Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Did anyone else catch when she said that "this" (as in the vlog) was how she was going to tell Phil the gender of the baby? Whether by recording it so that he would find out while editing, or if she edited herself and he would watch the published vlog.... WHY!? That's such an awful media to discuss something with YOUR HUSBAND. And what if he was editing the footage and didn't want to know? What is he supposed to do then?
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Wasn't Alex's miscarriage more than a year ago? She said something about last April in that recent vlog. If so, why NOW is she wondering/finding out about the gender of the child she miscarried? So weird. Testing the "products of conception" doesn't take a year.

And I agree with others that 12 eggs seems like lots to me. All it really takes is ONE.

And for someone who is supposedly not obsessed with becoming pregnant, I disagree. They've probably spent more on all their infertility medical services and medication than they have on their mortgage!
MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

12 follicles are MORE than enough - it is pretty average. Here is a breakdown ( I have been through IVF)

Most likely situation

12 Follicles = 9 Mature Eggs = 6 Fertilize = 4 Embryos ( Which will have genetic testing) = 2 to 3 Genetically normal embryos

With a genetically normal embryo you are looking at a 50 - 60% success. Meaning if you have 3 chances with 50 - 60% there is a good chance she will get 1 or 2 kids from this cycle.

It is standard that IVF is not a good idea if you have less than 8 follicles. Most women have only 16. So she really is not off at all. From the last ultrasound she has 14 - when they are smaller they will not have mature eggs that is why you want them all to be the same size.

Hopefully that makes sense. There would never be 12 embryos to use most likely she would have 2 to 3 REALLY good chances.

SIMPLY Said For every 4 follicles she should be getting one genetically normal embryo - so she is wasting time and money for maybe one more embryo. It is crazy

DONT even get me started about the genetic result video. Her mom is an enabler.
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

I hate how she kept saying, "Whoa. WHOAAAA!!!" every few minutes as if everything she was saying was some huge revelation.
"This baby would have been a boy. Whoa! WHOAAAA!" Yes, Alex, your 5 week embryo had the chromosomes of one of the two possible genders. Astonishing, really.
I couldn't finish that self-indulgent pity party. Especially when she claimed she really didn't care about being pregnant. Mm-hmm. Sure. I too spend tens of thousands of dollars on things I don't really care about.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

So lucky she managed to look straight into the camera for this thumbnail picture.
IMG_4017.jpg
I have a feeling she practices making her ‘devastated face’ in her bathroom mirrors

Pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Can we have a new thread?

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Tiger, you weren’t kidding Oh. my. wow. As far as he mom she’s in her 70s and from seeing her now and Alex’s behavior she must have been a snowplow parent. It’s so sad her mom experienced stillbirth and miscarriage.

Just because there’s a second sac does not mean it’s twins. Some people have that as an anomaly and does not indicate a twin pregnancy. I also was shocked that she suddenly couldn’t remember how she was saying she was “spending time with the boys” sitting with a photo of her ultrasound. This was post miscarriage and Dr. Hatch even told her it was a singleton pregnancy. During a phone call, they posted in a video. Morning something that would’ve been made zero sense. Morning the miscarriage yes that makes sense but Alex has admitted she does lie about facts for more sympathy. It was in a Summer video in 2018. There are pills and doctors for that kind of psycho. 

It was a real pregnancy and yes it mattered, I’ve never seen anyone say otherwise. However, she was told or should’ve seen the signs that it wasn’t viable. At 7 weeks a doctor knows, and being in health care people know if a baby doesn’t by then have a heartbeat by then that the pregnancy isn’t going to go to term and in fact, the baby has already died. I don’t think we’ve ever seen a person go so many times after it’s so painfully obvious that it’s not viable to check and see if it magically came back to life.

Don’t even get me started on the fall. That was off and I noticed that’s when views plummeted.

Being on youtube and telling everyone your business is a decision. People will have an opinion. People speaking the truth based on what they heard is not bullying. 

And as far as bring the girls to the clinic knowing it’s inappropriate for years to me I consider that a form of bullying. And you reap what you sow. Karma has everyone’s address. 

I thought it was interesting she can’t remember things she said on video which were significant and it’s only been a year. That explains why she contradicts herself so much and plays fast and loose with facts.

Sorn- she was 10 weeks post conception but she was 5 weeks when the pregnancy stopped progressing. 7 weeks when it was clear it was a no go. She loves Dr. Hatch because she’ll give her BS and goes along with BS. And doesn’t tell her she needs to see a shrink.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Part 5 has Arrived:

viewtopic.php?f=255&t=15921
Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Tiger27 wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:
But could someone explain- she had a gestational sac and a yolk sac and an empty one? So did something actually split and never form or is this an anomaly?

A relative of mine had something called a Molar Pregnancy, which is an something like what you are talking about. Y'all please Google it because it's a very complicated pregnancy and I'm not certain I'd explain it correctly. In any case the symptoms of a Molar Pregnancy are suspicious and a doctor would be looking at the symptoms from the get-go as the pregnancy can endanger the mother's life. I don't think that's what Alex would've had going on with her pregnancy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

New video: Our last night

They should add ... before we park and live in front of the fertility clinic. 8-)
honeynlemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeynlemon »

Tiger27 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:49 pm
HashtagBlessed wrote:I've been confused about this for some time, but initially she claims she miscarried at home without mention of a d&c, so I assumed they didn't have the opportunity to do pathology testing. But then they did a video sharing their products of conception testing and now she's sharing the genetic sex of the fetal tissue. Not to be morbid, but how is that possible without a d&c? The pathology results mentioned both the gestational sac with a yolk sac and the empty one with no fetal tissue. Did they not want to mention the fact that she elected to have the d&c for some weird reason? I genuinely wonder if continuing to take hormones to extend the pregnancy was more problematic and dangerous than they let on, and they didn't want to admit that it caused problems that necessitated a d&c.
I don’t really know a ton about this subject but I’m an ER nurse and anytime someone miscarries and we’re able to collect any of the products of conception, we send them to the pathology lab (they just check to see what all was expelled and if anything looks abnormal or cancerous). Many women bring in clots or fetuses and we’ll test those too. Then people can choose to get the products of conception back for a private burial or it’s cremated and the hospital hosts two yearly ceremonies for all the families to attend. It’s possible Alex took what she passed into her clinic and they tested it.

But could someone explain- she had a gestational sac and a yolk sac and an empty one? So did something actually split and never form or is this an anomaly?

An empty sac is called a blighted ovum. I had one and from what I understand, it meant that there was fertilized egg, but there was something wrong in the genetics to make a fetus. It implants and the gestational sac will grow a bit and produce hormones, however, it will eventually be discovered as such if it gets too big and there's no yolk sac, or if it stops growing. The doctor told me it could have happened from a bad egg, bad sperm, or something going wrong in the early division of cells. I also read that some blighted ovums can be caused by something other than genetics, like blood clots early before fetal growth. Blighted ovums are a pretty common reason for a miscarriage and sometimes they sorts themselves out on their own, but sometimes women have to initiate it through D&C or medicine. It probably stayed implanted because she was on hormones to try to maintain the other pregnancy.

I think it's more likely that it was a second egg from IVF (don't they usually try to use 2 in a cycle?), since it is its own sac. However, it is possible that that they were identical.
honeynlemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeynlemon »

Jupiter wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:39 pm
Tiger27 wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:

A relative of mine had something called a Molar Pregnancy, which is an something like what you are talking about. Y'all please Google it because it's a very complicated pregnancy and I'm not certain I'd explain it correctly. In any case the symptoms of a Molar Pregnancy are suspicious and a doctor would be looking at the symptoms from the get-go as the pregnancy can endanger the mother's life. I don't think that's what Alex would've had going on with her pregnancy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I don't think it was a molar pregnancy. Like you said, they have to end those quickly, because they can be dangerous. They also produce extremely high levels of HCG, so her pregnancy tests she had posted on Instagram would have been super dark very fast. Very likely to be a blighted ovum, which is just the sac, but it doesn't grow out of control like a molar.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

We've started a part 5:
viewtopic.php?f=255&t=15921
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boredonthekeyboard »

Sanemama wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:22 pm Wasn't Alex's miscarriage more than a year ago? She said something about last April in that recent vlog. If so, why NOW is she wondering/finding out about the gender of the child she miscarried? So weird. Testing the "products of conception" doesn't take a year.

And I agree with others that 12 eggs seems like lots to me. All it really takes is ONE.

And for someone who is supposedly not obsessed with becoming pregnant, I disagree. They've probably spent more on all their infertility medical services and medication than they have on their mortgage!

That genetic test would take no more than 3 weeks, definitely not a year.

But as an IVF mom, I can tell you the more follicles the better. Not every follicle will contain an egg, and with Alex's Endometriosis, some of her eggs will be totally unusable because of scar tissue. On top of that, Phil has crappy sperm, so not all of her good eggs would fertilize even if they did ICSI. And there is a drop off rate, so of 12 eggs retrieved, they may only get 3 or 4 embryos. And not every embryo sticks and survives. She's wise to want a good follicle count. BUT, she should be aware of getting OHSS. I had it with 15 eggs retrieved, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone- not even Alex.

Return to “Phil and Alex”