E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

She posted Jackson's first day vs last day of preschool on instagram. The caption says "first and last day of preschool! He crawled up in bed with me this morning and asked if the baby was coming soon <3 " What does that have anything to with Jackson graduating preschool?? Can't you say you're proud of him or something? Like why does she always have to make it about herself and the baby!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie spent more time setting up that IG photo of Calvin than she actually did celebrating his birthday. Their lives are so image obsessed and fake. That has been the downfall of most You Tubers.

Its sad the kids are going to grow up in such a fake and detached home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie spent more time setting up that IG photo of Calvin than she actually did celebrating his birthday. Their lives are so image obsessed and fake. That has been the downfall of most You Tubers.

And Jared said "I'm still high off of the festivities from Calvin's birthday" Why though?? You guys did absolutely nothing out of the ordinary...?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie spent more time setting up that IG photo of Calvin than she actually did celebrating his birthday. Their lives are so image obsessed and fake. That has been the downfall of most You Tubers.

And Jared said "I'm still high off of the festivities from Calvin's birthday" Why though?? You guys did absolutely nothing out of the ordinary...?
Biting directly into a cake four (soon to be five) times a year is a real rush for them.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Has Ellie ever considered that her sons might have enough Minky Couture blankets and would prefer something else as a special present?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MotherNature2 wrote:
Bundy wrote:Did you see Calvin whack Ellie first thing when he saw her in the morning? 0:57 mark, she is sweetly saying “it’s your birthday” and he slaps her! I think this is ‘normal’ behaviour for him, she doesn’t even react and we’ve seen this many times before.

Oh boy! I saw that too. I think he slapped her in the face. Yikes! She probably slaps him... watch out little Tommy. :?
I saw (and Heard :-o ) it too and was hoping i wasn't the only one. He smacked the absolute shit out of her and she didn't skip a beat, tell him no ir even "hey that hurt!" I cannot believe that they just let him behave like that. that's completely out of line and i won't be surprised when thats the first thing he does to little TommiJo.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Who are we kidding on the reason Jackson is doing another year of preschool-Calvin. Since he's going in Sept, Jackson is to stay and help Calvin. Once again, Jackson is responsible for his brother!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

sheltiefan wrote:Who are we kidding on the reason Jackson is doing another year of preschool-Calvin. Since he's going in Sept, Jackson is to stay and help Calvin. Once again, Jackson is responsible for his brother!
But Jackson is still 4 and not 5 until January, isn't he? So really going to preschool for another year isn't a big stretch. It's not like his cousin Russell who turned 5 in July and still went to preschool in Sept. Unless I'm mistaken...
jp2010
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jp2010 »

sheltiefan wrote:Who are we kidding on the reason Jackson is doing another year of preschool-Calvin. Since he's going in Sept, Jackson is to stay and help Calvin. Once again, Jackson is responsible for his brother!
I live in Utah as well and my son is a few months younger than Jackson. You have to be 5 before September 1 to be able to start kindergarten. I don’t know if that’s the deadline everywhere, but here it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:Has Ellie ever considered that her sons might have enough Minky Couture blankets and would prefer something else as a special present?
I'll admit it. I ordered a MC blanket for my youngest because Ellie raved about them so much. Paid WAY too much for it too.

It's super cute, but my kid hated it.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

jp2010 wrote:
I live in Utah as well and my son is a few months younger than Jackson. You have to be 5 before September 1 to be able to start kindergarten. I don’t know if that’s the deadline everywhere, but here it is.

Is preschool and pre-k the same thing? Where I live, they do pre-k. It just seems like 3 years of preschool is quite a bit-I would think he would get bored if he's doing good with stuff. I possibly stand corrected because of the age deal, but I still think that's a lot of the motivation behind him staying another year.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Didnt he start preschool in feb 2017? After #ellieandjaredbuttgate

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

Are we sure Calvin didn't high-five Ellie and not slap her face? She didn't show so you can't really tell. It sounded more like palms slapping each other to me and it doesn't look like his hand went all the way down to where her face was.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

AutumnLeaves3 wrote:Are we sure Calvin didn't high-five Ellie and not slap her face? She didn't show so you can't really tell. It sounded more like palms slapping each other to me and it doesn't look like his hand went all the way down to where her face was.
I would think this, but he slaps a lot in their IG stories too. The interesting thing is that it doesnt usually seem like he's angry or frustrated, more like it's a bad habit and he just doesn't know better. Like he's socially delayed and awkward.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sheltiefan wrote:
jp2010 wrote:

Is preschool and pre-k the same thing? Where I live, they do pre-k. It just seems like 3 years of preschool is quite a bit-I would think he would get bored if he's doing good with stuff. I possibly stand corrected because of the age deal, but I still think that's a lot of the motivation behind him staying another year.
I teach preschool I teach 21/2 - 3 year olds then there is a threes class and a fours so they curriculum changes for them each year. The fours class is also called a pre-k class. Where I am you must be 5 by the end of August.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I don't know about you guys but when I have an ear or throat infection, I don't kiss and hug my kids so they could potentially get sick too. This woman is just plain clueless.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

ba1006 wrote:I don't know about you guys but when I have an ear or throat infection, I don't kiss and hug my kids so they could potentially get sick too. This woman is just plain clueless.
Ellie seems to like it when the kids are sick. They are a lot less energetic and demanding then and cuddle more

Plus she gets to appear like the martyr mom that takes care of them. We know she doesn't though.

AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
AutumnLeaves3 wrote:Are we sure Calvin didn't high-five Ellie and not slap her face? She didn't show so you can't really tell. It sounded more like palms slapping each other to me and it doesn't look like his hand went all the way down to where her face was.
I would think this, but he slaps a lot in their IG stories too. The interesting thing is that it doesnt usually seem like he's angry or frustrated, more like it's a bad habit and he just doesn't know better. Like he's socially delayed and awkward.

ok well I don't follow her Instagram so I don't know about that, just saying in this instance it seems pretty clear he didn't slap her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:She posted Jackson's first day vs last day of preschool on instagram. The caption says "first and last day of preschool! He crawled up in bed with me this morning and asked if the baby was coming soon <3 " What does that have anything to with Jackson graduating preschool?? Can't you say you're proud of him or something? Like why does she always have to make it about herself and the baby!
Of course he climbed into bed with her. That's the only way he gets to see his mom. And he brought up the baby because he learned early in the pregnancy that if you mention the baby, mommy will be happy.
Grooming 101.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She had to work in something about the baby too. She pisses me off so much.
IMG_9399.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”