saddled with bad owners. They all should be treated like cherished family, not possessions sent off to be "fixed".
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Now I understand why Joel doesn't want to edit anymore. Her giving orders to take stuff out and put stuff in was just so demanding. She treats everyone like crap - her kids included. She knows the blooper vlogs do not bring in views but she does them anyways. Either she doesn't care or she is just stubborn. Perhaps both.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

sheltiefan wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:56 am To me, this is the worse blooper vlog that they have ever done!! Bonnie was acting horribly in it. I found Lincoln's action's in the vlog sad. The way he was telling Bonnie to put that in the blooper vlog and doing the filming-she's doing him like she is Olivia and vlogging.

I guess Bonnie thought it was cute having her being bleeped out due to her language.
I only made it through a min of the vlog. Their editor did a crappy job.....I was getting dizzy with all the CUTS in the video...jeeze....stay in one place for a second! It was not entertaining at all, just sad. I don't know what Lincoln did in the vlog since I didn't make it far, but he sounds like he needs more attention.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Parktown wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:42 am Why is she acting so trashy I just don’t get it anymore? Has she lost it totally???
The whole family seems trashy in my opinion. I feel sorry for some of the misfortunate in-laws having to claim them as family.

I never understood why Jennifer was so snotty regarding Joel’s blue-collar family. The Griffiths have so many trashy customs and traditions and all but two siblings have more than a high school diploma. I think Ellie and Bonnie barely graduated.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:48 am Today’s video is a bloopers reel. It basically proves how insane Bonnie is. There are a lot of shots of Lincoln. I used to think he was really cute but not so much anymore. He’s kind of annoying and he’s looking more and more like his Grandpa G who I find creepy.
Lets keep the kids out of this ! Especially commenting on his looks!!!
No offence but he has absolutely no control exposed to the public like this!!!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

On another note did she say she got sanitisers and glove to clean the poop!!! Please tell me she ripped that off the bed a threw it in the washing machine! She didn’t just wipe down the bedding did she?????

That dog has been crated so much in the rooms and on the beds in a crate it thinks it is normal to poop on a bed!!! No dog naturally climbs up to poop on a bed!!!!

We have a small Shitzu from day one she went outside to pee and poo , yes there were pee accidents but she definitely preferred .......all on her own accord ......poo outside, Bonnie just tried to banish Lady to the basement like the kids and thought to blanket train her on pee and poo! It doesn’t work like that with animals.
She potty trained herself within three months but there was no crate.Dogs naturally like to keep their nest clean and don’t relieve themselves near their living quarters unless there isn’t anywhere else to go!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

A 2 min video on how to cook spaghetti squash and veggies? She couldn't have just included that in the vlog from the other day?...
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:54 am A 2 min video on how to cook spaghetti squash and veggies? She couldn't have just included that in the vlog from the other day?...
I believe she is doing the vlog editing now. When she used to edit, but her channel was only three days a week, and then she liked vlogging. :?
When the meth house project is completed, it will be interesting to see what Joel does. There might not be an editing job for Joel to come back to if Bonnie keeps uploaded vlogs like this since it wouldn't provide enough income for the family or "the build Bonnie a house." ;)
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:33 am
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:54 am A 2 min video on how to cook spaghetti squash and veggies? She couldn't have just included that in the vlog from the other day?...
I believe she is doing the vlog editing now. When she used to edit, but her channel was only three days a week, and then she liked vlogging. :?
When the meth house project is completed, it will be interesting to see what Joel does. There might not be an editing job for Joel to come back to if Bonnie keeps uploaded vlogs like this since it wouldn't provide enough income for the family or "the build Bonnie a house." ;)
I'm guessing he will do quite a bit on their dream house. This way they can continue to have footage for both their channels. I wonder where they will buy the land.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

A vlog less than 2.5 minutes long and she’s got three things linked, including a grater. Like anyone is coveting her grater. Puts electrical appliance in the sink because risking electrocution is better than her cabinets getting steamed.

Making it seem that the kids are enjoying this medley of squash drenched in sauce, when the vlog showed that they were less than enthused.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Those leggings and top combos seem to be tight across everyone’s chest. The material is literally stretched out on the boobs. Even on the models and ppl who bought that shit. Weird
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

So many of these Mormon bloggers refer to their appliance as an “instapot”. I see Bonnie even misspelled it. It’s so annoying.

Poor Cody always looks to me like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. Boston too. My son seemed so happy and giggly at that age, but I didn’t feed him squash and sugary jarred sauce and call it a meal. Why do they never seem to eat a salad in that household?
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Just coming here again, to say Bonnie is fkn bonkers. Another lame 2min video no one asked for. She’s great at that actually.... uploading videos no one asked for. She thinks she is so endearing and cutesy, with no imperfections. But in reality, her husband and kids look at her like she’s the scariest and most annoying person. They look at her like they don’t know what to expect.
For a year now, i haven’t seen Joel look at Bonnie the way he use to. When Bonnie puts her face in his or on his shoulder, he looks bothered and can’t brush her away fast enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

.....she couldn't cause her pretty dishes were dirty, so the other day they had to use paper plates. Have to pretend for the vlog that effort is put into each and every mill. :P
Last edited by Happy+Charlie on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Addicted2vlogs wrote: For a year now, i haven’t seen Joel look at Bonnie the way he use to. When Bonnie puts her face in his or on his shoulder, he looks bothered and can’t brush her away fast enough.

Joel has become an asshole. He doesn’t look at anyone like he used to. He’s constantly annoyed by and dismissive with the kids, and not nearly as kind and empathetic towards his parents as he used to be. The only person he seems the same towards us Jared, and I’m not sure that’s a good thing.

Has Bonnie changed? Sure! I definitely think Joel has changed more though. Bonnie is clearly having issues with her mental health and Joel is far too willing to let her spiral and carry about his own business as long as everyone leaves him tf alone to do whatever he wants.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Z3phyr wrote:So many of these Mormon bloggers refer to their appliance as an “instapot”. I see Bonnie even misspelled it. It’s so annoying.

Poor Cody always looks to me like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. Boston too. My son seemed so happy and giggly at that age, but I didn’t feed him squash and sugary jarred sauce and call it a meal. Why do they never seem to eat a salad in that household?
Right? I was just thinking one of our favorite meals is make your own salad night! So simple to just cut up a bunch of veggies, some deli meat, hardboiled eggs, etc and let the kids go wild!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Addicted2vlogs wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:04 pm Just coming here again, to say Bonnie is fkn bonkers. Another lame 2min video no one asked for. She’s great at that actually.... uploading videos no one asked for. She thinks she is so endearing and cutesy, with no imperfections. But in reality, her husband and kids look at her like she’s the scariest and most annoying person. They look at her like they don’t know what to expect.
For a year now, i haven’t seen Joel look at Bonnie the way he use to. When Bonnie puts her face in his or on his shoulder, he looks bothered and can’t brush her away fast enough.

Many people on the board think Joel is just as bad or worse than Bonnie, but I haven't found those videos yet where he takes advantage of her. And I don't consider simply choosing not set off your aggressive and mentally unstable partner to be the bigger character flaw. Sure Joel could tell her she is a crap mom and that he is firing her from dinner duty, but every time he is in charge of the kids, he is filling them up with tasty kid friendly meals, and letting them eat until they are full. Kevin is absentee, but he was always sneaking food in to supplement what Ruby fails to provide; Ruby responded by throwing away his cooking tools/machinery. Maybe Joel also does this behind Bonnie's back, as only Cody seems to have growth issues, or maybe he cares for them far more often than the vlog implies. He also takes them to activities whenever Bonnie is out for the count. I saw one vlog where Bonnie was sick, so he had all the kids on his day off work and toted them around the city to do errands, go out for lunch and play in the yard, while he also catered to Bonnie picking up all her favorite things and dealt with contractors. He used to wait on her hand and foot even when she wasn't sick.

Sure he is lazy now, and he certainly seems less enthralled with Bonnie, but I highly suspect it is because he used to think she was running herself ragged with the kids/making vlogs while he was at work. Once he quit his job, he probably saw that she was locking kids into their rooms for several hours of "quiet time" and spending most of the day in bed watching tv. Per Bratayley, a family vlog takes a total of 30-90 min a day. At that point Joel would have felt deceived, especially as Bonnie shed her responsibility for the vlogs/kids. He would have had two choices, try to force her to be a different person, or join her living the good life of "me time, all the time". I know which I would pick if I was married to such an irrational and explosive person for life and all eternity. YT success makes everyone lazy, Joel is still doing more than most.....when he is out of Bonnie's grasp at least. What does she do all day while he is at the Meth house? He has to be wondering that too.

I know some think Joel bought the house on an impulse, but I think he did it to get away from Bonnie and be able to work again. I suspect that Bonnie refused to have anything to do with it, then jumped in at the last minute to tell him he is doing it all wrong and to order as many high end fixtures that her heart desires. A year of being barked at by a "boss" like Bonnie would explain why he is looking at her differently now. Despite the all the griping about Joel's bad investments, Bonnie's only current contribution to the family seems to be shopping. I am rooting for Joel to find another job, this time something that doesn't involve any shopping.

Also, where do they find onesies for 8 yr old boys, is there like a special Mormon shop for that?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Omg whyyyyyy would you leave the house like that??? I feel like only a teenager could pull that off and its still not a good look ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Fabric seems really thin and the fit just isn't quite right (too tight in some places and too loose in others), I also hate the coat but that's a different story.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”