Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

Ld5 wrote:
maisiefrommaine wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:Someone said Rash had to have this site blocked on her phone to keep her from reading after she first stumbled onto this thread. I know I lot of people say she reads here, but I've always believed she probably doesn't. She is WAAAAY too sensitive, thin-skinned, and full of herself to read any criticism. There's no way she'd be bouncing around like her shit don't stink if she read here frequently.

BUT, sometimes I wonder. Maybe she checks in every now and then and then shuts it off when it gets to be too much for her? I can't imagine it's just as easy as not looking at it for her. If she knows there's a whole group of people that can't stand her, I would imagine it'd be hard for her to stay away for good. I think the last post was right, maybe she got us confused with Instagram. Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I think she is currently arguing with someone on the photo of Emma falling out of her shopping cart? It's super passive aggressive tho I cant tell if its arguing for friends playing around with each other
Falling out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The second photo after the IVF one. Idk it looks like a troll... The person claimed to know her in real life and wanted to be friends again or something and Rachelle argued with them. If it's still there

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

maisiefrommaine wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
maisiefrommaine wrote:I think she is currently arguing with someone on the photo of Emma falling out of her shopping cart? It's super passive aggressive tho I cant tell if its arguing for friends playing around with each other
Falling out?

The second photo after the IVF one. Idk it looks like a troll... The person claimed to know her in real life and wanted to be friends again or something and Rachelle argued with them. If it's still there
I can’t see it (I’m blocked) but Emma fell out of her shopping cart?

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Ld5 wrote:
maisiefrommaine wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
Falling out?

I can’t see it (I’m blocked) but Emma fell out of her shopping cart?

There's 18 comments and I don't feel like editing them to the sites satisfaction and posting them all. It's most likely a troll

- Someone messaged Rachelle claiming to know her in real life and had a problem with her.

- Rachelle responded rudely and suggested that the person message them privately

- The person said she sent messages on Facebook but Rachelle claimed that the person didnt. The person brought up Rachelle's dad and a bunch of other stuff [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... ce8272.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 036fcc.jpg[/IMG]

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Speaking of Rachelle's dad does she even have a dad? Like obviously everyone has a dad but this person claims Rachelle does but he's never in the vlogs?

I need to stay out of her comment section. It's a rabbit hole
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by RottieMama »

This post makes absolutely no sense.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 4e1af6.jpg[/IMG]

“The most beautiful creation my eyes have ever seen?” Says the woman that photoshops EVERY SINGLE PICTURE of her daughter! ImageImage Really? “The most beautiful?” People literally thought Emma was a full on redhead the first 7 months of her life and don’t even get me started on what you do to her eyes! Image She’s going to look back on these pics and not even recognize herself.

But, hey, she was wearing $30 white onesies and $40 turbans. At least you can show her WHY you’re still in the rental and there’s no money left for college. Image

Btw, this whole thing is for attention. She wants asspats from her preteen followers who should be more focused on their own moms and not worried about some dehydrated bish on social media.

This is her first “real” Mother’s Day and THIS is how she chooses to celebrate.
S A D! Image
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

rottiemama wrote:This post makes absolutely no sense.

“The most beautiful creation my eyes have ever seen?” Says the woman that photoshops EVERY SINGLE PICTURE of her daughter! ImageImage Really? “The most beautiful?” People literally thought Emma was a full on redhead the first 7 months of her life and don’t even get me started on what you do to her eyes! Image She’s going to look back on these pics and not even recognize herself.

But, hey, she was wearing $30 white onesies and $40 turbans. At least you can show her WHY you’re still in the rental and there’s no money left for college. Image

Btw, this whole thing is for attention. She wants asspats from her preteen followers who should be more focused on their own moms and not worried about some dehydrated bish on social media.

This is her first “real” Mother’s Day and THIS is how she chooses to celebrate. S A D! Image

Sorry.. but out of four pictures of Emma, she had to show a crotch shot of Justin? Those are really the four best pictures she can find?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

S A D! Image
Right! First of all, who the hell is this Image this photo is edited extremely well and I wish she'd release the photographers name because that is magic. The photographer made them a new baby! In the higher definition version she posted on Twitter it looks like Emma has hazel eyes.Image

Last edited by maisiefrommaine on Sat May 11, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Shes spoke of her dad in a vlog a while back, guess he took off when she was 3 maybe? He didnt want anything to do with them and left. They grew up poor and lived in apartments blah blah blah. She has daddy issues thats why her tallons are deep in justins groin, and why she always wants him home.

Severe abandonment issues, and the daily pity parties.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

maisiefrommaine wrote:

S A D! Image
Right! First of all, who the hell is this Image this photo is edited extremely well and I wish she'd release the photographers name because that is magic. The photographer made them a new baby! In the higher definition version she posted on Twitter it looks like Emma has hazel eyes.Image
Just-in case she needs a teeny tiny weiner!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I loved when justin said his sperm swim round and round in circles. Doesn’t surprise me, rash isn’t exactly a pleasing person, she is demanding and aggressive . If i was his sperm id be swimming back up not down! She’d be enough to induce spontaneous male factor infertility. Id love if he ended up married to someone else down the line and magically have dozens of non “miracle ivf” babies.

Also rashs use of miracle... dude its not a miracle you got pregnant via ivf... its science. Her two pregnancies ARENT miracles, was it a miracle when brynn died? Was it a miracle when emma had red hair? Nope.

It’s a miracle that justin didnt leave her arse.
Karmakatkat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karmakatkat »

Why did she turn off comments on her ivf needle post? I saw her twitter and i swear she posts shit like that so she can have everyone boost her ego about how she's amazing and Emma is gorgeous etc. I'm sure she reads here too! Cause I never see negative comments on her posts. Unless she deletes them right away? Too much time on your hands rachelle toooo much!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rash will be writing a book next... she hasnt got an original bone in her body, Rachel and Harold Earls are writing a book. Who’d want to read their drivvel??
Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

Haulnarse wrote:Rash will be writing a book next... she hasnt got an original bone in her body, Rachel and Harold Earls are writing a book. Who’d want to read their drivvel??
Can you imagine how bad that book would be? Shes all about “literacy” but she can’t even use correct grammar in her own damn Instagram posts Image

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Haulnarse wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 2:48 am Rash will be writing a book next... she hasnt got an original bone in her body, Rachel and Harold Earls are writing a book. Who’d want to read their drivvel??
She has been stalking Channon Rose and commenting on her YT videos about the book.
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

All of her Mothers Day posts are really weirdly worded like she never learned actual sentence structure? They just don’t flow right and sound like a child wrote them. Also??? Really Rachelle you think a GYM is gonna close on Mothers Day? Lmao, you entitled lazy ass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:All of her Mothers Day posts are really weirdly worded like she never learned actual sentence structure? They just don’t flow right and sound like a child wrote them. Also??? Really Rachelle you think a GYM is gonna close on Mothers Day? Lmao, you entitled lazy ass.
Yeah I’ve been noticing she’s wording everything SO weird lately. Especially the needle heart picture caption. It reads like English is her second language and she hasn’t worked out the little quirks that aren’t necessarily steadfast rules and only practicing out loud will help you learn.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:49 am All of her Mothers Day posts are really weirdly worded like she never learned actual sentence structure? They just don’t flow right and sound like a child wrote them. Also??? Really Rachelle you think a GYM is gonna close on Mothers Day? Lmao, you entitled lazy ass.
I find it funny how she gets sent Fabletics workout clothing to promote, yet never wears them again after modeling her cameltoe in them on IG. If she actually stood by their product she would maybe, I dunno, wear them to the gym? Lmfao....
Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:All of her Mothers Day posts are really weirdly worded like she never learned actual sentence structure? They just don’t flow right and sound like a child wrote them. Also??? Really Rachelle you think a GYM is gonna close on Mothers Day? Lmao, you entitled lazy ass.
The fact that she thought the gym would be closed on mother’s day.... ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The print on her bottle looks like hairy vaginas Image
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Yes rachelle, the gym is closed on mothers day. Just goes to show how she has no connection with reality and society. And why isnt she wearing all of those brand new items sent by fabletics?? Do all of these sponsors not check to make sure they are promoting their products that their advertising?? I agree the wording in her posts is off, and this moron used to teach? The one with her mom was the best.

Thank you for admitting your co dependant. But you forgot : lazy, crybaby,greedy,ignorant, materialistic, self centered and needy.
A " warrior" doesn't need their husband or anyone to defend them by the way. Dont use you dont know the meaning of.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”