Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by YTIG60 »

justmeelinex wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:58 pm Another post screaming for attention. Look at Bon’s insta story. How long is she gonna take to “recover”? It’s been like weeeeeeks!
Unfortunately, I don't think this is a good sign with insomnia problems and complaints about her face a month after surgery. Also, she is not on camera in today's vlog. At this point, I think she should be back to her normal routines and moving or not napping during the day that will help her sleep better at night.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Holy guacamole.... the kids are wearing helmets and elbow pads!
I enjoyed this vlog. Sometimes I feel crazy for caring about these kids, then I remember I’ve watched these babies birth vlogs and seen them grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

justmeelinex wrote:I'm half way through todays video and I have to admit I'm actually enjoying this vlog. Bonnie sounds pretty ok so far and the kids seem to have fun.
You’re way more tolerant than me! I can’t stand listening to her high pitched voice that apparently comes and goes. Gets on my. Every. Last. Nerve. Joel got a new pair of running shoes, and Bonnie was super proud that Lincoln is now wearing Cody’s old ones. What is it with these two and their apparent aversion to buying their kids new shoes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

Okay just watched her new stories and I can’t help but be extremely p*ssed off .. I was already pretty annoyed with all of what’s been going on but now it’s just over
Can she FFS get dressed and brush her hair for once?!?! She’s up, she’s promoting stuff, she has two legs and two arms and CAN get dressed. I have diagnosed anxiety and depression, I struggle with pretty much everything in my life and even I manage to put other clothes on almost every morning and if I can’t do it right away I do it later because it just doesn’t matter when I do it, it’s important THAT I do it because it will make me feel better every time and she would too if she just got up and got dressed for once .. I’m not saying that a surgery isn’t rough and I know she’s probably mentally unstable af and doesn’t have control over anything right now but god please get yourself together and stop milking this situation to death .. I’m the most empathetic pisces on this planet and always try to understand a person and what they’re doing but it’s just enough, I’m so done
Rant over, sorry guys lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

This happened last time (I’m referring to her stories). She has officially become opioid dependent. That sweating, feeling of malaise, phantom pains, turning red. All of that happens when you are dependent on the drug and waiting for next dose. I remember her standing in the fridge complaining about how hot she was. She’s screwed herself. She’s going to be “recovering” for another six months again.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

asv0204 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:48 pm Okay just watched her new stories and I can’t help but be extremely p*ssed off .. I was already pretty annoyed with all of what’s been going on but now it’s just over
Can she FFS get dressed and brush her hair for once?!?! She’s up, she’s promoting stuff, she has two legs and two arms and CAN get dressed. I have diagnosed anxiety and depression, I struggle with pretty much everything in my life and even I manage to put other clothes on almost every morning and if I can’t do it right away I do it later because it just doesn’t matter when I do it, it’s important THAT I do it because it will make me feel better every time and she would too if she just got up and got dressed for once .. I’m not saying that a surgery isn’t rough and I know she’s probably mentally unstable af and doesn’t have control over anything right now but god please get yourself together and stop milking this situation to death .. I’m the most empathetic pisces on this planet and always try to understand a person and what they’re doing but it’s just enough, I’m so done
Rant over, sorry guys lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
You're right. She recovers badly every time and I'm finding it all in her head, not only her pain killers. If you dont want to recover well, you wont. You need a will to recover, you need the will to get up and do stuff. It takes work to recover too. My 75 year old grandmother just had hip replacement and she's been walking around, going to physical therapy, she chose not to take the prescribed pain meds, she's taking paracetamol, and that's it. She's feeling good, she's overweight so it's hard for her to get up and get moving, but she's doing it and feels wonderful. But Bonnie, anything she has done she needs to be over the top. She didnt have this same mind set when she gave birth to Lincoln. You'd think that with her attitude now, she would have been in bed all day every day recovering from birth, but she wasnt. I reckon it's all in her head. I have only a handful of patients like Bonnie, and things are "always so much worse" for them when their recoveries are as textbook as it gets. :?
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Manitowoc123 wrote:This happened last time (I’m referring to her stories). She has officially become opioid dependent. That sweating, feeling of malaise, phantom pains, turning red. All of that happens when you are dependent on the drug and waiting for next dose. I remember her standing in the fridge complaining about how hot she was. She’s screwed herself. She’s going to be “recovering” for another six months again.
It’s like deja vu watching her! We have seen exactly this, all the way down to the sweating, play out before. How can she and everyone around her be so blind to this?! How can she still be prescribed any medication?! The doctors writing for this are extremely negligent and everyone enabling Bonnie to continue this is negligent too. They should all be held accountable. Her doctor should really be legally looked in to for unsafe prescribing. Ultimately though Bonnie decided to have another surgery knowing full well she spent 6 months addicted to pain meds. She didn’t just slip up and fall back into addiction, she chose to put herself back there (I in no way believe any of her surgeries were truly medically necessary). It’s horrifying to watch knowing there’s 4 children involved.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Tiger27 wrote:
Manitowoc123 wrote:This happened last time (I’m referring to her stories). She has officially become opioid dependent. That sweating, feeling of malaise, phantom pains, turning red. All of that happens when you are dependent on the drug and waiting for next dose. I remember her standing in the fridge complaining about how hot she was. She’s screwed herself. She’s going to be “recovering” for another six months again.
It’s like deja vu watching her! We have seen exactly this, all the way down to the sweating, play out before. How can she and everyone around her be so blind to this?! How can she still be prescribed any medication?! The doctors writing for this are extremely negligent and everyone enabling Bonnie to continue this is negligent too. They should all be held accountable. Her doctor should really be legally looked in to for unsafe prescribing. Ultimately though Bonnie decided to have another surgery knowing full well she spent 6 months addicted to pain meds. She didn’t just slip up and fall back into addiction, she chose to put herself back there (I in no way believe any of her surgeries were truly medically necessary). It’s horrifying to watch knowing there’s 4 children involved.

Also she is just feeling bad for herself because she doesn’t look good yet. Her chin now looks to me like it always did so she basically is upset it doesn’t look smaller and can’t glam up her new face with makeup. She’s an idiot for blaming this all on recovery. Stop eating inflammatory foods, stop taking opioids and get dressed and start moving. To be worn out by doing a few instastories is ridiculous.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Ohnonotme wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:07 pm
justmeelinex wrote:I'm half way through todays video and I have to admit I'm actually enjoying this vlog. Bonnie sounds pretty ok so far and the kids seem to have fun.
You’re way more tolerant than me! I can’t stand listening to her high pitched voice that apparently comes and goes. Gets on my. Every. Last. Nerve. Joel got a new pair of running shoes, and Bonnie was super proud that Lincoln is now wearing Cody’s old ones. What is it with these two and their apparent aversion to buying their kids new shoes?

To be fair, I don't see nothing wrong passing clothes on to younger siblings when they grow. It is economical and environmentally friendly way to recycle (of course only when the items are still in good condition). Those shoes looked like a decent pair, they weren't worn out and dirty.

I think Bonnie was more like amazed that Lincoln has grown to be so big. When somebody is the youngest, it is sometimes hard to see them anything but as a baby. So I think Bonnie realized that in the moment when Lincoln was able to fit the shoes.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Kataja wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:13 am
Ohnonotme wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:07 pm

To be fair, I don't see nothing wrong passing clothes on to younger siblings when they grow. It is economical and environmentally friendly way to recycle (of course only when the items are still in good condition). Those shoes looked like a decent pair, they weren't worn out and dirty.

I think Bonnie was more like amazed that Lincoln has grown to be so big. When somebody is the youngest, it is sometimes hard to see them anything but as a baby. So I think Bonnie realized that in the moment when Lincoln was able to fit the shoes.
I
I recycled clothes but never shoes. It's not like you can wash most shoes.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

gopedjane wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:07 am
Tiger27 wrote:

Also she is just feeling bad for herself because she doesn’t look good yet. Her chin now looks to me like it always did so she basically is upset it doesn’t look smaller and can’t glam up her new face with makeup. She’s an idiot for blaming this all on recovery. Stop eating inflammatory foods, stop taking opioids and get dressed and start moving. To be worn out by doing a few instastories is ridiculous.

How can you feel sorry for her when she knew what she was getting into? It's only been a year. Besides, it was elective surgery so there's that. I agree with you about the chin. It doesn't look much different. I remember she said she wanted to keep the shape because of her dad but I don't think they shaved enough off. That's probably part of the hysterics.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I know this has been over done but I just can't with their shoes. Boston's toes literally were growing out of the end of the shoes and Bonnie is proud that they were worn right out. Was this just another Nike ad? Funny that they only bought Nike clothes? Did they use the same Nike shoes that they already had or did they actually get new ones? Why couldn't Cody wear his other sneakers then? I have so many questions about these shoes.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

gopedjane wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:28 am I know this has been over done but I just can't with their shoes. Boston's toes literally were growing out of the end of the shoes and Bonnie is proud that they were worn right out. Was this just another Nike ad? Funny that they only bought Nike clothes? Did they use the same Nike shoes that they already had or did they actually get new ones? Why couldn't Cody wear his other sneakers then? I have so many questions about these shoes.
Shoes have been a partial theme here that has coincidentally becomes Bonnie and Joel's in recent vlogs. This is ridiculous it is notable since one pair of Bonnie's sandals would cover all of their four kids shoes at fifty dollars a piece. Then there is hard at work Joel who said he has "sweat pour down my face" mowing the lawn with his "new" mower. :? I don't think it was a sponsored vlog with no link and she ordered online so it could be any brand shoes. Good question why Cody wasn't wearing the other shoes and perhaps they were saved just for certain places like church. I think they like playing with those who question their parenting choices (us) and you see it with shoes and Lincoln's hair....a means of control for Bonnie.
My guess is her physician is not renewing her prescriptions and she is not going to feel too well for a while. I am also surprised there isn't that much change in her chin's shape.
TheOGofOH
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheOGofOH »

They need to take an extended break from vlogging and get her some help. Stop posting, stop filming, just stop. Get help.
TheOGofOH
Amateur
Amateur

They need to take an extended break from vlogging and get her some help. Stop posting, stop filming, just stop. Get help.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
Kataja wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:13 am
Ohnonotme wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:07 pm You’re way more tolerant than me! I can’t stand listening to her high pitched voice that apparently comes and goes. Gets on my. Every. Last. Nerve. Joel got a new pair of running shoes, and Bonnie was super proud that Lincoln is now wearing Cody’s old ones. What is it with these two and their apparent aversion to buying their kids new shoes?

I
I recycled clothes but never shoes. It's not like you can wash most shoes.
Plus, everyone's feet are different. They wear down shoes in different spots. Any podiatrist will tell you not to pass down shoes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TheOGofOH
Amateur
Amateur

TheOGofOH wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:34 am They need to take an extended break from vlogging and get her some help. Stop posting, stop filming, just stop. Get help.
Sorry that posted twice!
bananayellow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bananayellow »

Bonnie and Joel spend so much money on themselves but the kids wear shoes that cram/curl their toes and have holes in the soles. Damn pathetic parenting.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Her speech seems permanently lispy. She needs to start practicing speech therapy methods because habits can become permanent. I’m not sure if it hurts to speak so she’s not speaking correctly to avoid pain or what. It’s almost as if she is struggling to widen her mouth while speaking. Could the lisp be from the medication just like the slurring....maybe a mixture of the two? She literally uses her voice/speech for a living. So basically she traded bone spurs for a lisp.... Bad trade off imo.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

Can someone explain to me what about her surgery would be giving her a lisp this long after it? I mean I think it's forced personally.. but that's just me. Also, she's sweating bullets, light headed, etc again because of her freaking pain killer addiction just like last time. It's infuriating. She'd feel better if she weaned herself off that shit.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”