kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by kikiluvsu »

Blossom76 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:05 pm
DoeEyes wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:46 pm Shes deleting comments again. Big surprise.
It’s so immature, she responds to comments, doesn’t like the response she gets, has a la la and posts it on IG to get attention, and then deletes the whole thing. Pathetic
I thought she said she was better at handling hate since she’s been back
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

karyjohnson45 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:04 pm I mean she already posts provocative pictures and defies her religions rules and such and has a shit ton of debt... might as well get a job at the street corner hooking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Extra confidence boost: showing everyone my saggy, lactating mom boobs for free.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

kikiluvsu wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:05 pm
DoeEyes wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:46 pm Shes deleting comments again. Big surprise.
It’s so immature, she responds to comments, doesn’t like the response she gets, has a la la and posts it on IG to get attention, and then deletes the whole thing. Pathetic
She doesn't handle the "hate" aka disagreements well at all. Ever. She seeks it out. I think she secretly, or not so secretly, loves the attention. Positive or not.

I've seen her, in many social media platforms, that she goes out of her way to harass people who she disagrees with.
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

DoeEyes wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:33 pm

She doesn't handle the "hate" aka disagreements well at all. Ever. She seeks it out. I think she secretly, or not so secretly, loves the attention. Positive or not.

I've seen her, in many social media platforms, that she goes out of her way to harass people who she disagrees with.
Cuz she’s a bored SAHM with no accomplishments or skills to make something out of herself so she seeks drama and posts articles from biased sources that she shares as if they were credible.

Also, a lot of Mormon moms do MLMs because like Haleigh, they pursue useless degrees and when reality hits them that their husband’s income alone isn’t enough, they pitch in with a “job” that hires anyone.
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

DoeEyes wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:33 pm

Totally agree. Every time this forum had been dead a while, one of her “fans” would come on to keep it alive. I’m 99% sure that Haleigh came on here to keep people talking.
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karyjohnson45 »

Haleigh: the pull out method works!
Ireland in 15 years: defying Mormon rules, having sex, ends up getting pregnant because she was never educated on the topic of sex and all she has been taught is the pull out method works. Sure, Haleigh said she’s not ovulating right now but she doesn’t fucking know that.

TMI but... just before we were going to try to get pregnant, I found myself to already be pregnant while using condoms and on the patch. As I sit here, 8 months pregnant, I wonder to myself how the hell I conceived while being so careful to use the patch correctly and not having a single memory of the condom failing. If me and my husband were using the pull out method I would have been pregnant 6-8 times by now...

Personally I’m planning on having a C section but if I wasn’t I’d pop the shit out of my husband if he got his flashlight out right after I gave birth.

karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karyjohnson45 »

She’s back on Twitter, she said when she first came back she’s never coming back to Twitter because it’s where most of the hate was... so she wants more hate now???

ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

I don’t know...I don’t think she’s “happy” about negative comments. She hates being wrong. I think she figured that her “haters” watch her videos, which equals money for her.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I wish she’d chill out on the fake lashes. They’re just way too much and showgirl-y. They weigh down her eyelids, it looks ridiculous. I guess she wears them because she’s insecure, but a more natural looking false lash would be so much better.
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

They look like two huge caterpillars.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

And shes back on defense... posted a new video about her marriage. Sigh. Shes just doing more damage.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Never mind. Lamest video yet. She literally talked about nothing the whole time. "Communicate with your spouse so you can go to heaven." She also says you can love without tolerating. But that's not the point of the "rumors". The rumors suggest just that. That she is tolerating abuse in her marriage - shes both the one being abused and the abuser because she ADMITTED TO THE ENTIRE INTERNET THAT SHE HITS AND THROWS THINGS at her husband. And you know her kids are watching this happen... Shes doing the opposite of her "good advice."

Good job addressing rumors, Haleigh... you sound, yet again, like a total hypocrite.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

So, here's the watered down version. It's ok to change your physical appearance for someone. But not ok to change abusive behaviors because you love someone.

Great advice, Haleigh. Well done.
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

So she basically remade one of the videos she took down - the one where she said CJ wouldn’t be with a fat person. I feel like communication in marriage is one of the things she constantly talks about. I don’t know if she makes these videos because this is what she struggles with and needs validation, or because she truly thinks her and CJ are good at communicating
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Clearly what Kary Johnson said affected her and she needs to prove her wrong, despite the fact that she claims she handles criticism well. Hahahahah
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f0453b.jpg[/IMG]

Her eyes look creepy AF! She looks like some reptile with those contacts. And I agree with the comments about her lashes. They’re too heavy and you can’t see her eyelids.

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Blossom76 »

One of the groupies commented that she’s so good she should be a marriage counselor! Great idea, she can teach women that it’s to slave after their man while they play video games and not help you with the kids. And every now and then when you realize he treats you like shit, just throw something at him, oh and don’t forget to starve yourself, ruin your hair, and basically change into whatever he wants.

Just what the world needs

I think her natural lashes are probably mostly gone from
trauma, so she keeps adding more and more fake ones, they look ridiculous
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Blossom76 »

Arhhh that video is so boring, and she's quoting grays anatomy as her source of information, seriously, she's so dumb
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

Blossom76 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:58 pm One of the groupies commented that she’s so good she should be a marriage counselor! Great idea, she can teach women that it’s to slave after their man while they play video games and not help you with the kids. And every now and then when you realize he treats you like shit, just throw something at him, oh and don’t forget to starve yourself, ruin your hair, and basically change into whatever he wants.

Lol, people don’t give her any ideas. But she’d have to go to school and obtain a license, so it’s safe to say that she won’t do it. The only people that will listen to her are her religious followers, who don’t want to think for themselves.
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

ByeRose wrote:
Blossom76 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:58 pm One of the groupies commented that she’s so good she should be a marriage counselor! Great idea, she can teach women that it’s to slave after their man while they play video games and not help you with the kids. And every now and then when you realize he treats you like shit, just throw something at him, oh and don’t forget to starve yourself, ruin your hair, and basically change into whatever he wants.

Lol, people don’t give her any ideas. But she’d have to go to school and obtain a license, so it’s safe to say that she won’t do it. The only people that will listen to her are her religious followers, who don’t want to think for themselves.
Bahahahah true that! The problem isn’t that her dynamic with CJ is beyond weird and slightly toxic. It’s that she’s dumb AF. When she gives “advice” it’s based on lame ass shows anyone with $10 a month could get from binge watching a Netflix show like her as she sits on her ass all day. If she wants to be the next Al Carraway and travel the world to do firesides she needs to read an academic journal every now and then.

Return to “Haleigh Everts”