Cullen and Katie: Shifty eyes and constant lies | Part #25

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Shifty eyes and constant lies | Part #25

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

Boymomma123 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:30 am The logic Katie has about not wanting Cullen to spend $30 on potatoes, salad and steak but then spending almost $800 on paper plates, candy and rice crispy treats is unbelievable. How the hell does that womans mind work? Like for real.

We don't buy all of those junky snacks, my kids eat peanut butter with apples or some other fruit or veggie for a snack. We plan all of our meals for the week and shop accordingly. We spend a fraction of what Katie spent and we eat fresh food. My kids get an occasional happy meal or a special treat like a Starbucks cookie. Why do they have to have cookie dough, chips ahoy, and rice crispy treats? Yet the idea of Cullen buying fresh steaks, salad and real potatoes seemed like a ridiculous waste of money to her. Yet, every haul she does includes all of the things her and Gaines "need".

They will be right back where they were before in not much time at all.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
That is crazy to me. What he wants to purchase is so much healthier. I understand a couple treats, but the amount of crap she bought...yuck!
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

WatchinTheWreck wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:30 am The logic Katie has about not wanting Cullen to spend $30 on potatoes, salad and steak but then spending almost $800 on paper plates, candy and rice crispy treats is unbelievable. How the hell does that womans mind work? Like for real.

We don't buy all of those junky snacks, my kids eat peanut butter with apples or some other fruit or veggie for a snack. We plan all of our meals for the week and shop accordingly. We spend a fraction of what Katie spent and we eat fresh food. My kids get an occasional happy meal or a special treat like a Starbucks cookie. Why do they have to have cookie dough, chips ahoy, and rice crispy treats? Yet the idea of Cullen buying fresh steaks, salad and real potatoes seemed like a ridiculous waste of money to her. Yet, every haul she does includes all of the things her and Gaines "need".

That is crazy to me. What he wants to purchase is so much healthier. I understand a couple treats, but the amount of crap she bought...yuck!
Exactly! No one needs all of those snack and dessert foods in their pantry. She could have bought 1 or 2 of those junk foods and it would have been so much cheaper! I think people fail to realize just how expensive junk food can be.

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Boymomma123 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:52 pm
WatchinTheWreck wrote:

Exactly! No one needs all of those snack and dessert foods in their pantry. She could have bought 1 or 2 of those junk foods and it would have been so much cheaper! I think people fail to realize just how expensive junk food can be.

Totally! People complain about the costs of things like meat, but what they fail to realize is if you sit down to a nice meal with lots of protein, a healthy starch like potatoes and a veggie, that meal will keep you fuller for longer so you end up eating less because you aren’t creating blood sugar spikes and then drops which lead to craving sweets and snacks.
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

Iv done a little looking around the families social media and C&K are still talking her parents and Kelley. Hard to tell if its just the bare minimum though. Maybe her family are keeping their mouths shut and just letting the sh*tshow unfold because they know Katie will come back to their expected way of living at some point. I think she wants the country club lifestyle and will find a way to live it sooner or later.

Just curious what people think about something- I started watching C&K before they had kids and the impression I had always had was that Katie was a traditional southern girl who comes from money. Yes she had a fun, silly side but ultimately she was serious about things like college, work,money etc. (It takes hard work and dedication to get a PHD). Nowadays Katie claims she was always a little wild, had ADHD, liked smaller homes etc. What do you believe is the true Katie?
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I just went through my Sam’s club app and added everything to my cart that she showed in her haul video. The total came out to $472.52. I live in Miami Florida so if anyone’s prices are going to be higher for an item it would probably be mine. I’m curious what she isn’t showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I just went through my Sam’s club app and added everything to my cart that she showed in her haul video. The total came out to $472.52. I live in Miami Florida so if anyone’s prices are going to be higher for an item it would probably be mine. I’m curious what she isn’t showing.

You da real MVP Image

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:57 am I just went through my Sam’s club app and added everything to my cart that she showed in her haul video. The total came out to $472.52. I live in Miami Florida so if anyone’s prices are going to be higher for an item it would probably be mine. I’m curious what she isn’t showing.

You are awesome! And it is booze!!! They love to drink and drink!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SomeoneActually wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:57 am I just went through my Sam’s club app and added everything to my cart that she showed in her haul video. The total came out to $472.52. I live in Miami Florida so if anyone’s prices are going to be higher for an item it would probably be mine. I’m curious what she isn’t showing.

You are awesome! And it is booze!!! They love to drink and drink!
Probably booze and clothing. Or maybe that rug she was going on about resisting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I am a frequent Costco shopper but have a membership at both. I can’t even spend $800 at Costco and their prices are much higher. We are a family of 5. My kids are 2, 4 and 6 and love to eat. That’s why I was so confused. I’m like how the heck can she spend that much at Sam’s Club??? I go to Sam’s club when I want to save some money instead of going to Costco. Yikes. They are liars. I wish people would see how they really are.

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Oh wow. They must have bought a ton of alcohol then.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I just went through my Sam’s club app and added everything to my cart that she showed in her haul video. The total came out to $472.52. I live in Miami Florida so if anyone’s prices are going to be higher for an item it would probably be mine. I’m curious what she isn’t showing.

I’m shooketh. It all makes sense now.

mollybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mollybaby »

Funny how they’ve never talked about buying alcohol since they began these budgeting vlogs.

If they did an “alcohol haul” everyone would realize why they have no money and how they aren’t making sacrifices. When they do their monthly comparisons, there’s no doubt that the amount they spent on groceries included alcohol.

For this Sam’s club trip, whoever added it up
Is 100% right! The food alone would never add up to $700+ and they seem like the type of people who wouldn’t go to the store without buying alcohol, even if it’s a bottle of wine. Although, I get the feeling they are way more into liquor. Katie wouldn’t want to waste her calories on beer and wine. Imagine the huge bottles they have at Sam’s. She probably thinks it’s a great value and stocked up.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Oh they are definitely drinking more again. The last few IG stories Katie was clearly “on a high.” She’s enjoying the day drinking and return to shopping!

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Maybe they don’t realize that potatoes are actually at a high right now because of disease. And porks and beef are at a low. When my boys both played varsity football we could spend $700 at Costco, but we balanced out during wrestling season when they did not snack.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I was debating adding up all she showed in the haul based on my Sam's club prices. I am glad someone did it because even though they bought a ton of sure didn't seem like almost $800 worth.

Well then that it why she loves Costco and Sam's so much. She gets all of the booze there and I am sure she bought some clothing for her or the kids.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Can they even buy hard liquor at Sam’s club in Alabama? Wine and beer is probably available, but they prefer the hard stuff. I have no doubt that she bought booze, but I doubt she got $300 in beer and wine. They’ll never tell how much she spent at the liquor store, but you better believe one of them went. She probably got twice as much junk, but wouldn’t show it all. She didn’t show much of the freezer stuff, right? The frozen stuff adds up quickly when you buy junk. She didn’t show any pizzas, right? You know she got some if she isn’t planning on shopping anywhere else. She might have spend the extra $300 on frozen pizza alone.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I did notice she didn't have any frozen pizza in the haul video which seemed odd to me considering their pizza consumption lately.

She definitely reads here! I suggested apples and peanut butter as a snack for the kids and magically they had it on their plate in her stories.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Boymomma123 wrote:I did notice she didn't have any frozen pizza in the haul video which seemed odd to me considering their pizza consumption lately.

She definitely reads here! I suggested apples and peanut butter as a snack for the kids and magically they had it on their plate in her stories.

She commented on someone’s questions about pizza. She said they prefer walmarts pizza, she had to do another trip there to get pizza, coffee pods and something else
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

There’s no way she would show the pizzas if she’s reading here. They eat about 3 every weekend. There’s no way one frozen pizza can feed them for 3 days straight. Digiornos come in a pack of 3 for about $12 dollars. She probably bought enough for the next two months. That’s about $100. She only showed one box of pasta. Her kids eat it every night. 6 pounds of pasta won’t last them long even with her feeding them 6 noodles at a time. She also only showed one bag of chips. In her other hauls there were atleast 4. She got a massive tub of ketchup for chicken nuggets, but didn’t show any chicken nuggets. She didn’t show bread, but we know they kids eat sandwiches nearly everyday. She didn’t show any uncrustables and there’s no way she didn’t buy a massive box of them. Didn’t she get protein bars there last time that were ridiculously expensive? She probably bought those too. And didn’t she rant about needing to spend extra money on almond milk or something? She probably got that too. I imagine she did buy some beer because Cullen drinks it. That explains where the money went. She’s not showing everything.

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Boymomma123 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:08 pm I did notice she didn't have any frozen pizza in the haul video which seemed odd to me considering their pizza consumption lately.

My daughter has eaten that for a snack since she was a toddler, does she seriously need people to tell her what to feed her kids? I did notice they gave the kids grilled chicken after I commented they should have no problem with grilled chicken if they love chicken nuggets.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out. Hey Katie, here are some ideas.
Breakfast: eggs, fruit, a slice of toast. Some yogurt with fresh fruit and granola with nuts. Eggs and bacon or sausage. A waffle with some fresh fruit and some bacon.

Lunch: leftovers of dinners

Dinner: homemade chicken soup. Homemade chicken ramen. Tacos at home full of meat and veggies and guacamole. Steak, baked potatoes and broccoli. Homemade meatloaf with fresh mashed potatoes (not from a box) and a veggie. Seriously, look on Pinterest, they are thousands of easy, quick ideas that are healthy and made from fresh ingredients. Stop with all the boxed crap. Give your kids real salad with veggies, nuts, meat, fruit. Good lord!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”