Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I don't have instagram. What does she say in the instastory??
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^ She talks about how shocked she was to get all the negative feedback from viewers about her pill addiction because when she first vlogged about the surgery everyone was soooo supportive. And then she says she has the best doctor in the world and the best husband or something and she's going to keep being 'raw' and keep vlogging through the pain because f*#@ all the haterz. And then she comes back and says she got a whole lot of love after her whine fest and we can just ignore her.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I really wish she would read here.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Oh boo hoo Bonnie. “I was having a great day until I read the comments” Honestly these little lectures are the reason why I unsubscribed long ago. Giving a big FU to her viewers every time she doesn’t get, as she puts it, 100% support is a bad look. You’re not that special, Bon Bon.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Bonnie, the pills are eventually going to run out, it's better to start a taper right now so it won't be as bad, think about your family and kids, it's going to be 100% worse if you don't start now!
We aren't hating, we are concerned!!
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

lwilson1081 wrote:I may have the unpopular opinion here. But I’m gonna say it anyway. She’s been warned. She thinks she’s so smart. Go ahead and keep filming your “recovery”. This is a train wreck that the black and cold parts of my heart ain’t going to miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve stopped watching any Real Housewives or Bachelor show - this is a fantastic replacement playing out right in front of me.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Sweet jesus she needs help
Screenshot_2018-09-24-22-37-31.jpeg
Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

onbreak wrote:Sweet jesus she needs help
She should get her teeth and chin fixed.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

thenightowl wrote:Bonnie, the pills are eventually going to run out, it's better to start a taper right now so it won't be as bad, think about your family and kids, it's going to be 100% worse if you don't start now!
We aren't hating, we are concerned!!
I’m scared they won’t run out. That doctor just seems shady to me. Fibrous fat, narcotics this far after a simple procedure, the video chat. Something about him rubs me the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

wow. just wow. this has turned into the craziest reality tv show, except at least on reality tv the people are edited by others and made to look insane and its usually out of their own hands how they're portrayed. Bonnie and Joel have done this all to themselves. they are idiots
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

Sweetiebee wrote:I don't have instagram. What does she say in the instastory??
She went on for five or six bars with a really sassy attitude. Like, “I’ll tell you GURRRLLLLLL, that I am certainly NOT addicted. You are haters. If you knew me and if you knew my doctor then you would know that I know that I am not a druggie.” All while she has a ridiculous face filter on.

Here’s the thing - no one and I mean NO ONE can see that scene in the fridge and not have concern. Trust me, if I filmed myself in a drunken moment I bet I would have done the same thing. (“Joel, gimme a pill. Gimme a pill”) But here’s the thing. I hate that she’s defending herself and saying that only her REAL fans know her. No, your real fans know you and are now LEGIT concerned about your behavior and use of prescription pain meds.
Second, she said that her haters don’t understand recovery. Oh honey, we do. Most people know either themselves or loved ones recover from surgery (necessary surgery or cosmetic surgery). I’ve had several cosmetic surgeries myself and I can tell when my body is getting dependent and that is when it IS time to taper off - for me, usually around five or six days after. A vivid memory of mine is one week after I had a combo hysterectomy/bladder repair/vaginal tightening (OH YEAH) surgery and I took myself off the heavy stuff. I was at the pool (watching from a beach chair) with my 6 and 8 year old and I was not happy. I was hurting. I was swollen. I wanted my freaking pain meds. I remember being so irritated that here I was one week out and I was at the pool instead of at home in bed. But I look back now and I want to just pat myself on the back. The fact that I took myself off, I think I saved myself a world of hurt and pain in the future. My pain was not unbearable, it was uncomfortable. I look at Bonnie and her codependent husband and I think she is this strung out because of denial and uneducated decisions. And P.S., I was pretty fully recovered by two weeks out. Walking, getting out, taking yourself off meds when you don’t need them - THAT is what helps you recover!!

Her symptoms are so classic dependence its not even funny. Just because a doctor prescribe you two months of meds DOES NOT mean you should take TWO MONTHS OF MEDS!! After i had my tummy tuck I had two pill bottles full of Valium and Percocet. As much fun as that would have been to be high as a kite for a few months, I knew that it was time after a week to taper off. I think these sweet innocent Mormon people have no clue what they are dealing with.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Isnt the next surgery worse than this ? How's she going to get through that

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She looks thinner from the back. Thats as "real time" .. Doubt tomorrow will be

Can DRs keep you in a stupor to curb your appetite?

She can afford to cheat if shes on thickened liquids.. Or whatever

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ohaudrey wrote:
srabbitt wrote:Joel looks like battered husband to me. God if he didn't post Bon Bon crying and being high.. she probably would beat the shit iut if him.

Basically. I think he’s scared shitless of her abd gives her everything she wants. She’s a total B especially on these meds.
If he thinks she's crazy bitchy now, wait until the doc says "no more meds" and she starts kicking. The flu-like symptoms were bad enough, but I hated everything and everybody when I was in withdrawal. I'm generally pretty easy going, but if you took away my opiates, I was short tempered and snappy. I can't even imagine what Bonnie is going to be like. Even if she's not actually addicted, she's been taking them long enough and at high enough doses (from what it looks like) that her body is dependent on them, and she is going to feel pretty bad when she stops taking them!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

She acts like she’s this poor woman recovering from a terrible car accident.
Hey Bon Bon, you chose to have elective surgery. You’re not even done yet, the worst is yet to come. Better buck up Bonster.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:
ohaudrey wrote:
srabbitt wrote:Joel looks like battered husband to me. God if he didn't post Bon Bon crying and being high.. she probably would beat the shit iut if him.

Basically. I think he’s scared shitless of her abd gives her everything she wants. She’s a total B especially on these meds.
If he thinks she's crazy bitchy now, wait until the doc says "no more meds" and she starts kicking. The flu-like symptoms were bad enough, but I hated everything and everybody when I was in withdrawal. I'm generally pretty easy going, but if you took away my opiates, I was short tempered and snappy. I can't even imagine what Bonnie is going to be like. Even if she's not actually addicted, she's been taking them long enough and at high enough doses (from what it looks like) that her body is dependent on them, and she is going to feel pretty bad when she stops taking them!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Exactly what I am thinking, she's been taking them long enough but still has them so a taper would make it sooooo much easier, my doc told me to start a taper because I was on a high dose after major surgery, I was reluctant and thought I should just be able to stop, glad I followed his advice, it does seem like her doc is willing to prescribe the meds but eventually the DEA and/or the doc will have to stop giving them to her.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:She acts like she’s this poor woman recovering from a terrible car accident.
Hey Bon Bon, you chose to have elective surgery. You’re not even done yet, the worst is yet to come. Better buck up Bonster.
I know my sister was crushed in her car 4 years ago and didn’t behave this way. She still has problems from it.

Do you think that because she has never been around inebriated people that she doesn’t understand how she truly looks? I wouldn’t by choice film myself drunk and post it on the internet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bagellover »

lwilson1081 wrote:I may have the unpopular opinion here. But I’m gonna say it anyway. She’s been warned. She thinks she’s so smart. Go ahead and keep filming your “recovery”. This is a train wreck that the black and cold parts of my heart ain’t going to miss.

I just feel bad for the kids

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

gopedjane wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:She acts like she’s this poor woman recovering from a terrible car accident.
I know my sister was crushed in her car 4 years ago and didn’t behave this way. She still has problems from it.

Do you think that because she has never been around inebriated people that she doesn’t understand how she truly looks? I wouldn’t by choice film myself drunk and post it on the internet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If thats the case

Hey Bon
Remember when you and Ellie were in Hawaii and you flirted with the waiter.. That was drunk in Image love
Youre now hot mess express

bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bagellover »

srabbitt wrote:
onbreak wrote:Sweet jesus she needs help
She should get her teeth and chin fixed.

omg yes, her gums look so bad in those instagram videos! Maybe it’s the filter??

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”