2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I can't imagine how David will feel when they're reunited again and he realizes they have absolutely no money on a savings account. All his work for nothing. So Charlie can have expensive ass car seats and boutique clothes while lily gets clearance pajamas and old navy outfits 2 sizes too big. You're a damn idiot Vanessa.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:$500 car seats for Charlie but lily has to grow into her shoes and clothes. What the actual fuck. Vanessa's favoritism is shining bright. These girls are so out of touch with reality, any normal person wouldn't even consider spending $500 on an infant carseat and another $500 on the convertible one. She is delusional. No wonder she has no money for lily. It all goes to Charlie and her Rae Dunn.

And Lily isn’t in an expensive ass car seat/booster seat. Why does charlie need one if Lily doesn’t?

She said charlie needs it bc “he’s doing well in his infant car seat...but it’s HEAVY...and he’s uncomfortable in it”

Ummm he’s uncomfortable in it bc he never gets out of it!!

She can’t afford to buy a car, but wants to buy another expensive car seat for charlie....Vanessa you aren’t wealthy. Your rent it paid bc your husband is away from his family. You have a borrowed van. Stop blowing money you don’t have to blow. David is going to come home to an empty bank account. David (or his family) made the decision to make sacrifices so his family could have more .Vanessa’s skanky ass misses her husband so she is spending the money those sacrifices are making. I can’t with her. There’s no way she’d fit in with other military wives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. And I'm sure she's probably getting money because of Lilly's special needs. How about saving that money for a new car. Or have about staying home to clean up that mess in her room? She's probably copying Britney with the bad spending habits.

VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Her priorities are fucked up. She has a front room that is completely devoid of furniture. Why not use the money to at least furnish it instead of buying useless kitchen decor? Or to buy a car, or pay for enriching activities for her children. Literally anything other than what she already wastes it on.

I swear, sometimes I look at these YT moms and wonder why I even bother getting a Master's degree when these fools have a decent standard of living for nearly no effort. But at least I want to have a fulfilling career and acquire useful skills. :roll:
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Why would you spend so much on the kid who will grow out of things in a month? She’s actually fortunate that Lilly grows so slowly (my daughter is the same way). You can invest in quality clothing knowing that they may be in the same size next year!

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Her rationale doesnt make sense that the infant carseat is too heavy ..you know there's ways around that right . .like taking your child in and out from the car? Im sure there's really comfy carseats for half the price.

And she got those freshly picked moccasins for Charlie as newborn..what a waste and she cant even buy Lily proper sized shoes.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I'm so surprised anyone would go to a boutique to buy a car seat. I understand getting a good quality car seat (although there are so many much cheaper than 500) but going to a boutique to buy one?? It seems so strange to
me. Although I've never in my life shopped at a boutique for my kids hahaha so what do I know. I assume they would jack the price up
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

VagrantRhapsody wrote:Her priorities are fucked up. She has a front room that is completely devoid of furniture. Why not use the money to at least furnish it instead of buying useless kitchen decor? Or to buy a car, or pay for enriching activities for her children. Literally anything other than what she already wastes it on.

I swear, sometimes I look at these YT moms and wonder why I even bother getting a Master's degree when these fools have a decent standard of living for nearly no effort. But at least I want to have a fulfilling career and acquire useful skills. :roll:
No point furnishing a rental when she's going to move to Korea in the near future.
I think it's stupid going crazy with furniture and decorations if it's not your forever home. All the shit she has accumulated will all have to be put in storage.
I don't know if this is representative of most Americans but damn these YouTube's should embrace a bit of minimalism and save their money for stuff that actually matters.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

user123_ wrote:
VagrantRhapsody wrote:Her priorities are fucked up. She has a front room that is completely devoid of furniture. Why not use the money to at least furnish it instead of buying useless kitchen decor? Or to buy a car, or pay for enriching activities for her children. Literally anything other than what she already wastes it on.

No point furnishing a rental when she's going to move to Korea in the near future.
I think it's stupid going crazy with furniture and decorations if it's not your forever home. All the shit she has accumulated will all have to be put in storage.
I don't know if this is representative of most Americans but damn these YouTube's should embrace a bit of minimalism and save their money for stuff that actually matters.
I will say it is NOT representative of most Americans. A lot of us don’t exploit our children of husbands’ jobs for ca$h. She’s just a disgusting person. Any parents I know /friends I have treat their children equally, spend money on them equally. She’s just a fucking moron with more money than she knows what to do with so she wants to compete with Britney and appear “well off”. Well, she’s not so well off that she can go to a salon and get a proper hair fix, a salon to trim her talons, and an eye doctor to fix the her ridiculous blinking/head tilting she does.

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

If the boutique she shopped at has a point system then I would totally get the car seat there. Some that I ship at have a point system where you accumulate points and cash them in for gift cards. For example $500 in points would get you a $50 gift card.

I say this all the time. That front room needs to be a living room and the back room needs to be a play room. How weird to walk into a house/condo whatever and it's just an empty space and then she's crammed into that small room in the back.

Also, her bed needs to be against the other wall. I can't sleep with my back to a door wall.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

The front is probably the living room slash dinning area and the room with the fireplace is probably the day room slash sitting area because it gets the most light
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

She wants a $500 carseat to copy Aaryn. Whatever, now she won't be able to leave Charlie in the infant carseat all day.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

That makes sense about the point system but is she really spending hundreds of dollars at this boutique?
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Kitina13 wrote:That makes sense about the point system but is she really spending hundreds of dollars at this boutique?

Oh I hope not!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

to me it feels like V has settled into the lazy military wife status that does nothing but blow money on clothes nails and rae dunn. (no i am not saying all military wives are lazy i am saying she fits into that category of lazy ones) for some reason on instagram the majority of the people that buy that horrible looking pottery are affiliated somehow with the military and it makes me wonder how it got so popular in the first place.

the nail thing made me want to vom. how are you going to go out and spend a decent amount of money on your eyebrows to be microbladed but your only nail present is your pinky nail. and to make matters worse the damn nail looks thicker than hell.

i have watched V for a long time but fell off the wagon of watching her then got back on it a few weeks ago. after catching up with a lot of her videos i have to say that i am still unimpressed by her or her need to fit in.

and her and britney are bff now? when did this happen? can someone fill me in on this pretty please with a pinky nail on top
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:to me it feels like V has settled into the lazy military wife status that does nothing but blow money on clothes nails and rae dunn. (no i am not saying all military wives are lazy i am saying she fits into that category of lazy ones) for some reason on instagram the majority of the people that buy that horrible looking pottery are affiliated somehow with the military and it makes me wonder how it got so popular in the first place.

the nail thing made me want to vom. how are you going to go out and spend a decent amount of money on your eyebrows to be microbladed but your only nail present is your pinky nail. and to make matters worse the damn nail looks thicker than hell.

i have watched V for a long time but fell off the wagon of watching her then got back on it a few weeks ago. after catching up with a lot of her videos i have to say that i am still unimpressed by her or her need to fit in.

and her and britney are bff now? when did this happen? can someone fill me in on this pretty please with a pinky nail on top
They have been friends on and off for years. Brit doesn't seem to want to be friends with V because she feels all V does is copy her, but they live close and have a lot in common. I don't think V is quite good enough for Brit though. I think Brit wants a friend somewhat like Keren but settles with V. It seems whenever one of them has a baby they get back together for a bit then break it off a while later
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Looks like she went to a cross fit class last night! That’s good. She seems like she could be in a depressive stare (which could explain her excessive spending) and exercise definitely helps. Hope she sticks with it!

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

V is that really weird unattractive friend that people keep around to make them feel better about themselves and their own lives. Like when you’re a 6 on your own, but when you stand by a 1 it makes you look more like a 9. That’s B and V. Probably why Brit hangs with her.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

mara7 wrote:V is that really weird unattractive friend that people keep around to make them feel better about themselves and their own lives. Like when you’re a 6 on your own, but when you stand by a 1 it makes you look more like a 9. That’s B and V. Probably why Brit hangs with her.
Sure but what's also true is B also has NO other choice ! They are made for each other.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

mara7 wrote:V is that really weird unattractive friend that people keep around to make them feel better about themselves and their own lives. Like when you’re a 6 on your own, but when you stand by a 1 it makes you look more like a 9. That’s B and V. Probably why Brit hangs with her.
What you said reminds me of the Duff lol
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

True! But to me they're both a 3 and neither of them make the other look like a 9.

Return to “2011teenagemom”