Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 33

Unread post by doggymayday »

from the blog

The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash
This cleanser really impressed me as I wasn't sure if it would really work with my oily/combination, acne-prone skin. After using it for a whole month I can safely say that it helped keep breakouts away & felt very cooling and refreshing on my skin. I love the smell of tea tree oil although it can be very strong - but this made a nice change from my usual salicylic acid/benzoyl peroxide cleansers which can sometimes be quite harsh and drying.

What a stupid bitch, if she actually read what this wash is for, she would know it was made for her type of skin. O M G she just says the stupidest things. She should expect it to work.
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

I'm just now watching yesterday's vlog and I cannot for the life of me figure out why they didn't get Anna an automatic car. Having to learn that AND how to drive at the same time is too much for her. I've been driving for ages and I still wouldn't want to drive a manual. Idk, it just seems like too much for the princess.

Of course she was sooo tired and wanted to get out of it and take a nap but she had to "mind Emilia". Who rolls their eyes because they have to look after their child like it's a chore. If they have another baby she's going to have a major breakdown. The viewers can't babysit while she naps all day. She'll probably want to throw them in daycare so she can "work" and get her naps in. :roll:
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

getREAL wrote:I'm just now watching yesterday's vlog and I cannot for the life of me figure out why they didn't get Anna an automatic car. Having to learn that AND how to drive at the same time is too much for her. I've been driving for ages and I still wouldn't want to drive a manual. Idk, it just seems like too much for the princess.

Of course she was sooo tired and wanted to get out of it and take a nap but she had to "mind Emilia". Who rolls their eyes because they have to look after their child like it's a chore. If they have another baby she's going to have a major breakdown. The viewers can't babysit while she naps all day. She'll probably want to throw them in daycare so she can "work" and get her naps in. :roll:
Automatic cars are rare as hen's teeth in Ireland and are much more expensive than manual.

If she is as nervous of driving as she says she is, she shouldn't be driving. Bad enough the gnome driving round with one hand as his attention seeking mug talking complete bollocks to a camera than his nervous, vacuous ninnie wife pootling along afraid of 3rd gear.
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

Thanks for clarifying about the manual cars in Ireland. I wasn't aware of that. :)

I agree. Who wants to be on the road with a nervous driver? Do any of you think she'll ever drive on her own? I feel like she's doing it because she feels like she has to.
OwlEyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OwlEyes »

Driving a manual car isn't that hard... Wtf. I'm a bit of a twit but I've got it down. It's honestly not a whole lot more complicated once you have the theory down (5 lessons and you'd be fine?).
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Automatic cars aren't actually that rare in Ireland. I got my first car in April and it's an automatic and I'm choosing to learn automatic because I don't see the point in manual. When I went looking for one it was actually pretty easy to find a lot in my price range. I don't understand why Anna didn't do the same. Maybe because she just HAD to have her Beetle :?
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Is it just me, or are Dofus and Anna just copying everything that Benji and Judy do in their vlogs. Even down to talking about ghosts. Now A&J bought Emelia a walker. They need to get together and write better story lines that are not the same.
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

OwlEyes wrote:Driving a manual car isn't that hard... Wtf. I'm a bit of a twit but I've got it down. It's honestly not a whole lot more complicated once you have the theory down (5 lessons and you'd be fine?).
It's probably not that hard. It's just not something I ever had to do. It just seems a bit much for someone like Anna. She's already nervous enough about driving and that's one more thing for her to have to do and be nervous about.

I can see her ruining the transmission. I've seen it happen. Lol..
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

I'm glad Anna didn't get an automatic. She has to stop seeing herself as a dumb person who can't achieve anything. She comes across as brainless a lot when she rambles, uhm, senselessly, uhm, you know, uhm, and when she can't seem to grasp the most obvious things. But she has been blessed with some intelligence, which she urgently needs to use if she doesn't want it to deteriorate even further. Using a clutch and gears is not rocket science - anyone can do it. Realizing she can drive a manual car like any other person could give her the confidence to get off her butt and become active and ambitious in other areas. I also think Anna would be more of an over conscientious driver, rather than a reckless one like her moronic husband. I also don't want Emilia (or any person) to grow up hearing "your mom has an automatic because she can't drive a manual car".
Disclaimer: I think it's fine to choose automantic if you don't have issues like Anna does. ;)
CupcakeKitty09

Unread post by CupcakeKitty09 »

This is how emilia is trained to eat her food, by her amazing mother
Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overfakeyt »

Oh god now jofat thinks E us walking cos she walked pushing a toy.... Oh god save me.
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

Dandelion wrote:I'm glad Anna didn't get an automatic. She has to stop seeing herself as a dumb person who can't achieve anything. She comes across as brainless a lot when she rambles, uhm, senselessly, uhm, you know, uhm, and when she can't seem to grasp the most obvious things. But she has been blessed with some intelligence, which she urgently needs to use if she doesn't want it to deteriorate even further. Using a clutch and gears is not rocket science - anyone can do it. Realizing she can drive a manual car like any other person could give her the confidence to get off her butt and become active and ambitious in other areas. I also think Anna would be more of an over conscientious driver, rather than a reckless one like her moronic husband. I also don't want Emilia (or any person) to grow up hearing "your mom has an automatic because she can't drive a manual car".
Disclaimer: I think it's fine to choose automantic if you don't have issues like Anna does. ;)
I honestly hope you're right for Emilia's sake. I worry that J may be out and something happens and she can't wait for him or whatever. I've just gotten the impression from her that she just doesn't want to do it because it's been put off for so long. She freaked out in the car with J was helping her in a parking lot! Imagine her on a busy highway. Having someone other than him will help because she won't act like that.
Blue_Lagoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blue_Lagoon »

Just came back from holidays and watched the last two episodes. I have to say with this little break I see them even worse... or they just got worse. Emilia rocking to no end, even while standing. Anna sleeping on the couch, when she is alone with E, wtf?! She had again this expression as she was caught in a crime. I hope she felt bad, at least a bit. :(

Did come out why their video was taken down a few weeks ago? (Sorry, if this was already discussed a lot...)
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

getREAL wrote:
Dandelion wrote:I'm glad Anna didn't get an automatic. She has to stop seeing herself as a dumb person who can't achieve anything. She comes across as brainless a lot when she rambles, uhm, senselessly, uhm, you know, uhm, and when she can't seem to grasp the most obvious things. But she has been blessed with some intelligence, which she urgently needs to use if she doesn't want it to deteriorate even further. Using a clutch and gears is not rocket science - anyone can do it. Realizing she can drive a manual car like any other person could give her the confidence to get off her butt and become active and ambitious in other areas. I also think Anna would be more of an over conscientious driver, rather than a reckless one like her moronic husband. I also don't want Emilia (or any person) to grow up hearing "your mom has an automatic because she can't drive a manual car".
I honestly hope you're right for Emilia's sake. I worry that J may be out and something happens and she can't wait for him or whatever. I've just gotten the impression from her that she just doesn't want to do it because it's been put off for so long. She freaked out in the car with J was helping her in a parking lot! Imagine her on a busy highway. Having someone other than him will help because she won't act like that.
Exactly. I think Jofeck is part of the problem because he subversively undermines her confidence. Remember, he has to keep her down to make her think it's okay to be with someone as inferior as him.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Dandelion wrote:I also don't want Emilia (or any person) to grow up hearing "your mom has an automatic because she can't drive a manual car".
Ok kids really don't bully other kids because a parent drives an automatic car. That's a little too much now.
ImageImage

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”