JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I agree with something being off with Chris's story. I'm wondering if "stay at home dad" is code for "inbetween jobs." Maybe he was unemployed for too long, not putting effort in, and ashley got tired of his lazy shit and told him to pack it up and get out
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

freebeegal wrote:
MysteriousMaiden wrote:I never claimed that Chris was some amazing stepdad either. It’s clear that he has a better relationship with Landon and Addy vs the other 3 kids. However I don’t think that he’s as cold to the other kids either. I think it’s just a little more awkward.
Chris should be more active with his boys. But I guess he’s at the very least following their “custody schedule”. It would be great for him to go down and spend the weekend alone with the boys... but yeah he’s lazy.
The whole 6 hour thing is beating a dead horse. There’s no win to either side. If Jess and Chris move closer to make it easier to get Tommy and Caden , Jess is taking her kids away from their fathers. If they stay there, it’s “unfair” to do the 6 hour drive for Chris’ boys. If Chris leaves Jess to live closer to Tommy and Caden, Addy loses her father and the Jess’ boys lose the guy who acts in place of a dad. There’s no win that will be satisfying to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that no one wins and there’s not a lot they can do. HOWEVER I think it really says a lot about Chris as a person and a father that he even entertained the idea of dating someone that far from his kids. They did not meet organically, this wasn’t a relationship that blossomed from a friendship or colleague relationship. They met on a dating site, he was actively looking for a relationship. Had he been this loving and devoted father Jess has portrayed him to be he would have swiped left purely for location. He didn’t have to pursue her, he didn’t have to meet her, heck he didn’t need to speak to her. He could have just moved on and started speaking to someone who lived closer to his children. Had it been an organic meeting I’d have some sympathy but he created this situation by his own choices entirely, and to me, that speaks volumes about him as a father.

And in their newest video jess says they've thought about moving further north but are hesitant because of HER friends and family. Wowwww.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

myway7891 wrote:
MysteriousMaiden wrote:I think when Jess refers to the “5 days” Drake has the kids... I think she means days that he actually took them, vs just showing up to something... obviously she showed that drake did show up to a few things, but I doubt they did anything afterwards... it’s great that he was there but I don’t think that’s being counted in the 5 days... it’s great if drake is starting to step up, but let’s save the praise until he sticks to something.

Also not sure why everyone is suddenly pro drake and praising his girlfriend. IF the dates Jess gave are accurate, they got the kids about once a month-skipping a few. Anyone can treat someone else’s kids amazing or do something fun when they don’t have them on a daily. It’s easy to manipulate and fake it with photos- I’m sure Jess is guilty of that as well.
EXACTLY!! omg and everyone is like “chris is shit he moved 6 hours away!!” like yes but for one(1) LOTS OF PARENTS MOVE HOURS AWAY AFTER A DIVORCE! My best friend her dad moved about 1.5 hours away w/o traffic BUT with traffic it’s more like 3(which i’m aware is less than 6) but i know people where their parents left Toronto to move to LAImage. Y’all wanna about a commute! Try a 6 hour PLANE RIDE. Also they had T+C for 6 weeks this summer, they left the day of lion king release and she said that in the vlog, “I wish tommy and caden could see lion king but their mom is coming up in the morning because it’s such a long drive.” So i know it’s not the same as being their every weekend or whatever but that’s how parents with long distances work. They see their kids less but longer periods of time. Again i know people who fly from toronto to LA for half of christmas break and half of summer(our summer is only 8 weeks up here).

I’m not saying Jesss and Chris are “tHe BeSt PaReNtS eVa!!!” I’m just saying Chris with T+C is a lot more than most long distance divorces.

Plus moving to marry and live with someone new is a totally valid reason to move. Big moves don’t always have to be for jobs(which in a way it isImage).

After my parents split my mom moved back to CT and I'm 2 1/2 hours from my dad. I got to see him every other weekend growing up and 2 weeks on and off In the summer. I couldnt imagine seeing him less. Or (in Chris' case) watching my dad being more of a dad to someone else's kids than me. My heart hurts over the fact that I dont get to see my dad as often as I like and that he missed out on stuff with my kids. I feel lucky that I got to experience such a different lifestyle with him and I genuinely love the dynamic of my childhood but I couldn't imagine being T+C. Chris never gets to see any of their academic achievements, they NEVER get 1 on 1 time with Chris (I was the only child at my dads house when I visited). They probably see or will see all the time and activities their dad does with Jess' kids and addie and they will feel slighted.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Another reason I don't believe Ashley cheated was because they were already separated (according to his story about finding her cheating). So how is that cheating? Even Jess has tried making excuses, anyone remember when she basically said those at the house lied about Chris pulling the knife? But he just admitted that recently.

I used to like Chris, especially when he would stand up to Jess. He does seem smart with things and he would probably be happier if he worked or even did odd jobs for people. Not even for $ but for his mental health. I can't imagine being around Jess 24/7.

I also have said I don't like Drake, its just seeing the lies that Jess has told has me questioning so much more. He is over her and she can't stand that. I do think she could be controlling how often he sees the boys. I think she's mad that he doesn't really want to be filmed (and by this I mean not asking after you already have the camera out and putting him on the spot - basketball game I believe this happened). I also hate how she treats Kyson which just happens to be the most like Drake. So I'm not defending him at all but I think Jess needs to get over it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The fact her and Chris think that Tommy and Caden don't even need a bed shows exactly how they feel about them. Those kids walk right into chaos, get no 1 on 1, probably watch the YouTube channel seeing Chris be father of the year to Landen.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:42 am The fact her and Chris think that Tommy and Caden don't even need a bed shows exactly how they feel about them. Those kids walk right into chaos, get no 1 on 1, probably watch the YouTube channel seeing Chris be father of the year to Landen.
Plus they never do anything fun when the kids are there and Jesss's kids are in school. Remember spring break? With T&C sitting around the house waiting for the other kids to get out of school. I still don't get why Chris couldn't have taken them out to do something fun.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Another reason I don't believe Ashley cheated was because they were already separated (according to his story about finding her cheating). So how is that cheating? Even Jess has tried making excuses, anyone remember when she basically said those at the house lied about Chris pulling the knife? But he just admitted that recently.
Somewhere here there are screen shots, I think from the police report? And it was stated they were already separated when he came in and pulled a knife on the guy she was with or something like that.

CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CottonCandySky »

prettyll wrote:Image

He looks 40

Honestly I find him looking like he really is struggling with something. The weight gain and the large bags underneath his eyes.

I think he is really going some mental problems.
foreverbowie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverbowie »

sondraK wrote:Jesss still thinks Turks n Caicos is in the Bahamas.She should look that up,seeing as the Bahamas were just devastated by Hurricane Dorian
She is gonna end up calling it the Bahamas for her entire life.

myway7891
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by myway7891 »

switching up the topic a bit. did that office depot video just feel like everyone was acting? like the way she talked while in office depot just made it feel so fake. also it felt too organized for messs i also only watch her videos high af so I don’t know if it’s just the drugs

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

CottonCandySky wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:14 am

He looks 40

Honestly I find him looking like he really is struggling with something. The weight gain and the large bags underneath his eyes.

I kind of agree. That shouldn't come across as an excuse, or anything, but I have a bunch of family members that struggle with mental problems of all sorts and they have similar looks. They either overeat, or undereat, it's really problematic.

I've said it for a long time, I think Chris would benefit from some kind of therapy. As organised as he comes across with Jess' kids, no mentally sane person pulls a knife in front of his kids, unless he's defending them from danger. Now his family is torn up, his dad is gone and Jess+chaos is no help with those kinds of problems, she has been carried through sh*t her whole life, even when she created it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Captain Smooth wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:33 am
CottonCandySky wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:14 am

He looks 40

I kind of agree. That shouldn't come across as an excuse, or anything, but I have a bunch of family members that struggle with mental problems of all sorts and they have similar looks. They either overeat, or undereat, it's really problematic.

I've said it for a long time, I think Chris would benefit from some kind of therapy. As organised as he comes across with Jess' kids, no mentally sane person pulls a knife in front of his kids, unless he's defending them from danger. Now his family is torn up, his dad is gone and Jess+chaos is no help with those kinds of problems, she has been carried through sh*t her whole life, even when she created it.
I agree. And Jess rainbows and unicorns does someone that is depressed no good. I am not blaming her but she's one of those that thinks happiness is a choice and he did get worse after his dad passed, now doesn't have his mom to talk to and she's moved on as well.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

CottonCandySky wrote:

He looks 40

Or he’s just a fat ugly slob

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Sounds crazy but between him and drake, ive always found drake more attractive. Yes hes a shit dad, but I never found chris even slightly attractive. The only thing is that his eyes are nice. And then theres that huge mole on his chin that you cant really see that well but you know it's there lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Did he come with with the knife or was it from her house?
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Did he come with with the knife or was it from her house?
I think it was his pocket knife lol not like a machete or a Michael Meyers knife Image

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

Latest video is gone
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

kalakala wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:34 pm Latest video is gone
Maybe someone tipped her off to the hurricane and informed her that it's insensitive to be geeking out over a free trip while people are preparing for a storm and worried about the possibility of loss of property, heirlooms, life, etc...
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Wonder why - bet the vacation sponsor doesn’t like being called The Bahamas.
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

Wylee wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:44 pm

Wonder why - bet the vacation sponsor doesn’t like being called The Bahamas.
It was the one sponsored by Home Depot/some organiser company I think.

They probably told her to take it down because going on about the Bahamas is pretty insensitive at the moment

Return to “JesssFam”