Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I would love to know what Bree thinks of Bonnie now. Bree has been around for a lot of years, and likely knew Bonnie years before that since they attend the same ward. She's seen first hand how Bonnie has changed, and while Im sure she loves her and the kids I think not being related might allow her to step back a bit and not be blinded to the person Bonnie has become.

I don't think Bree will ever leave (until she has a family of her own), its obvious she LOVES those kids, and shes likely being paid extremely well but I wonder what how she describes Bonnie to her husband. Does she come home from work and talk about the crazy lady high on prescription pain pills and how she had to put her shoes on for her? Does she talk about the dramatics that the kids are seeing?
Does she belong to the same ward though? I thought Bonnie met her and her sister in the grocery store as fans or something like that and they ended up knowing some of the same people so she asked if she’d be interested in babysitting.

Either way, it would be hard for her to not eye roll after she told her she needed to clean the house before CVX Live Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could be totally wrong but when Bree was getting ready to go on her mission I think I remember Bonnie talking about how Bree needed a job and Bonnie needed a babysitter. To me it sounded set up by a relief society leader (or other church member) and that they knew each other previously.
Carolina
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Carolina »

I haven’t watched any YouTuber videos in months but still read here. Holy shit wtf happen this is scary, if they read here this isn’t hate this is concern get help before it’s too late.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Go look at her Instagram story. It actually angers me that Bonnie doesn't see her viewer's reaction as concern, because that's exactly what it is. Instead, she has to be defensive and view those people as "haters" because they don't agree with everything Bonnie is doing. Wake up, Bonnie!
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Go look at her Instagram story. It actually angers me that Bonnie doesn't see her viewer's reaction as concern, because that's exactly what it is. Instead, she has to be defensive and view those people as "haters" because they don't agree with everything Bonnie is doing. Wake up, Bonnie!
I just saw that. WOW. Really is too bad that she feels that way. What she’s showing people is a spoiled brat and someone who is playing the martyr. She sure was able to go and party and feed her face.

So today she has full makeup on. She’s using a filter that thins out her face too. Just can’t believe that she thinks it’s okay to put these vlogs out there forever.

I’d love to know who her doctor was. She made it sound like people know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

srabbitt wrote:Joel looks like battered husband to me. God if he didn't post Bon Bon crying and being high.. she probably would beat the shit iut if him.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

He often talks about the wrath of Bonnie. He definitely walks on egg shells around her. The constant praise and adoration is just embarrassing. I wonder if he's always been this way or only since she's become the breadwinner in the family.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

She was like a strung out addict looking for their next hit when she was asking for Joel for the next does. That is so embarrassing to put in the vlog, and the ending. What are they thinking!? Does she not realize it’s expected to have some pain!? She can’t just want o be high all the time until she is “healed”. This is why pregnancy is so hard on her. She has NO pain tolerance. Oh and during that little freezer talk she showed more of her selfish colours when she said she wanted to show her body “but no! I want to be paid for that video!” So she won’t make a video and instead post on Instagram because no video can go without monetization [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 5c8f25.jpg[/img]

Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

Holy crap Instastory Bonnie - dishing it out!! *snap *snap
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

Manitowoc123 wrote:Holy crap Instastory Bonnie - dishing it out!! *snap *snap
I was laughing so hard. She is probably crying and tearing up her house right now with all the hate. She loves putting on this I don't care about my haters... but holy fuck... she would be pissed.

Poor kids hopefully they don't get her wrath of her being so upset. Joel needs to leave her and take the kids.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Wow. That was too much.

The adoration of fans is a trap most YTers fall into. They start to buy into their own hype, and that makes any feedback that isn’t overwhelmingly supportive and ass-kissing a hate comment. YTers usually go downhill shortly after this dynamic happens as their loyal audience slowly fades. It’s going to happen, and I hope most of Bonnie’s fans “adult” fans see that Instastory, or better yet hear an additional rant in the next vlog. Most of the comments were concerned and not hate. She needs to get over herself.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Will this be the death of Bonnie’s channel? Because from what I saw of the comments on the video people were concerned (and rightfully so). I don’t recall any hate comments there.
How long will people turn a blind eye to her rage? There will for sure be a woe is Bonnie video in the next week to try and rope viewers in, but surely her core fan base will see that? She’s at a disadvantage, compared to like daily bumps, most of Bonnie’s fans are adult women, especially her loyal ones, how long until massive amounts of them see through her crap?
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Britney Atwood (Roman’s wife) just got a boob lift and implants, another unnecessary surgery but she seemed to be up and out of bed within the next day or so. She’s taking care of a toddler and if you didn’t know about the surgery, you wouldn’t be able to tell.

I’ve had plenty of surgeries myself (tons of plastic surgeries as a kid and two shunts in my head.) Not even the brain surgeries required 3 weeks in bed. It’s not that people don’t like that “recovery isn’t pretty,” it’s that most people have gone through their own recovery and know that she’s being a baby and relying far too heavily on the medication. I don’t know why she thinks she’s the only woman to ever get a mommy makeover. She’s in for a real surprise if that next surgery is worse and 80% of her follower base just evaporates.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Wow. That was too much.

The adoration of fans is a trap most YTers fall into. They start to buy into their own hype, and that makes any feedback that isn’t overwhelmingly supportive and ass-kissing a hate comment. YTers usually go downhill shortly after this dynamic happens as their loyal audience slowly fades. It’s going to happen, and I hope most of Bonnie’s fans “adult” fans see that Instastory, or better yet hear an additional rant in the next vlog. Most of the comments were concerned and not hate. She needs to get over herself.

Exactly. First they delete "negative" comments, and block the "haters", so people give up on commenting, so all they see is the positive comments. So then they start to believe their own hype. And that anyone who isn't kissing their asses is a "jealous hater". There are plenty of minions to back up that belief.
I have seen this happen over and over. Bryan and Missy actually used to be kinda likable! It's awful to watch, especially when you actually like the vlogger! Bonnie used to be one of the few I really liked.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I haven’t watched a vlog in months but I watched this one after reading this thread. She looks like a drug addict itching for their next fix. The freezer clip of her getting her words confused, barely able to keep her eyes open and almost begging Joel to give her her meds was startling. If she spent less time in bed and more time moving around and keeping active she would probably be almost fully recovered by now. She is hindering her own recovery with her laziness and her petulant baby act. She has 4 kids to raise, she needs to get her shit together. She CHOSE to have this surgery because she’s too lazy to diet and exercise like a normal person, so I don’t really care about how much pain she is in.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I had to laugh at her instastory when she talked about how many people love her compared to how many don't. Of course they love you, they paid good money just to meet you. Do you think your "haters" are going to waste their time and money to see you? Is this woman really that dumb?
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

She’s going to continue to show the “rawness and realness” of her recovery? Bitch you had lipo. You don’t see the Kardashian’s acting like this and they get lipo all the time. She’s so salty at all the comments calling her out. This is why Utah has such a high pill problem, because Mormons like Bonnie don’t understand how addictive opioids are. They’ve never even drank alcohol, they think as long as it’s prescribed, the doctor knows what he’s doing and it will be fine. She can’t even formulate a sentence and she’s sweating and having withdrawals. Step away from the pain pills and get a grip.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

That Instastory.

Ok. I don’t see a bunch of people calling her a druggie. I see people expressing legitimate concern for her and a habit that she’s clearly developing. If that’s how she responds... it’s just sad. It’s clear that she won’t take things seriously and no one in that family will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

I may have the unpopular opinion here. But I’m gonna say it anyway. She’s been warned. She thinks she’s so smart. Go ahead and keep filming your “recovery”. This is a train wreck that the black and cold parts of my heart ain’t going to miss.

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

srabbitt wrote:Joel looks like battered husband to me. God if he didn't post Bon Bon crying and being high.. she probably would beat the shit iut if him.

Basically. I think he’s scared shitless of her abd gives her everything she wants. She’s a total B especially on these meds.
rogi822
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rogi822 »

I think this is all for show. I don’t think she is addicted to her pain pills. I think she is acting this way for views and to stir things up.
It’s a bad business move and even worse for her family. Her whole career is built around her “reality” show. I’m sure she is doing some “acting” to increase views. But now it’s just going to get blurry as to what’s real and what’s not.
It’s sad. I really liked Bonnie. She should know better. She rose to this fame because of authenticity. She will crumble because of lack there of.

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Just watched her Instastory. There was one comment thread on her video commenting about her meds and it wasn’t mean at all. She is so full of herself to take comments like that and say her followers are calling her a druggie. I used to like Bonnie to a certain extent but she is so full of her self now. So sad!!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”