tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by tintin15 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I learned about Tayler a few days ago and have looked at her Instagram a few times...and in these few days, it's been put on private TWICE :roll:
Lmfao honey you've got a big storm coming
lol I know. I read through the FAQ and entire threads, so I know she's terrible. Just didn't expect to see the dramatics THIS early hahaha
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

tintin15 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I learned about Tayler a few days ago and have looked at her Instagram a few times...and in these few days, it's been put on private TWICE :roll:
Lmfao honey you've got a big storm coming
lol I know. I read through the FAQ and entire threads, so I know she's terrible. Just didn't expect to see the dramatics THIS early hahaha
Wait until she randomly rage deletes it and then makes a new one two seconds later Image It's always "I'm only accepting people I know in real life" until she realises that she has literally no friends and becomes attention starved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I'm pissed off all over again. Nichole from Aleia's Teen Mommy is trying to become a stay at home mom. She's busted her ass every since having Aleia, left her abusive ex and has always put her daughter first and even has ignored her baby fever. She's got a smart happy and healthy child and she feels like a bad mom because she's tired all the time from working ELEVEN hour days on her feet. She got herself promoted to manager and just...she is such a WONDERFUL mom and it breaks my heart and pisses me off to watch such an awesome mom who has always busted her ass and put her child first struggle while Tayler just collects government checks and plays petty games
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Panda714 wrote:it breaks my heart and pisses me off to watch such an awesome mom who has always busted her ass and put her child first struggle while Tayler just collects government checks and plays petty games
But Tayler will never have pride in her work or the satisfaction of accomplishing a goal. Having babies brings her temporary happiness and an illusion of achievement, but since she has never done anything with her life she has to keep having babies to feel important and needed. In truth, she never has been happy and never will be happy. She brags because she's trying to fill a void in her life that she can't fill because she's not willing to work for it. Her kids will most likely spend their entire childhoods in poverty and will probably grow up and be no better off than Tayler is now. She has an abusive partner and no one really loves her. There is absolutely nothing to be jealous of, and I'm sure mothers who have to work for a paycheck would much rather be in the situation they are in and make sacrifices to give their children the best life possible than be handed the bare minimum to live on and give their children not even the bare minimum they need to grow up to be happy and successful people.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Can she give amity chuckys last name if he doesn't show up to the birth?
She's said before that he's not going. Also is it me or until she found out about chuckys girlfriend did she start including Amitys last name? Lol
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow you're right. Also they're divorced so if she took his name when they got married then that will probably be her logic even though Alesana is a Johnson(her maiden name)

Technically you can name your kid whatever you want
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

I still can't get over the fact that they're divorced. It's easy to forget that fact when she still obsessively posts about him

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Panda714 wrote:Wow you're right. Also they're divorced so if she took his name when they got married then that will probably be her logic even though Alesana is a Johnson(her maiden name)

Technically you can name your kid whatever you want
She could literally name her amity dawn willow skube if she chooses to. I just don't think chuckle can be on the birth certificate if he isn't there.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

she has taken willow out of the name. It's now Amity Dawn :?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Can she give amity chuckys last name if he doesn't show up to the birth?
She's said before that he's not going. Also is it me or until she found out about chuckys girlfriend did she start including Amitys last name? Lol

Well, Alesana has Tayler's last name. She always is in a fit with Chuckie whenever she gives birth.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's a manipulation tactic. It's why she constantly talks about how she's the only mom of his only kids and how she gave him something nobody else can(his first son and daughter)

She's trying to push her dominance/relevance onto his current and future relationships because literally the only card she has is the fact that she was stupid enough to constantly plan pregnancies when she can't even afford to survive
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

LOL thats not a lot for her, she changes the bio and the privacy settings on a 20 minute basis!!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lmao so she brought that lacy dress that you wear for maternity photos. I bet she's going to take them behind that abandoned building she goes to for all her patagraphy shoots
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Tayler's fetus has its own instagram account

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Lmfao Why doesn't she go back to her maiden name !? Also I love how she's giving Amity the Herron last name. Probably also doing that to spite Casie & Chuckie.

Omg could you imagine if Casie & Chuckie had a baby ? Not only would that child be unfortunate looking but that would grind Tayler's gears.

Seriously don't get how Anberlin & Jakoby are both so cute. Lol.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I wonder if she's going to get someone to do her maternity shoot or if she'll just set up the tripod and so it herself Image

Also, stfu tayler. You're probably still sliding in his DMs on the low and buying your time, waiting for him to come back to you.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... c8da8b.png[/img]

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Aboogabooga wrote:I wonder if she's going to get someone to do her maternity shoot or if she'll just set up the tripod and so it herself Image

Also, stfu tayler. You're probably still sliding in his DMs on the low and buying your time, waiting for him to come back to you.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... c8da8b.png[/img]

Lmao!
"I'm so glad I got out of my toxic relationship/marriage"

Shut up, Tayler. You got out HOW MANY TIMES?? Then went back to he could knock you up, and knock you around. What a dummy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Panda714 wrote:It's a manipulation tactic. It's why she constantly talks about how she's the only mom of his only kids and how she gave him something nobody else can(his first son and daughter)

She's trying to push her dominance/relevance onto his current and future relationships because literally the only card she has is the fact that she was stupid enough to constantly plan pregnancies when she can't even afford to survive
Just quoting so Tayler can see it twice.

Chuckie doesn't even fully believe that IS his son, he's just scared of the truth. I imagine when Chuckie has a kid or two with someone else, and he's paying child support x5, he will want DNA on all of them to see if he can save money anywhere.
WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

$20 dropped on a lace dress for maternity pictures that will look so incredibly shitty. She can spend her money on such stupid shit and yet here we fucking are paying for her kids and fucking government housing. Did Tayler take maternity pictures before? Isn't she usually just content taking the mirror selfies? What a piece of fucking trash. That $20 could have been spent on so many other things. Not to mention that Kevin's baby didn't even get to LIVE but this baby is being so celebrated and cherished. She makes me sick to my stomach.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

WombService wrote:$20 dropped on a lace dress for maternity pictures that will look so incredibly shitty. She can spend her money on such stupid shit and yet here we fucking are paying for her kids and fucking government housing. Did Tayler take maternity pictures before? Isn't she usually just content taking the mirror selfies? What a piece of fucking trash. That $20 could have been spent on so many other things. Not to mention that Kevin's baby didn't even get to LIVE but this baby is being so celebrated and cherished. She makes me sick to my stomach.
Yes exactly!! And her baby daddy even beat her up and left her immediately after getting her pregnant but yet Kevin was the shitty one that didn't deserve a baby.

I would've aborted this one too and then checked myself into a mental health hospital because clearly my life is all types of fucked and I don't know how to fix it.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”