JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs (Part 132)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs

Unread post by sondraK »

OntarioGirl wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:04 pm Yeah I have an extremely hard time believing that she took Kaden to be assessed for speech of any kind.

Simply for the fact that if she did have him evaluated by a speech and language pathologist (SLP) they would have explained to her that there is a MASSIVE difference between how we say and pronounce words (articulation) vs. how we listen, comprehend, communicate our thoughts etc.

If he is doing well in language like the report card says, she should take him to be assessed by an audiologist and an ENT for hearing. Even a slight hearing loss in kids can cause articulation problems and would explain his need for subtitles. Usually it’s an easy fix for kiddos too if it’s minor.

Didn’t he jam something in his ear when he was younger and needed surgery for that? Or am I remembering wrong? Maybe that caused damage causing hearing problems that was missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's Landen that has ear tubes
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

sondraK wrote:
OntarioGirl wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:04 pm Yeah I have an extremely hard time believing that she took Kaden to be assessed for speech of any kind.

Simply for the fact that if she did have him evaluated by a speech and language pathologist (SLP) they would have explained to her that there is a MASSIVE difference between how we say and pronounce words (articulation) vs. how we listen, comprehend, communicate our thoughts etc.

If he is doing well in language like the report card says, she should take him to be assessed by an audiologist and an ENT for hearing. Even a slight hearing loss in kids can cause articulation problems and would explain his need for subtitles. Usually it’s an easy fix for kiddos too if it’s minor.

Didn’t he jam something in his ear when he was younger and needed surgery for that? Or am I remembering wrong? Maybe that caused damage causing hearing problems that was missed?

Landen has tubes but Kaden needed a ball removed from his ear years ago. Something from a little pea shooter type gun I think.

Edited so many times lol.

But I found the explanation video. The ball was buried in a sand in the backyard for 7ish years. Then in his ear for a month before it was removed. I wouldn’t be surprised if it damaged his ear.

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Did she seriously say they were playing 'never have i ever'... played that as a teenager. How awkward it would be to play at almost 30!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Que the drama...Jesssss didn't even need a bandaid to stop the bleeding
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Fucking kidding me did you see her carry on over a tiny cut.. she was hardly fucking bleeding how can she act that way she's given birth with no drugs and then she cries over a cut no worse than a paper cut. She is so dramatic it's annoying I don't know how any one puts up with her whining ass

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I can’t remember what’s it’s called but the picture for today’s vlog makes it look like she did something to her breast.

Sicking!!! Whatever it takes to make money. I can’t WAIT to see the changes YouTube is making.

Jesss I don’t want to watch I have or have not with you and basically teenagers.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
sondraK wrote:

Landen has tubes but Kaden needed a ball removed from his ear years ago. Something from a little pea shooter type gun I think.

Edited so many times lol.

But I found the explanation video. The ball was buried in a sand in the backyard for 7ish years. Then in his ear for a month before it was removed. I wouldn’t be surprised if it damaged his ear.

My son stuck a popcorn kernel in his ear and had to have surgery to get it taken out. About a week or two after surgery he had to have a hearing test done to ensure there was no hearing damage. I wonder if Jessica did the follow up to test his hearing.

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I think it's pretty embarrassing that a 27 year old's clothes gets mixed up with her 9 year olds. That's a sign Jess, dress your dann age.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

She said she's most nervous about kid's not retaining their lessons over the summer. If that was true then why wouldn't she do anything to help them retain it?! She literally has all the time in the world to re-enforce her children's education and doesn't.

Do you think she would wait for the boys to return from their dads to decorate like she did with Lilia? I was shocked she actually admitted that Lilia spends entire weekends with Gabe. She normally makes it seem like she only goes over there for hours at a time.

Addy's feet were GROSS. She was definitely out there barefoot. Her poor boys. Why is it okay for Addy to be barefoot but not Kaden?

Jesss and Chris are so dense. Wondering why the Children's Place wouldn't take back things she had bought for them! Um, first off we've seen how gross things get at her house. Second off, she said some of them still had their price tags on them.

Lastly, omg. You guys were not kidding about the cut! That was hilariously! And I think we saw a bit of her bitch side come out, when she went in on Chris for buying the knife. "This would have never happened if you didn't buy the knife." Um. This would have never happened if you kept a clean kitchen. If you looked at what you were doing instead of into a viewfinder of a camera. And she all but admitted she hardly cooks.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Honestly, I love Chris sometimes. You can tell he knows her antics after four years of marriage. He checks if her finger's not cut off, but then immediatly turns around to check the food. He knows, she's being a drama queen. So he gives her her five minutes of oohs and uuhs and then just makes fun of the situation.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She wants to be a teacher but doesn't even do anything with her own kids during summer to retain information. I'm all for summer break but workbooks, reading, games that are educational are not that hard to find/do.

Her blaming Chris for the knife was kinda ironic given him pulling a knife on his ex thats been talked about a lot. But also goes to show Jess always blames everyone else and not herself.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Lol at jesss trying to say her and lilia are anywhere close in size. Chris mixing their clothes up is just dumb. Even if the clothes look alike, size alone is a dead give away lilia is a twig and jesss is a linebacker
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

chelsieross7 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:39 am Lol at jesss trying to say her and lilia are anywhere close in size. Chris mixing their clothes up is just dumb. Even if the clothes look alike, size alone is a dead give away lilia is a twig and jesss is a linebacker
I think he does it to try and compliment her in an odd way (that he would think she's tiny since she's obsessed with being petite) and also being lazy. Then again I also agree Jess dresses like a 9 year old (Disney shirts, short shorts) so I can understand that to. I'm surprised he doesn't mix up addie and Lilia's which is just as embarrassing that the 3 year old would wear similar size to the 9 year old.
SpippinThatTea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SpippinThatTea »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:49 am She wants to be a teacher but doesn't even do anything with her own kids during summer to retain information. I'm all for summer break but workbooks, reading, games that are educational are not that hard to find/do.

Her blaming Chris for the knife was kinda ironic given him pulling a knife on his ex thats been talked about a lot. But also goes to show Jess always blames everyone else and not herself.
But... But.. But, ABC mouse y'all! As if those kids are not playing fortnight or other gaming apps.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

SpippinThatTea wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:22 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:49 am She wants to be a teacher but doesn't even do anything with her own kids during summer to retain information. I'm all for summer break but workbooks, reading, games that are educational are not that hard to find/do.

But... But.. But, ABC mouse y'all! As if those kids are not playing fortnight or other gaming apps.
Hey, she upped her game. She tried doing something interesting for halloween, her favorite holiday. It's a shame she doesn't do more educational stuff with them. It can be so much fun, even for adults. Nope, games, sponsorships and television is all they get most of the time.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

MiloandMax1 wrote:She wants to be a teacher but doesn't even do anything with her own kids during summer to retain information. I'm all for summer break but workbooks, reading, games that are educational are not that hard to find/do.

My question is why do they have a knife that sharp just laying in what sounded like a junk drawer? Addie could easily reach that, or any of the other kids.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

marshmallowfluf wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:51 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:She wants to be a teacher but doesn't even do anything with her own kids during summer to retain information. I'm all for summer break but workbooks, reading, games that are educational are not that hard to find/do.

My question is why do they have a knife that sharp just laying in what sounded like a junk drawer? Addie could easily reach that, or any of the other kids.

All of their drawers are junk drawers.

Also, now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense that she admitted Lilia was at Gabe's. All the talk has been about the boys going to Drake's, so she lets it be known that Lilia goes to Gabe's overnight and the boys don't. Because Drake is the problem, not Jesss.
sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

MommaMia3 wrote:My God she is dramatic Image the whining to Chris was just pathetic. There was no blood on the knife, no blood running down her hand, no blood soaking through the paper towel, and a whole 3 drops on her shirt. She was acting like her finger was going to fall off. Maybe dont leave giant ass knives just sitting around in the countertop Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Those weren’t even drops on her shirt. Jess just rubbed her finger on it so she could get the tiniest amount of blood there for the drama. I can’t imagine being around that type of drama and exaggeration all the time. She threw more of a fit than Addie.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:39 am Lol at jesss trying to say her and lilia are anywhere close in size. Chris mixing their clothes up is just dumb. Even if the clothes look alike, size alone is a dead give away lilia is a twig and jesss is a linebacker
I think he does it to try and compliment her in an odd way (that he would think she's tiny since she's obsessed with being petite) and also being lazy. Then again I also agree Jess dresses like a 9 year old (Disney shirts, short shorts) so I can understand that to. I'm surprised he doesn't mix up addie and Lilia's which is just as embarrassing that the 3 year old would wear similar size to the 9 year old.
Maybe he is being passive aggressive pretend confusing the clothes to point out she doesn’t dress her age.

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

strikeaposie wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:08 am Why is it okay for Addy to be barefoot but not Kaden?
The same reason Kaden gets told off for hitting (although it's clearly playing) and Addie doesn't (who is actually hitting with intent to hurt). They're too damn scared to say no to her.

Return to “JesssFam”