2011fiveminutespregnant: Part 30

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011fiveminutespregnant: Part 30

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

This is such an odd thing to be bothered about, but I can't stand the Lily's headboard is not against the wall. Like her bed is just chillin the middle of the room lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Also, the way that lily looked straight at the camera and kisses Vanessa's belly while staring into the camera he entire time when she told lily to look at her baby belly makes me think Vanessa has tried to force lily into kissing her belly and making it look candid before lol I remember lily doing that in a vlog from a few days ago. I doubt lily would ever kiss v's belly unless she was instructed to " kiss deh bby belly lily, omg so sweet it's yur bby bruther"

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

No mum is perfect and I think expecting a "treat" everything you go out is a super easy trap to fall into! Its not ideal and not the best parenting moment but I think there are far worse things happening out there every day. She is a good mum and she tries her best.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:This is such an odd thing to be bothered about, but I can't stand the Lily's headboard is not against the wall. Like her bed is just chillin the middle of the room lol

It bothers me too. like wth, I've never seen anyone place a bed that way.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:I know doing your child's hair does not define you parenting, but I wonder why Vanessa never does anything besides a boring ponytail for Lily's hair? I've never seen her do braids, pig tails, bows or head bands on lily. I guess some people just aren't into it. Britney never really does anything to arias hair either. Just that half up style every single day

Hey now a ponytail is a step up from how it used to be lol. I honestly think her hairline makes it hard to style her hair
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:I know doing your child's hair does not define you parenting, but I wonder why Vanessa never does anything besides a boring ponytail for Lily's hair? I've never seen her do braids, pig tails, bows or head bands on lily. I guess some people just aren't into it. Britney never really does anything to arias hair either. Just that half up style every single day

Hey now a ponytail is a step up from how it used to be lol. I honestly think her hairline makes it hard to style her hair
Also, look at how Vanessa does her own hair... I don't expect much from her Image the ponytail is definitely better than the crazy ball of mess that it used to be, especially considering how hot it is in America at the moment.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Vanessa never does anything different with her own hair so doing lilys hair probably doesn't even cross her mind.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She probably thinks that because lily has curls it means her hair is automatically unmanageable. The brush she was using didn't seem ideal for curly hair either if she's trying to put it in a ponytail.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

annapaulndaniel wrote:No mum is perfect and I think expecting a "treat" everything you go out is a super easy trap to fall into! Its not ideal and not the best parenting moment but I think there are far worse things happening out there every day. She is a good mum and she tries her best.
I don't know if she tries her best lol. My kid gets told that she has stuff at home if she asks for anything.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:She probably thinks that because lily has curls it means her hair is automatically unmanageable. The brush she was using didn't seem ideal for curly hair either if she's trying to put it in a ponytail.

You are on point there. Only a wavy/curly person can realize that brushing makes it worse. There are so many people not realizing that frizzy hair has a level of wave in it. Naturally staight hair doesn't frizz. Dry hair frizzies. A ponytail or a bun is all you can do. Vanessa is such a control freak she can't accept that curls sometimes do what they want. Frizz means hair cuticle is raised. Brushing makes exactly that. Trying to maintain wavy or curly hair requires to realize that it's not straight. It needs different aproach. Toddler hair is so fragile and usually becomes dry easier. If she stopped complaining and accepted she doesn't know it all maybe she would know how to treat Lily's hair and also her hair. Because I do think she has a wave she could embrace and it would look way better than fake curled fried from heat hair.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

That's why I suggested for Vanessa to bring Lily to the salon. She could get her dead ends cut off so her hair will be healthier since Lily has never had her hair cut. The stylist can show Vanessa easy hair styles for Lily & how to care for her hair, including what type of brush to use.
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

Anyone else think David has finally left for basic? If so, it's about time!

atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

You don't use a brush period on curly hair. You use a wide tooth comb. I have curly hair, it's definitely not easy to care for. Air drying it is a nope, brushing it is a no. Using a towel on it definitely a no. She could easily throw a bow or headband on with the pony tail. My hair is almost always in a bun. My hairs down to my butt and pretty much unmanageable in the summer due to heat and humidity. Only time I wear it down in the summer is of i straighten it which is not a priority when I have a 1 month and 4 year old to care for. She needs to find the right combination of shampoo, conditioner and products that work well with lily's hair. I didn't until I was almost 17 and it freaking sucked. I do think lily needs her ends trimmed, but letting it grow a little longer first is a better idea. Cutting curly hair short only makes the curls tighter, her curls are already tight. I wouldn't even consider lily's hair frizzy. A little bit yes, but no were near as frizzy as most curly hair people. As for Vanessa's hair. Shave it off and start over. Her hair is horrible looking, dry, damaged. Shit looks so rough all the time, and that hairstyle does not work well for her

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:This is such an odd thing to be bothered about, but I can't stand the Lily's headboard is not against the wall. Like her bed is just chillin the middle of the room lol

I agree! Putting it in the middle of the wall is only cute if you have a day bed type frame. I think her headboard is ugly, it's just sticks.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

atr1252 wrote:You don't use a brush period on curly hair. You use a wide tooth comb. I have curly hair, it's definitely not easy to care for. Air drying it is a nope, brushing it is a no. Using a towel on it definitely a no. She could easily throw a bow or headband on with the pony tail. My hair is almost always in a bun. My hairs down to my butt and pretty much unmanageable in the summer due to heat and humidity. Only time I wear it down in the summer is of i straighten it which is not a priority when I have a 1 month and 4 year old to care for. She needs to find the right combination of shampoo, conditioner and products that work well with lily's hair. I didn't until I was almost 17 and it freaking sucked. I do think lily needs her ends trimmed, but letting it grow a little longer first is a better idea. Cutting curly hair short only makes the curls tighter, her curls are already tight. I wouldn't even consider lily's hair frizzy. A little bit yes, but no were near as frizzy as most curly hair people. As for Vanessa's hair. Shave it off and start over. Her hair is horrible looking, dry, damaged. Shit looks so rough all the time, and that hairstyle does not work well for her

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
You need to teach me your routine cause I'm 18 and tried EVERYTHING.b
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ya v needs to learn how to French braids Lily's hair. She seems to sit still for her and if you can do them well it doesn't take that long. She needs to invest in a wide tooth comb, rather than using that natural bristle round brush that will do nothing for Lily's curls. Although it just looks like she uses it to get everything into the ponytail and then not finish the stroke, you know? Jeeez v, how old is lily, you should learn how to do something else by now

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I agree, V is what, 23/24? She needs to learn how to help style Lily's hair. All she has to do is look on Pintrest. Seems like she only takes the time to do stuff for herself, but when it comes to Lily, she could careless. Does anyone else notice that as well?
Also, I thought Vanessa said Lily's hair was curly from her hormone shots.
And 1 last thing. Her last sit down video, her hair Had sooooo many grey hairs! That's all I see anymore. It's getting bad.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

TaraLas wrote:Anyone else think David has finally left for basic? If so, it's about time!

I was just about to comment on this. I'm not as active on this thread as others but I try to keep up and I have noticed his absence.

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:I agree, V is what, 23/24? She needs to learn how to help style Lily's hair. All she has to do is look on Pintrest. Seems like she only takes the time to do stuff for herself, but when it comes to Lily, she could careless. Does anyone else notice that as well?
Also, I thought Vanessa said Lily's hair was curly from her hormone shots.
And 1 last thing. Her last sit down video, her hair Had sooooo many grey hairs! That's all I see anymore. It's getting bad.
I believe her curls ARE due to her Hormone shots. She addressed it in one her turners videos.
Last edited by Snow White on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I agree with someone above who said Lily's hairline is a problem. It is. I also don't think putting her hair up in a pony tail or bun is good for her considering that just causes your hairline to recede further. I would like to see Lily in shorter hair, like she used to have. But professionally cut. She could still use barrettes or headbands and it wouldn't be harming her hairline. JMO.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha

Return to “2011teenagemom”