littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Yasmyn Switzer

Unread post by littlerocketman »

babymamadrama wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:54 pm
Deesker wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:19 pm
BeatyKeen_5 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:59 am

I was watching one of her old videos where Yasmyn brings Laela to school and shows her to her friends/teachers and Logan is there carrying Laela around and introducing Laela as his own baby. Like he was around 16 or so in this, I get if he thinks babies are cute but to literally go around calling Laela his own baby is weird. I’m not even sure how long he’d known Yasmyn and Laela at that point, they may have only been dating for a few weeks.
HUGE red flag.
So so so sus how fast she introduced Logan to Laela too. Most parents (emphasis on most) wait like a few months to introduce a new partner to their child, but within that amount of time Yasmyn was knocked up again. Don't even get me started on Laela calling Logan "daddy" so soon too. so fucked up.
I think what makes all of this so much worse is knowing where Yasmyn and Logan's relationship is going to end up. It would be one thing if they actually had a sweet, caring, and wholesome relationship, but everything about their dynamic looks forced and unstable. Again, this is why you rush into things. EVERYONE seems like the best person on earth when you meet them. Only time tells if they're worth it or not. They never even got to know each other well before they conceived Analia. I don't even want to think about how traumatic that inevitable break will be for their kids. They need to break up. Even if it's temporary. Spending time apart will either help them realize how much they truly love one another or how they never did.
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JesusTakeTheFknWheel »

Sigh. This girl is just so boring. She’s definitely realised that the only reason her channel gained subscribers is because of her rushing to get pregnant with Ana, so it’s time to rush into another pregnancy! Anything to not have to give up the YouTuber lifestyle. I’d feel bad for Logan, but I think he enabled her and loves doing nothing just as much as she does.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama »

I'm so sick of this girl and all of her clickbait about having more kids. She exploited the situation of her sisters, and now she's using this random ass child to be like "are we ready for another kid." Girl shut the fuck up and get it together please. Logan is so useless and he needs to get a job or some shit. I'm so tired of them. all of the vlogs are them at the beach or going to the pool. I get that they live in Hawaii, but the content is always the same.
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

I am SO SICK of Yasmyn's obsession with getting knocked up every year. Does this girl not understand that her children were not born to be her accessories? Does she not understand that her sweet little angel babies aren't going to stay little and cute forever, and that they'll soon want to live a life of their own with their own friends and experiences, not their mommy chasing them with a camera? I found today's vlog so hard to watch. It's so clear that she's desperate. Her views are dropping like crazy. Her kids are getting older, which won't bring as much revenue because nobody wants to watch a bunch of toddlers playing on a beach. Her relationship with Logan seems awful as well but that was a long time coming. So instead of taking this as a sign that it is time to re-evaluate things and her life choices, the first thing her brain goes to is hAvE aNoThEr bAbY. Makes real sense. No, it's not taking time off to spend more time with her children. Not spending one-on-one time with Logan and not forcing him to be a full-time nanny for her and her kids for once. Not potentially thinking about giving a stable career a shot, or maybe taking a community college course. Doing SOMETHING useful. The reason people started watching Yasmyn, myself included, was because she was interesting and seemed determined to build herself a decent life despite all the obstacles she went through. She went to high school despite having an infant, handled her situation at home really well, which I respected so much, she also had a lot of friends, and seemed like a good mom to Laela. She seemed stable, interesting, funny, mature, and put a lot of effort into her videos. But the second Logan came into the picture, all of that went to shit. This girl really threw away all of her ambitions for some boy that treated her with basic decency. It's truly saddening. Insecurities and lack of self-confidence can do scary things to people. If Yasmyn had it together a little bit more she would probably be enrolled in college working towards a career, Laela would be in a daycare of some sort and making friends and learning, and their lives would have actually started to manifest itself into something she desperately needed her entire life: peace and stability. She ended up taking the easy route and is now paying the consequences for it. Her views are flopping because she offers NOTHING useful anymore. She used to be strong and inspiring. Now it's just pictures of her ass and her using getting pregnant with a guy she barely knew as a personality trait. This girl doesn't deserve a penny for what she's been doing these last few months. There is no work ethic or effort. The only reason people are even staying on her channel anymore are for Ana and Laela and the occasional abusive insult Logan throws at Yasmyn, calling it 'cute' and 'quirky' and 'couple goals'.
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

I am SO SICK of Yasmyn's obsession with getting knocked up every year. Does this girl not understand that her children were not born to be her accessories? Does she not understand that her sweet little angel babies aren't going to stay little and cute forever, and that they'll soon want to live a life of their own with their own friends and experiences, not their mommy chasing them with a camera? I found today's vlog so hard to watch. It's so clear that she's desperate. Her views are dropping like crazy. Her kids are getting older, which won't bring as much revenue because nobody wants to watch a bunch of toddlers playing on a beach. Her relationship with Logan seems awful as well but that was a long time coming. So instead of taking this as a sign that it is time to re-evaluate things and her life choices, the first thing her brain goes to is hAvE aNoThEr bAbY. Makes real sense. No, it's not taking time off to spend more time with her children. Not spending one-on-one time with Logan and not forcing him to be a full-time nanny for her and her kids for once. Not potentially thinking about giving a stable career a shot, or maybe taking a community college course. Doing SOMETHING useful. The reason people started watching Yasmyn, myself included, was because she was interesting and seemed determined to build herself a decent life despite all the obstacles she went through. She went to high school despite having an infant, handled her situation at home really well, which I respected so much, she also had a lot of friends, and seemed like a good mom to Laela. She seemed stable, interesting, funny, mature, and put a lot of effort into her videos. But the second Logan came into the picture, all of that went to shit. This girl really threw away all of her ambitions for some boy that treated her with basic decency. It's truly saddening. Insecurities and lack of self-confidence can do scary things to people. If Yasmyn had it together a little bit more she would probably be enrolled in college working towards a career, Laela would be in a daycare of some sort and making friends and learning, and their lives would have actually started to manifest itself into something she desperately needed her entire life: peace and stability. She ended up taking the easy route and is now paying the consequences for it. Her views are flopping because she offers NOTHING useful anymore. She used to be strong and inspiring. Now it's just pictures of her ass and her using getting pregnant with a guy she barely knew as a personality trait. This girl doesn't deserve a penny for what she's been doing these last few months. There is no work ethic or effort. The only reason people are even staying on her channel anymore are for Ana and Laela and the occasional abusive insult Logan throws at Yasmyn, calling it 'cute' and 'quirky' and 'couple goals'.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

She looked over at Logan to see his reaction after she mentioned having a third. And he didn't give her one. I don't think he wants another but she def does. As gross as it is I wonder if they started trying for a third during their little get away recently. I didn't expect her channel to fail so quickly. She seemed to be really successful in the beginning but its been down hill since moving out of DE. Now all these big click bait videos she has to make to rank up the views.... Yawn, so very boring
girlmom0106
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom0106 »

Her new Instagram post....girl.... I personally think she was obviously trying to get people to think she was pregnant again so they would watch her videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

I'm a bit late, but as everyone else said, Yasmyn will definitely get pregnant again soon even though it's a terrible idea, for two reasons only- views and to try to keep Logan, we all know despite their engagement their relationship is a hot mess. I won't be surprised if Yasmyn ends being pregnant again in few months, and is a pregnant bride or they delay their wedding because she is pregnant- which if they do this then I really don't think they will ever get married. It's sad so many of these influencers just get pregnant for their channel and content.
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by specialinformer17 »

cx510 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:33 am I'm a bit late, but as everyone else said, Yasmyn will definitely get pregnant again soon even though it's a terrible idea, for two reasons only- views and to try to keep Logan, we all know despite their engagement their relationship is a hot mess. I won't be surprised if Yasmyn ends being pregnant again in few months, and is a pregnant bride or they delay their wedding because she is pregnant- which if they do this then I really don't think they will ever get married. It's sad so many of these influencers just get pregnant for their channel and content.
omg yasmyns latest video.. logan riding the motorcycle without a helmet (setting a real good example) yasmyns friends with a juul (vape device) this girl is a HORRIBLE INFLUENCE on her young followers. geez i hope her youtube fails soon so she can have a reality check and get an actual job instead of exploiting her kids and getting knocked up.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

all she does is go to the beach, buy clothes and bikinis, have photoshoots, and get pregnant. neither of them has any real career aspirations, and if youtube fails I have no clue how they would ever afford their lifestyle.
sassycassy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassycassy »

wow they really are dumb! logan's foot looks awful. it's gonna suck for her watching kids alone... yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jem
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jem »

I can't be bothered to watch the video, what happened to his foot?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

jem wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:39 pm I can't be bothered to watch the video, what happened to his foot?
He jumped off the pier in low tide & water wasn't deep enough. Fractured his foot and may have torn ligament on top of his foot.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I got injured playing sports with a similar injury Logan has. 20 years later I still have issues with it, 2 surgeries later and looking to do a replacement in my 30's. Yasymn having to take care of the girls and Logan will test them for sure.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Wow these 2 are stupid. I feel like Yasmyn was a responsible teen mom when she had laela but once she got pregnant with Ana and moved out... that shit went out the window. How did they not think to check the water first? I know people told them it would be fine or at least that's what they said but they should've still checked it for themselves. They have 2 babies at home that depend on them they can't be doing stupid shit. They had a group of friends and not one of them had a brain? Wow. I love how its a big deal that yasmyn has to take care of the 2 kids herself. Its not that hard Yas. She will finally know what its like to be a stay at home mom and not be able to sit her fat sandy ass on the beach. And I can say this because I just got out of my teen mom years and i am a stay at home mom myself. Maybe then she will realize how lucky she is to have Logan home 24/7. I see a lot of people on this site talking about how logans still a kid and should hang out with friends all the time still (probably coming from people who don't have kids) but Logan chose this life. When you're a parent that comes first. Even if you're young. Being a parent is great but you don't get to do whatever you want and be a stupid ass. Lol rant over
glitterthemermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glitterthemermaid »

Oh wow, I sure wish I could live in swim suits and say my day is "so busy" because I went to the pool and the beach twice that day. I wish I could send off my baby daddy with his brother to the hospital so I can watch the girls and have a pool day with my friends. Imagine not having to have a 9-5 because I can just do endless Hello Fresh sponsorships and show my butt on camera. (SARCASM). This girl is chaos. Her house is turning onto some college dorm and she doesn't seem all that concerned with Logan getting hurt. Only the fact that she now has to do all the work he's been doing. This recent vlog is hard to watch. It's all over the place and has zero organization in it. Honestly, I hope she figures her life out. If not for her future, at least for those little girls' future.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don't think she will realize what Logan does because she has her friends and his brother. She won't be doing it alone.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Did anyone notice that in Yasmyns vlogmas from yesterday, she drops a little comment about how she's been breaking out recently and she doesn't really know why. Then she talks about how she stopped taking bc a little while ago (which we knew already) is she trying to lead us onto her possibly being pregnant?
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Yasmyn talking about "natural birth control" makes me want to blow my brains out. I totally get if you don't like the way that hormonal birth control affects you, but instead of eating some random foods that allegedly help prevent pregnancy, just use a goddamn condom. Sometimes I wonder how she and Logan got pregnant with Ana so fast but then I hear her say shit like this and it all makes sense.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

I rarely post on this thread, but YT cued up today's video.....and holy $hit these girls are incomprehensibly stupid! If I were a teen mom I would ask them to take this video down to prevent worsening the already terrible stereotypes.

They refuse to take birth control because "it is bad for you", but also refuse to wear condoms and just "take Plan B a lot". Jesus christ, it is called "PLAN B", you dimwit, why is it your "PLAN A"?!?! They then worry about that too because Yasmyn heard you can only take it every 6 months, and that it was really bad for you. The brunette confirmed the side affects are indeed awful and long lasting, but it never her stopped her from going back to it over and over again. Apparently they never thought to do a quick Google search while laying out all those hours on the beach, nor try out a BC prevention method that is safe and recommended by doctors.

What a terrible example these nitwits are for young girls. At least MTV makes their lives seem like nightmares and not paradise. I hope they lose their platform before they inspire a generation of girls to use Plan B, abortion and ignorance as their main form of protection.

Just to be clear, I firmly believe it is your body, your choice, but promoting indiscriminate sex with no precautions is asinine and dangerous. Ignoring the inconvenience of raising a child with AIDs, how can they even argue that repeated surgical intervention is less damaging and more convenient than birth control? I hope someone sends this video to the Mamma Doctor Jones to react to and provide young women with information that won't destroy their lives.

Return to “Q-Z”