T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Unread post by AryaStark »

RottieMama wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:16 pm Ahhh guys, I’m sooo sorry!!! The site has been running so slow lately that I haven’t noticed y’all are longggg overdue for a new thread! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Please don’t ever hesitate to message me if you need anything!

Has anyone mentioned any title suggestions I might have missed? If not, please comment some down below and the one with the most “likes/thanks” in a few hours will be selected.

We can always change the title after the new thread is created. 🤔 Maybe we’ll go that route if there isn’t a clear favorite! ☺️😘
A few pages ago Sojacar had a title a lot of
people thanked.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Re: T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

ROTTIEMAMA:
begenos1 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:06 am T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

T.Pathetic: Tragedy Profiteering Whore and Begging for Paycheck #4
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:20 pm ROTTIEMAMA:
begenos1 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:06 am T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh that’s too funny!
bluetansy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluetansy »

far out, i’ve been shredded to pieces for venturing what i thought was a well balanced and moderate view. ok...

i can definitely confirm i am not t.bitty nor anyone in her family. check the time stamps of my posts, i am in australia and am posting at some weird middle of the night hour for the states. t.beast and i have a birthday one day apart (she’s on july 10 and i’m july 11 😂) but that’s where the similarities end.

ok i can accept if people here actually know her irl and are making those comments then fine, there’s obviously a bit of truth there. i know someone similar myself and they behave in a way that makes me hate them so yeah, i get it. i still don’t mind her videos. i guess it’s her general conduct and intentions that are probably
questionable.

i’m not going to comment on any of the brittani issues as it’s so incredibly tragic and upsetting. i don’t even follow her nor had even heard of her until i saw her mention on beaston’s ig and went over to have a look at her
ig account. it’s just so sad and unfair about poor little crew. as for posting her ig handle in the latest pic, wouldn’t you just screen shot the image and crop her handle out?? so really, who cares if she puts her name there. anyone with half a brain would just screen shot and crop then share. surely nobody would be stupid enough to share it with her ig account included?? anyway, i’m not commenting further on that. it’s a huge tragedy and the family should be left to grieve in peace.

re how she dresses ella. what’s wrong with it?? she’s a one year old toddler hanging out at home, she’s not going to be wearing a bloody party dress is she. i personally didn’t see ella in the high heel boots but i agree that’s a dick move. kids don’t need heels ffs. ella is so cute though 🥰

anyway is she having another baby or not?? i missed her ig stories where she was doing all this talking. i saw it but had it on silent as i was nursing my baby to sleep and then forgot to watch it properly again with sound. did anyone see the psychic medium posting in response to her post and saying she’s already pregnant?? i reckon she is too and is waiting for the new year to announce.
:HK: would the real t.bitty please stand up :HK:
theantitiff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theantitiff »

bluetansy wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:56 pm far out, i’ve been shredded to pieces for venturing what i thought was a well balanced and moderate view. ok...

i can definitely confirm i am not t.bitty nor anyone in her family. check the time stamps of my posts, i am in australia and am posting at some weird middle of the night hour for the states. t.beast and i have a birthday one day apart (she’s on july 10 and i’m july 11 😂) but that’s where the similarities end.

ok i can accept if people here actually know her irl and are making those comments then fine, there’s obviously a bit of truth there. i know someone similar myself and they behave in a way that makes me hate them so yeah, i get it. i still don’t mind her videos. i guess it’s her general conduct and intentions that are probably
questionable.

i’m not going to comment on any of the brittani issues as it’s so incredibly tragic and upsetting. i don’t even follow her nor had even heard of her until i saw her mention on beaston’s ig and went over to have a look at her
ig account. it’s just so sad and unfair about poor little crew. as for posting her ig handle in the latest pic, wouldn’t you just screen shot the image and crop her handle out?? so really, who cares if she puts her name there. anyone with half a brain would just screen shot and crop then share. surely nobody would be stupid enough to share it with her ig account included?? anyway, i’m not commenting further on that. it’s a huge tragedy and the family should be left to grieve in peace.

re how she dresses ella. what’s wrong with it?? she’s a one year old toddler hanging out at home, she’s not going to be wearing a bloody party dress is she. i personally didn’t see ella in the high heel boots but i agree that’s a dick move. kids don’t need heels ffs. ella is so cute though 🥰

anyway is she having another baby or not?? i missed her ig stories where she was doing all this talking. i saw it but had it on silent as i was nursing my baby to sleep and then forgot to watch it properly again with sound. did anyone see the psychic medium posting in response to her post and saying she’s already pregnant?? i reckon she is too and is waiting for the new year to announce.
Oh, Tiff.....we all know you nurse EL-LA in the middle of the night, so MOTN posting means nothing. This second post also makes it seem like you’re Tiffy.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Another person if any of you recall was in here in Nov. harassing upset about comments about Shrimp’s height. They to claimed they were from Australia. Pretty sure it was during a holiday(Veteran’s) and they completely disappeared. So there are those similarities.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

New title Mother Titresa: self proclaimed martyr, tragedies don't stop her, venmo your cash offer

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bluetansy
Amateur
Amateur

i’ve just had a thought, if she’s as narcissistic and self involved as is claimed then i rather suspect someone else getting “credit” (not sure that’s the right word really, more like getting the blame 😂) for being her would really piss her off.

oh my hubby is called chris too. there’s another similarity. he’s not a shrimpy though haha
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

bluetansy wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:56 pm far out, i’ve been shredded to pieces for venturing what i thought was a well balanced and moderate view. ok...

questionable.

I'm not trying to be rude or start anything, but why exactly are you on a gossip site then? This is where people generally come to shit talk.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

kristieanne87 wrote:Claims she doesn't want recognition, but the re-posts the pic with her IG handle.

This bitch is low. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... edd3bf.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7d92de.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
See she writes "I'm in so much pain for them". Really YOUR in pain Tiffani? Pretty sure it's Brittani loosing her baby. You can feel empathy for her, or you can feel sad for her. Don't make it about YOU T.titty-baby.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Evian wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:18 pm
kristieanne87 wrote:Claims she doesn't want recognition, but the re-posts the pic with her IG handle.

This bitch is low. [IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
See she writes "I'm in so much pain for them". Really YOUR in pain Tiffani? Pretty sure it's Brittani loosing her baby. You can feel empathy for her, or you can feel sad for her. Don't make it about YOU T.titty-baby.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
She posted the same candle pic for Crew three times on stories and four if you count IG. She’s dying almost screaming for
attention.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

T. Pitty: Load of crock. Playing Tik Tok & Mother Teresa around the clock!
bluetansy
Amateur
Amateur

h 25 l wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:05 pm

questionable.

I'm not trying to be rude or start anything, but why exactly are you on a gossip site then? This is where people generally come to shit talk.

yeah fair enough. i like the gossip and to speculate about their lives etc. i’ve often wondered things and it’s nice to see others wondering the same thing and talking about it and speculating etc together. i just thought some of the shit talk got really nit picky and petty and was a bit mean. to each his own i guess. she puts herself out there so i guess she can’t really get upset if people pull her apart. if you don’t want criticism, don’t attention whore over youtube etc.

i personally don’t see the appeal of this you tubing crap tbh. maybe i’m showing my age (39 lol) but it seems like a lot of effort and work for what? to get yo ass ripped apart by strangers on an internet forum? idk, i feel like she’s sacrificing her privacy, her marriage, her kids’ privacy and wellbeing, her mental health; for what? insta fame? just seems pointless. i get they get paid for it but it seems like an income stream with an expiration date, i mean how much of this crap can you keep churning out before people get bored? i used to watch the kartrashians and thought they were funny and entertaining but after a few seasons it’s just the same old shit rehashed. same for these boobtubers i reckon. i mean how do they go back to “normal” life after youtube stops paying through bills??
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

🧐
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

AryaStark wrote:Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

bluetansy
Amateur
Amateur

y’all are killing me. this is seriously hilarious. so funny you think i’m t.bitty. i wonder what she’s sitting and thinking 🤣🤣

oh well, her and i know the truth 😂

i wish she would join up here and comment. would make things more interesting for sure.

if there was another poster “from australia” that posted then went silent then all i can say is it’s nothing more than a passing coincidence.

i’m actually a bit insulted you think i’m beasty, i like to think i’m better spoken than her and far more articulate. as you were 👍🏼💁🏼‍♀️
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

T.Shitty's mental health has continued to spiral down, but this fake interjection of grief over baby Crew is just too gross for words.
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

bluetansy wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:10 pm y’all are killing me. this is seriously hilarious. so funny you think i’m t.bitty. i wonder what she’s sitting and thinking 🤣🤣

oh well, her and i know the truth 😂

i wish she would join up here and comment. would make things more interesting for sure.

if there was another poster “from australia” that posted then went silent then all i can say is it’s nothing more than a passing coincidence.

i’m actually a bit insulted you think i’m beasty, i like to think i’m better spoken than her and far more articulate. as you were 👍🏼💁🏼‍♀️
Hey, why don't you shut the hell up? Please stop trying to turn the conversation back to you. If you want to talk shit about tiff then go ahead. If not, please go to a different forum.
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

All of these prayers have gotten tiffy back into her social media religion act again. Let's see how long this lasts.

And look at that.. finally after writing a novel on brittanis post, tiffy finally got a public response from britt. Maybe a heartfelt DM would have been fine, but then potential celebs wouldn't see lol congrats tiffy your hard work paid off. I will pray for you 👍

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”