chismosa
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by chismosa »

Hello!

I am not familiar at all with IVF or TTC (I am married, but we have been using contraseptives to prevent pregnancy while I finish up graduate school....which I graduate on May 20th!!!) but I know that Rash ALWAYS mentions how it’s male factor infertility and Justin is the reason they cannot conceive and I feel like in today’s blog they bring it up again. But doesn’t she have something too? Didn’t she have to do a surgery where they cleared up something? Like why make it seem like you are all perfect and wow is me when you yourself got issues?
hollyorkizona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hollyorkizona »

Got blocked for liking that Instagram comment someone posted on here about her needing grief counseling, so I think I'm done casually viewing Rach's content (I can't stomach the vlogs and only used to check her Instagram).

She's so cringe, but mostly she's a sad person. She really does need help and to seek out counseling. I hope she gets better, more for Emma's sake than anything else, but I'm done watching her trashcan life. Thanks everyone here for the laughs and the mutual cringes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

LMFAO @ the fact that she added “warrior” to her Instagram bio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

hollyorkizona wrote:Got blocked for liking that Instagram comment someone posted on here about her needing grief counseling, so I think I'm done casually viewing Rach's content (I can't stomach the vlogs and only used to check her Instagram).

She's so cringe, but mostly she's a sad person. She really does need help and to seek out counseling. I hope she gets better, more for Emma's sake than anything else, but I'm done watching her trashcan life. Thanks everyone here for the laughs and the mutual cringes. Image

The fact she took the time to click on the comment and see who liked it, just to block that person is hilarious. You should feel honored. If you're public you can bet she looked through your stuff, probably saw that someone who has their shit together suggested that she gets psychological help and got pissy

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

carolinecat16 wrote:LMFAO @ the fact that she added “warrior” to her Instagram bio.

Male factor infertility survivor! She's so inspiring...Can I be her when I grow up

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

hollyorkizona wrote:Got blocked for liking that Instagram comment someone posted on here about her needing grief counseling, so I think I'm done casually viewing Rach's content (I can't stomach the vlogs and only used to check her Instagram).

She's so cringe, but mostly she's a sad person. She really does need help and to seek out counseling. I hope she gets better, more for Emma's sake than anything else, but I'm done watching her trashcan life. Thanks everyone here for the laughs and the mutual cringes. Image

Yep me too. She's so childish.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hannahbanana98
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbanana98 »

Lol I got blocked. Too bad for her I already have a separate account I post on that I can use to see her bullshit.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... bfb133.jpg[/IMG]

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

“Warrior”

Warrior of what?? You had a fucking miscarriage, Trash! Do you know how common that is? Why do you wear it like it’s a badge of honor? It’s almost like you’re proud of it.

A “warrior” is another word for “fighter.” You didn’t fight or overcome anything! It’s not like you survived cancer or had to battle for your life, you literally PAID a doctor to implant a baby in your belly! At 23! Twenty-three!

You’re so gross and such an embarrassment to the infertility/loss community. Not only do you parade your average “miracle” baby around in people’s faces but you also had the audacity to attack a mom who lost her CHILD! What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean, do we even need to mention you shaking Emma around like she’s a damn doll or using her injuries as clickbait. You are literally the LAST person to EVER tell someone you hope they can’t have more kids. Vile pos!

Honest question, why does this girl think she’s so much better than everyone. Like, you’re sooo basic! Your husband isn’t working, your views are rapidly declining and channel is stagnant...it’s time to come back down to earth. Btw, blocking people for liking HONEST comments is just going to lower your follower count...keep it up trash.
maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

She reads here Image Wow am I lucky, I scrolled through Twitter right as her next mental breakdown unfolds. Before she deletes everything [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... e32958.jpg[/IMG]

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Boy did i start a firestorm on her IG yesterday. Posted my comment on her instastories as well, along with her not wanting to cry. Good, the fact that you want to cry means i got my point across and i hit a NERVE. Ya see, when you make false accusations, people defend themselves. When you tell them the truth about themselves( which someone should have done a while ago) they start crying. Why??? Cause the truth hurts.

Now since i know rachelle reads here, i want to clarify a few choice things that were said by her disciples. And by the way rachelle, none of it bothered me and i didnt break down sobbing. I actually found it hilarious that they stopped what they were doing to go and find my name anywhere they could. I dont need thousands of people kissing my ass everyday to make myself feel better like you do. Im happy with my life, you are the miserable one.

So........

1) MOD REMOVAL is my real name, didnt create a fake user name. I actually signed up for instagram to follow jeffree star ☆☆and a few other makeup people. I just dont post anything on there, no need to.
2) im not a keyboard warrior, anything i say online id be happy to say to your face and then some. Hell, id even let ya come stay with me for a week so you can see what its like to be a working mom and how to actually be a productive member of society.

3) I have 6, yes 6 children and 5 grandchildren and im only 49 years old. I know more about kids than you ever will. So instead of putting that camera in emmas face everyday, how about teaching her paddycake, so big!!, peek a boo, etc. Ever heard of learning toys such as fisher price or leap frog?? How about talking to her instead of at her.

4) i work 3 jobs to support myself and my youngest. I dont accept and have never asked for handouts or people to send me things. I WORK for what i have. I DONATE clothes and food to the homeless shelters and womens shelters.

5) I am very happy with my life, thank you. Im very proud of what ive accomplished. People say when you post something negative, " boy that person must hate their life". Actually its the opposite, when i see someone taking advantage of people for money,views,sympathy, gifts etc IT PISSES ME OFF. And rachelle, youve been doing this for along time and have justin in your witches brew as well, just stirring and stirring.

6) And lastly, you think you are all that and a bag of chips. Endless posts of your body so your minions will tell you how great you look for having a baby.
......with all 6 of my pregnancies ,i have gained a total of 400 pounds and taken that all back off. In fact, im smaller than you!! Your not special for having a 9lb baby. My 3rd was 10lbs 15 oz and 23 inches long.

Sorry for the long post guys
Last edited by RottieMama on Sat May 11, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: MOD edit for name removal!
maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Shiratedesco wrote:Boy did i start a firestorm on her IG yesterday. Posted my comment on her instastories as well, along with her not wanting to cry. Good, the fact that you want to cry means i got my point across and i hit a NERVE. Ya see, when you make false accusations, people defend themselves. When you tell them the truth about themselves( which someone should have done a while ago) they start crying. Why??? Cause the truth hurts.

Now since i know rachelle reads here, i want to clarify a few choice things that were said by her disciples. And by the way rachelle, none of it bothered me and i didnt break down sobbing. I actually found it hilarious that they stopped what they were doing to go and find my name anywhere they could. I dont need thousands of people kissing my ass everyday to make myself feel better like you do. Im happy with my life, you are the miserable one.

So........

1) is my real name, didnt create a fake user name. I actually signed up for instagram to follow jeffree star ☆☆and a few other makeup people. I just dont post anything on there, no need to.
2) im not a keyboard warrior, anything i say online id be happy to say to your face and then some. Hell, id even let ya come stay with me for a week so you can see what its like to be a working mom and how to actually be a productive member of society.

3) I have 6, yes 6 children and 5 grandchildren and im only 49 years old. I know more about kids than you ever will. So instead of putting that camera in emmas face everyday, how about teaching her paddycake, so big!!, peek a boo, etc. Ever heard of learning toys such as fisher price or leap frog?? How about talking to her instead of at her.

4) i work 3 jobs to support myself and my youngest. I dont accept and have never asked for handouts or people to send me things. I WORK for what i have. I DONATE clothes and food to the homeless shelters and womens shelters.

5) I am very happy with my life, thank you. Im very proud of what ive accomplished. People say when you post something negative, " boy that person must hate their life". Actually its the opposite, when i see someone taking advantage of people for money,views,sympathy, gifts etc IT PISSES ME OFF. And rachelle, youve been doing this for along time and have justin in your witches brew as well, just stirring and stirring.

6) And lastly, you think you are all that and a bag of chips. Endless posts of your body so your minions will tell you how great you look for having a baby.
......with all 6 of my pregnancies ,i have gained a total of 400 pounds and taken that all back off. In fact, im smaller than you!! Your not special for having a 9lb baby. My 3rd was 10lbs 15 oz and 23 inches long.

Sorry for the long post guys
She's saying this happened on Instagram!? I believe you 100%. This will sound creepy but I was JUST reading her comment section (which she has now removed from the IVF mothers day photo) and was reading the comments for the last 45 mins (light day at work) even refreshed it a few times and I saw NO comments about someone saying her transfer would fail, calling Emma ugly, anything she's claiming on Twitter and I can vouch for that 100%.

Whatever she thinks someone said wasn't said at all. I was even actively looking at the comment section when she turned the comments off. I got a "cant refresh feed" message and then the comments were gone.

I find it extremely troubling that she would either remove all evidence of what was actually said and then lie about the content that was posted on Twitter AND THEN proceeded to post photos about how beautiful her daughters are. I'm a fairly new sub but this isn't normal behavior guys. I swear there was nothing posted!

Note: You might want to remove your name before the mods delete the post. I would hate for this to be deleted before anyone got to read it

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Guys I feel like I'm going crazy, I was just in her comment section on instagram and saw NONE of this go down. I figured she was talking just talking about Twitter or on here! All the comments posted within the last hour were nice comments and there was nothing like that posted above! Did someone get screenshots of these alleged posts? Maybe I'm wrong...

10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

Maybe she should get the fuck off social media this weekend and enjoy her precious miracle like the warrior she thinks she is if it's going to cause her so much pain.

Oh wait... She likes the attention. She thrives off of it. Just like yesterday "200 people messaged her" after she threw a hissy fit. And surprise, surprise... Today more people have been "attacking" her.

Wanna take bets on how long it'll take her to send out a thank you to all her followers who are being kind and that she is trying hard not to cry?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

And now with twitter, shes one to talk about making up fake accounts!!! And how about buying subscribers ? I know shes made up the name miranda stephens. That name and others go after people when they comment negative things on 1 of her channels, but that name is no where to be found on her you tube channel.
I dont know if im allowed to say that, but that particular name is all over blinding ends uploads defending rachelle.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I think she got this site and her Instagram confused lol Then she deleted all the comments because she knew she messed up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

hannahbanana98 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:37 am
Floridagator 1012 wrote:
RottieMama wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:25 pm Ok, which one of y’all wrote this? [emoji23

Why does she always seem to forget that she has a perfectly healthy baby at home??? It’s like she ALWAYS has to mention what she doesn’t have! No, Rash, you would NOT have 2 babies at home right now and yes, people are sick of hearing you use your stillbirth for sympathy. You ARE a mom! Emma made you A MOM last year.

It’s like she’s rubbing it in people’s faces....again!
Funny that Rachelle would post about not hurting other loss moms. About 5 months ago her and her little trash army was attacking a mother that lost a baby actually 2 mothers.Rachelle said some pretty nasty things to the one mom and liked some mean comments by her wanna be fans. The mom lost her baby to a reaction to a medicine I think and Rachelle liked comments that included you deserved your baby to die,I hope you can never have another child again, and Rachelle added using a baby for attention isn’t ok you shouldn’t ever have another. If I knew there was a chat form like this I would have screen capped all of that.
She also know Brynn wasn’t going to make it but lied and said it was a surprise she lost her. She at first said that Brynn just stopped moving then during pregnancy with Emma let it slip that they had to test for the heart issue Brynn had she said they found it in her 11 week blood work with Brynn and she was nervous when the test came up for Emma. She is one of those women that like the attention of a lost baby. They need to force her into therapy the clinic had her going but she stopped I fear she will be one of those moms that hurt their kid for attention. It is clear Emma is an object to have because Brynn is gone.
Wait i never heard about this. What mom did she attack?

It was a follower on Instagram the name didn’t sound familiar so I don’t think they are a YTer. I am blocked or I would try to find it.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Someone said Rash had to have this site blocked on her phone to keep her from reading after she first stumbled onto this thread. I know I lot of people say she reads here, but I've always believed she probably doesn't. She is WAAAAY too sensitive, thin-skinned, and full of herself to read any criticism. There's no way she'd be bouncing around like her shit don't stink if she read here frequently.

BUT, sometimes I wonder. Maybe she checks in every now and then and then shuts it off when it gets to be too much for her? I can't imagine it's just as easy as not looking at it for her. If she knows there's a whole group of people that can't stand her, I would imagine it'd be hard for her to stay away for good. I think the last post was right, maybe she got us confused with Instagram.

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

I'm screenshotting this before it gets deleted

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

lavenderlove wrote:Someone said Rash had to have this site blocked on her phone to keep her from reading after she first stumbled onto this thread. I know I lot of people say she reads here, but I've always believed she probably doesn't. She is WAAAAY too sensitive, thin-skinned, and full of herself to read any criticism. There's no way she'd be bouncing around like her shit don't stink if she read here frequently.

BUT, sometimes I wonder. Maybe she checks in every now and then and then shuts it off when it gets to be too much for her? I can't imagine it's just as easy as not looking at it for her. If she knows there's a whole group of people that can't stand her, I would imagine it'd be hard for her to stay away for good. I think the last post was right, maybe she got us confused with Instagram. Image

I think she is currently arguing with someone on the photo of Emma falling out of her shopping cart? It's super passive aggressive tho I cant tell if its arguing for friends playing around with each other

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

maisiefrommaine wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:Someone said Rash had to have this site blocked on her phone to keep her from reading after she first stumbled onto this thread. I know I lot of people say she reads here, but I've always believed she probably doesn't. She is WAAAAY too sensitive, thin-skinned, and full of herself to read any criticism. There's no way she'd be bouncing around like her shit don't stink if she read here frequently.

BUT, sometimes I wonder. Maybe she checks in every now and then and then shuts it off when it gets to be too much for her? I can't imagine it's just as easy as not looking at it for her. If she knows there's a whole group of people that can't stand her, I would imagine it'd be hard for her to stay away for good. I think the last post was right, maybe she got us confused with Instagram. Image

I think she is currently arguing with someone on the photo of Emma falling out of her shopping cart? It's super passive aggressive tho I cant tell if its arguing for friends playing around with each other
Falling out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”