ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS pt40

Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS pt40

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

WheredoIbegin wrote:Well, well, we’ll what happened to pay it forward? Donate to someone in need? Don’t send to the ff? That was short lived.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 9389d6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 373d89.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly this doesn’t surprise me, if they’d really meant it about people not sending stuff any more they’d have stopped including their PO Box in the video descriptions , all they really did was let people know they wouldn’t be opened on camera any more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Seriously, who has the problem? He is with her on the beach and no other partners there. He is at her presentation on makeup and I only saw one other male. Is it him not wanting to let her do her own thing or is it her wanting him there all the time. I just don't understand. Whichever way it is it is incredibly unhealthy and will, eventually, lead to big problems down the track. How smothering and controlling and just plain weird.

Someone asked him on IG when they would see the videos of Australia. He replied that they would be posted live next week. lol. How do you post something live if it's a week old. So pathetic.

I see they finally moved down to the beach. What a waste of a trip. And no doubt they won't leave the hotel in Auckland so they can say they've been to NZ but not avtually see anything. No hot pool visits, no seeing the magnificent countryside that is truly spectacular and other worldly. Such a waste. But I bet they can describe the inside of their hotel and the restaurant down to a tee. Fuckwits.
Tigress95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tigress95 »

Abbiedownunder wrote:Seriously, who has the problem? He is with her on the beach and no other partners there. He is at her presentation on makeup and I only saw one other male. Is it him not wanting to let her do her own thing or is it her wanting him there all the time. I just don't understand. Whichever way it is it is incredibly unhealthy and will, eventually, lead to big problems down the track. How smothering and controlling and just plain weird.

Someone asked him on IG when they would see the videos of Australia. He replied that they would be posted live next week. lol. How do you post something live if it's a week old. So pathetic.

I see they finally moved down to the beach. What a waste of a trip. And no doubt they won't leave the hotel in Auckland so they can say they've been to NZ but not avtually see anything. No hot pool visits, no seeing the magnificent countryside that is truly spectacular and other worldly. Such a waste. But I bet they can describe the inside of their hotel and the restaurant down to a tee. Fuckwits.
In their old old blog,from when she was a teen bride she went to some kind of a girl's day ( eyebrows or crafting, I can't remember) but he went with her and she made mention of him being the only man there. So that's been going on since she was 13.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

4x4 year olds wrote:
Beauregard1 wrote:I would watch the couple of new snarkers. They seem too sweet and wrong.
I’m one of the new ones Image
I’ll be honest and say the main reason that I came out was the FOMO when the site closed down. I figure it was time to start posting in case it happened again in the future.
I’ve been reading here since....well, since the other site that can’t be named (forgotten what it’s called anywayImage) I have to say my first post yesterday I felt a little intimidated, I know sometimes the new people can be looked at suspiciously, which I totally get. I also apologise if people find my emojis annoying, I use them a lot to ensure what I say comes across the way it is meant, sometimes it’s hard to know how to take a message when it’s just words. I’m really just here for the snark and giggles Image

Welcome 4x4!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

So when doing the makeup model thing with one of her “besties”, she can be heard saying she loves it & feels beautiful. But she hasn’t posted a selfie with her makeover? Or, let’s be honest, make under... because I doubt she had as much crap caked on her face.
I got the impression she wasn’t thrilled Bison had gone live on her page. And it was ridiculous for him to go shove the camera in that other guys face, who apparently was the host?? They’re just both so unprofessional. Im sure the only reason they haven’t been told off is people know they would be petulant teenagers and blast them on social media for dating to hold them accountable.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

GA Peach70 wrote:
Night lady wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote: I did the same thing and still no thank button.

Well we can be the Thank You committee LOL!! Least we've got each other on that one. Omg, I'm such a goofball. Lots going on in my world so forgive me, I'm coping the best way I know how. Image By making stupid jokes.

Lol!!?You are cracking me up!

I know the YTMD website is extremely slow but is anyone else having problems with the Tapatalk app being slow as well?

Yes! Honestly can’t see any updates other than the “like” button is gone.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:So fucken inappropriate that he thinks its okay to have his ugly mug all over her BUSINESS IG.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 415561.jpg[/IMG]

Take photos and video for HER to post later!

NightLady ... he’s ripe for the pickin! Can you do your photoshop magic?

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Night lady wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:
Beauregard1 wrote:I would watch the couple of new snarkers. They seem too sweet and wrong.
I’ll be honest and say the main reason that I came out was the FOMO when the site closed down. I figure it was time to start posting in case it happened again in the future.
I’ve been reading here since....well, since the other site that can’t be named (forgotten what it’s called anywayImage) I have to say my first post yesterday I felt a little intimidated, I know sometimes the new people can be looked at suspiciously, which I totally get. I also apologise if people find my emojis annoying, I use them a lot to ensure what I say comes across the way it is meant, sometimes it’s hard to know how to take a message when it’s just words. I’m really just here for the snark and giggles Image

Welcome 4x4!!

Thank You Image

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Here it is:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 8cdc82.jpg[/IMG]

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Night lady wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:

Welcome 4x4!!

Annnd, I just realised the emojis don’t work anyway... just another dumbass

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SassySassenach wrote:So when doing the makeup model thing with one of her “besties”, she can be heard saying she loves it & feels beautiful. But she hasn’t posted a selfie with her makeover? Or, let’s be honest, make under... because I doubt she had as much crap caked on her face.
I got the impression she wasn’t thrilled Bison had gone live on her page. And it was ridiculous for him to go shove the camera in that other guys face, who apparently was the host?? They’re just both so unprofessional. Im sure the only reason they haven’t been told off is people know they would be petulant teenagers and blast them on social media for dating to hold them accountable.

Funnily enough, I used to be a fan, it one particular lie feed they did ages ago now.... I can’t remember about what, but Ashley was quite snotty in it, that is what made me see them in a different light. The unedited lie feeds and their comments/replies to people are where I see a whole other side to them.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

The changes i see using a laptop are nobody's Avi's are visible, the reply button is at the top and bottom not next to post but it is much easier to see photos people have posted by clicking on them
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Taking me a bit to get used to the new layout but we're here. It was down less than I thought it would be.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Night lady wrote:Here it is:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 8cdc82.jpg[/IMG]

He’ll just have one tonight..

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

4x4 year olds wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:16 am
Night lady wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:

Welcome 4x4!!

Annnd, I just realised the emojis don’t work anyway... just another dumbass

Your emojis show up for me on Tapatalk and the YTMD website.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

The only thing I see different is no way to thank a post. Everything else seems the same to me but then again, I’m new and probably not aware of all the features

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Quick comment- I use ytmd on my desktop and can thank others posts.
I also use ytmd on google chrome on my phone (without tapatalk) and can also use/see thank option.
Because I don't use tapatalk, I see no difference between the previous version and the upgraded site.

If you are having issues not being able to thank others posts, give it a try through a browser, not the tapatalk app.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3070f6.jpg[/IMG]
Quick edit to remove faces. That being said, why is is she in that Hod awful pink atrocity when even one else is wearing dark colours? She looks ridiculous.

*I realize it needs to be all about Ta$hley when in a group. What better way to stick out then to wear something garish, and totally opposite everyone else. (I don’t think it would irk me as much if she had more then this one dress considering the size of her wardrobe, but then again it probably would, as beauty comes from within and not slathering on 500 pounds of makeup and calling it a job).

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Night lady wrote:Here it is:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 8cdc82.jpg[/IMG]

Night Lady Haha! This is great! The new face of SeneSHIT Image

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

The makeup is so much better than what she does to herself but the hair. That is not a good hairstyle on her.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 9c0f92.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”