JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs (Part 132)

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs

Unread post by thewordalive »

Jess thinks her brain is mature

Also, Jess, you're literally all the teen Mom stereotypes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

motocrosshunny420 wrote:This vlog actually made me pause and say “Are you stupid Messs”. She let the kid play in the street shoeless and he got metal in his foot. That just proves there is zero supervision in that home. The kids should not be playing in the street period! You have a backyard Messs, use it.

Also Kaden getting a three in speech when Kyson got a 2? Yeah right! Either Messs changed the number on her “Perfect child’s” report card or the teacher is on drugs. The kid needs subtitles and Landen’s whiny butt speaks better than his older brother. I can understand Addie more than Kaden. I feel so bad for Kyson because I’m sure messs will use this for months to tell him he’s less than his subtitle having brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope she took him to get a tetanus shot. But who am I kidding?

jellybean
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jellybean »

sezzajaydee wrote:Speaking and listening are very broad terms when they’re by themselves.
Add them together and that could cover a multitude of things.
A 3 doesn’t indicate he’s not struggling with his speech. His own mother should know that considering she uses subtitles for him and not her 3 year old.
That's what I was thinking too. It's probably more for listening / communicating well, following directions, speaking kindly and at the appropriate times, etc. Not necessarily actual speech clarity - it's from a teacher not a speech language pathologist.

I also noticed she doesn't have any negative remarks for Landen even though he seems to he acting up the most at school. He gets excuses and babying because he's the angel in her mind, while Kyson still somehow gets her negatively reflecting on his GOOD reports.

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya Mullet »

this report card video really proved to me what everyone has been saying on here about how she treats Kyson. I’ve heard her say in videos “he’s often one of my favorites”, but her actions are definitely speaking louder than her words. She is always so surprised when he does anything good even though he always seems like such an angel, and obviously there’s the whole sensitivity thing. She definitely expects him to act like “Richard” (lmao) since he looks like him, and is shocked that she somehow ended up with a really good kid. He’s so cute and I hope when I have a son he’ll be like that. He definitely seems like the most energetic child but as someone else said, we’ve never seen that turn into bad behavior on the vlogs

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Not only does Kyson look like Drake but he breastfed the least (besides her princess Lilia). Does she resent him for that? I do think its his looks.

He tries so hard for her attention and love only to be made fun of for it. Breaks my heart.
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

Just think of the videos she can make. "Waiting on my husband to get home from his first day of work" "what I pack my husband for lunch" "we have wasps again, hubby to the rescue!!" Lol

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

I’m not caught up on the thread but why is Lilia in the thumbnail if she’s not even in the video?
And that story that the teachers are not allowed to give out 3’s but Kaden’s teacher gives him not one but two? I call bullshit.
Also that how talk about how Kyson’s hard to raise and she’s gonna have “so many stories” and how he’s so complicated really pissed me off. Don’t talk about your kid that way for the whole world, including him, to see, especially if when you talk about your other kids (like Lilia) you only talk about how perfect they are. Jess could seriously be causing long term issues on Kyson with this type of stuff.
TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

prettyll wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:32 pm
angelfire89 wrote:
apmfacebook93 wrote:
Children’s Place has extended sizes called “husky.” Maybe it’s a more appropriate term? Idk.

I think most kids clothing lines have “husky” sizes. At least for me, the problem is a) he really doesn’t seem husky, just not stick thin/emaciated like some of his other siblings and b) the fact that she believed that the build of his body would have any bearing on his emotional state.

I wonder if she will/has called Bratty husky since she’s obviously built more sturdy too. Or will she just go “plus” since girls sizes don’t use husky for whatever reason.
No she’ll go for denial and force her into clothes two size too small like she does for herself.

I know this has been discussed a fair bit, but I can’t get over how messed up that was. These poor kids and the things they have to go through for their mom’s clickbait.
Also, it seems especially messed up that she did that to Addie knowing what happened to Addie as a baby. Knowing how terrifying that situation was for her she would still put her daughter in a situation that could evoke the same emotions?? Girl has no empathy or compassion, but we already knew that.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Her little spiel about Landon possibly having ADHD pissed me off. She always excuses his behavior, like it’s beyond their control why he misbehaves. When in fact his behavior is a direct reflection of how much he is babied by her and Chris. Landon was her shining light he can do no wrong, if he is acting up in school it must be due to something. I’m surprised she didn’t blame Kyson.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I’m super confused what second grade class tests for speech on report cards. I have kids in third, second, and first grade and I have never experienced that.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Wow she is such an idiot. Speaking/listening does not = speech. That is completely different. I don’t believe for one second that she has had him evaluated by not one but multiple SLP’s and didn’t mention it in a video until now. also if any of her kids are going to be like Drake when they get older, it will be Landen. He is already spoiled.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I fully believe between looking like Drake & weaning from breastfeeding earlier she built-up resentment and didn't deal with it. If she had any true friends or a mom who actually put her in her place someone would have called her out but I think it comes down to not wanting to be cut out of the kids lives. Jess will probably never see it and like I've said before when he moves to Maine and comes back to visit and only sees Drake and Mimi she will act like the victim.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

thewordalive wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:56 am
motocrosshunny420 wrote:This vlog actually made me pause and say “Are you stupid Messs”. She let the kid play in the street shoeless and he got metal in his foot. That just proves there is zero supervision in that home. The kids should not be playing in the street period! You have a backyard Messs, use it.

Also Kaden getting a three in speech when Kyson got a 2? Yeah right! Either Messs changed the number on her “Perfect child’s” report card or the teacher is on drugs. The kid needs subtitles and Landen’s whiny butt speaks better than his older brother. I can understand Addie more than Kaden. I feel so bad for Kyson because I’m sure messs will use this for months to tell him he’s less than his subtitle having brother.

Hope she took him to get a tetanus shot. But who am I kidding?

She didn't even clean the foot with soap.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Lady6 wrote:In that video Drake made (where basically everything else has ended up being true) he said jess got pregnant with the twins because she missed some of her birth control pills. I'm STILL waiting for her to confess to that!
I'm still waiting for her to confess she planned lilia! The evidence is undeniable

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

CurlyQ121 wrote:So basically Kyson's teacher followed the rules and Kaden's didn't. She said kyson had a few 2+ and his teacher said they would have been 3s but they weren't allowed to give them out. She also said kyson got E on everything, but Kaden got mostly S. She didn't mention Kaden's behavior either but showed Kyson's was above expectations.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 8bec25.jpg[/IMG]

I was gonna say it's hard to compare because they have different teachers. Maybe kysons teacher is more strict than kadens. Maybe kysons teacher knows the rules and kadens doesnt.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

sondraK wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:31 am
randomgerman wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:18 am I really can't make up my mind about Chris. On the one hand he really IS the lazy ass who doesn't do anything and completely mooches off of Jess, but at the same time I think we also all know that Jess wouldn't even let him step out of the house for longer than an hour because she's paranoid. But he's also a grown man who can make his own decisions, but if he did, that would mean he'd feel the wrath of Jess... not sure which one I'd pick, to be fair. Then he's absolutely wonderful with Kyson, Kaden and Landen, but he does the absolute bare minimum for Caden and Tommy, which just makes him a shit dad because Kaden, Kyson and Landen shouldn't be a priority over his own kids. He seems really funny and witty, but then again he seems like just another yeehaw white trash male. I don't know what it is about him and I know we only know what Jess decides to show. But he's a mystery to me.
Agree.I don't think Jesss wants him to work.Otoh,he could prob.work with Glenn being a bug man.At least it would get him out of the house,and Jesss wouldn't have to obsess over where he is.He could earn some money and have something to fall back on.Jess complained they spent tooooo much time together,so it would be good for them both

We saw Chris step into the man he could be when Jesss had the surgery. He was present, helpful, and efficient. It’s her that causes him to shrink back.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Wylee wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:47 am
sondraK wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:31 am
randomgerman wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:18 am I really can't make up my mind about Chris. On the one hand he really IS the lazy ass who doesn't do anything and completely mooches off of Jess, but at the same time I think we also all know that Jess wouldn't even let him step out of the house for longer than an hour because she's paranoid. But he's also a grown man who can make his own decisions, but if he did, that would mean he'd feel the wrath of Jess... not sure which one I'd pick, to be fair. Then he's absolutely wonderful with Kyson, Kaden and Landen, but he does the absolute bare minimum for Caden and Tommy, which just makes him a shit dad because Kaden, Kyson and Landen shouldn't be a priority over his own kids. He seems really funny and witty, but then again he seems like just another yeehaw white trash male. I don't know what it is about him and I know we only know what Jess decides to show. But he's a mystery to me.
Agree.I don't think Jesss wants him to work.Otoh,he could prob.work with Glenn being a bug man.At least it would get him out of the house,and Jesss wouldn't have to obsess over where he is.He could earn some money and have something to fall back on.Jess complained they spent tooooo much time together,so it would be good for them both

We saw Chris step into the man he could be when Jesss had the surgery. He was present, helpful, and efficient. It’s her that causes him to shrink back.
She needs him to depend on her (money) so she can have total control.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Did Jess really say Kyson is her difficult child to raise?! Really????
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

cjl123 wrote:Her little spiel about Landon possibly having ADHD pissed me off. She always excuses his behavior, like it’s beyond their control why he misbehaves. When in fact his behavior is a direct reflection of how much he is babied by her and Chris. Landon was her shining light he can do no wrong, if he is acting up in school it must be due to something. I’m surprised she didn’t blame Kyson. Image

Every parent that's as neglectful as her wants to get their kid diagnosed with ADHD when it's really a discipline issue. Discipline your damn kids and be an adult.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Sparklingdee wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:57 am Did Jess really say Kyson is her difficult child to raise?! Really????
Yep, and that she would have a lot of stories to tell him about his difficult behavior when he turns 18...it kind of sounded like she's planning on doing a roasting or something similar at his 18th birthday. I don't get what her deal is, it's no doubt he's high energy but he's also very aware and sweet with his younger siblings. You'll frequently see him tending to Addie in the background as Jesss rambles, or even in today's vlog where Kaden dropped his poster and he immediately jumped to go get it for him.

I don't get how Landen can get negative remarks about his behavior and she'll excuse him and on the EXACT SAME DAY Kyson will get positive remarks about his behavior and she'll underline that he's the difficult child and he's not well behaved for her.

We're going to see videos "Seeing my NINETEEN year old son for the FIRST time in a YEAR" if she's not careful.

Return to “JesssFam”