Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by gopedjane »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:40 am Why do people think Bonnie should want to move into that house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she should because it is bigger, it would allow for more space for the kids. Room for a dinning table that everyone could sit at comfortably, she wont be able to squish all the kids on 1 bench for much longer. It would be a great middle house, I can understand not feeling like it would be her forever house, but with the way youtube (and the world in general) seems to be going it could be a long time before Bonnie can build her Ice Palace, in the meantime they could rent (or sell, depending on the market) their current home and give the kids more room to breath in the "new" house.
I don’t think that house is much bigger or a step up from their current home. It is a lateral move like Bonnie said. They need a bigger home. I don’t think they need to build a custom home but I don’t think this is it and doesn’t even look like a nice area to live. This whole thing seems to be a setup for more content.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If they honestly want to make money off this supposed “flip house” then I assume they will be using simple fixtures and furnishings. They used more luxury brands on the house they are currently in. For this reason alone, it wouldn’t be a lateral move for me.

Plus the whole meth thing.... and the sketchier neighborhood. I’d stay put and make Joel build the fence they’ve needed for awhile now.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:40 am Why do people think Bonnie should want to move into that house?

I don't. I should have preference my earlier remark by saying I'm not serious this is Bonnie's dream house. I think the house, neighborhood and yard they presently live in will be better than the meth house Joel is working on. I watched or I'm watching Jared's brother Matt and Bonnie's brother Beau buy homes that are worth renovating to live in. Both brothers are working full-time too.
Last edited by YTIG60 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Well the meth issue and the neighbourhood will be a problem for selling/renting too.... they might have no choice but to move in lol.

The house purchase was a bad decision, no doubt about that. If they can manage to sell it at a profit then obviously I wouldn’t move in if I was them, but I think that’ll be hard. And I’m not sure they have the finances to buy another home that they could move into, I definitely dont think they could build now.
It is bigger then their current home, and no doubt their current home would be easier to sell/rent so it might make the most sense financially/space wise to suck it up and live in the meth house. If Bonnie/Joel wouldn’t feel comfortable moving their family in there then they shouldn’t be selling it either.

They should have just bought a bigger home, renovated it and moved in. Joel screwed up, and he definitely bought the house thinking they’d move in there. It wasn’t meant to be a flip house in Joel’s mind. He even had olivias room and bathroom all planned out.
ICantResistYTMD
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ICantResistYTMD »

I don’t watch them often anymore but watched Olivia making deviled eggs. Man Bonnie was such a bitch to Olivia. She should be concerned that Olivia thinks she can’t do things perfect enough for her mom because she’s such a control freak. Let her learn. Let her clean a table who cares if she leaves streaks. Wtf kind of upbringing did they have? She took every opportunity to knock Olivia down “we have to learn the difference between a tablespoon and teaspoon.” Major eye roll. These kids must be so terrified of their mother and upsetting her. Then forcing Olivia to do a tick tock dance? She clearly didn’t want to but Bonnie forced her to anyways. She asked Bonnie to do it with her but Bonnie didn’t want to so of course she didn’t have to just forced Olivia (who actually sounds like she has a nice singing voice?) I feel so bad for those kids.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Yeah I definitely don't think she should want to move into that house especially if it played out the way they depicted it with Joel not consulting her at all really before investing in a mess. That being said, it's probably unwise of her to say "No way!" when asked if she wants them to actually sell the place! Maybe something like, "It's not for us, but we're fixing it up nicely so that someone will like it." Or, if she's really pissed off, maybe she can't help herself. I kinda get that..
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

ICantResistYTMD wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:57 am I don’t watch them often anymore but watched Olivia making deviled eggs. Man Bonnie was such a bitch to Olivia. She should be concerned that Olivia thinks she can’t do things perfect enough for her mom because she’s such a control freak. Let her learn. Let her clean a table who cares if she leaves streaks. Wtf kind of upbringing did they have? She took every opportunity to knock Olivia down “we have to learn the difference between a tablespoon and teaspoon.” Major eye roll. These kids must be so terrified of their mother and upsetting her. Then forcing Olivia to do a tick tock dance? She clearly didn’t want to but Bonnie forced her to anyways. She asked Bonnie to do it with her but Bonnie didn’t want to so of course she didn’t have to just forced Olivia (who actually sounds like she has a nice singing voice?) I feel so bad for those kids.

I was disappointed by that too. There were so many ways that could have been handled differently. Clearly Olivia was upset because Bonnie was suggesting she wasn't capable of cleaning a table and also doing it on video! We weren't there for Olivia's "It must be nice to be perfect" or whatever she actually said, but I definitely think there was a chance to discuss it in a way where Bonnie could have taken at least some responsibility for her behaviour. It was all rather yucky to me.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

natalka81 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:26 am
ICantResistYTMD wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:57 am I don’t watch them often anymore but watched Olivia making deviled eggs. Man Bonnie was such a bitch to Olivia. She should be concerned that Olivia thinks she can’t do things perfect enough for her mom because she’s such a control freak. Let her learn. Let her clean a table who cares if she leaves streaks. Wtf kind of upbringing did they have? She took every opportunity to knock Olivia down “we have to learn the difference between a tablespoon and teaspoon.” Major eye roll. These kids must be so terrified of their mother and upsetting her. Then forcing Olivia to do a tick tock dance? She clearly didn’t want to but Bonnie forced her to anyways. She asked Bonnie to do it with her but Bonnie didn’t want to so of course she didn’t have to just forced Olivia (who actually sounds like she has a nice singing voice?) I feel so bad for those kids.

I was disappointed by that too. There were so many ways that could have been handled differently. Clearly Olivia was upset because Bonnie was suggesting she wasn't capable of cleaning a table and also doing it on video! We weren't there for Olivia's "It must be nice to be perfect" or whatever she actually said, but I definitely think there was a chance to discuss it in a way where Bonnie could have taken at least some responsibility for her behaviour. It was all rather yucky to me.
If I remember right, weren't they going to be at the table to do schoolwork? How silly it is to make such a deal over making sure there are no streaks when kids are going to be sitting there working, getting their fingerprints on the table. Would make more sense to clean it after, then Bonnie could have her perfect table. She allows no disorder in that house, ever! Well, maybe it's been allowed in her bedroom when Bri hasn't been around to put all Bonnie's crap away for her.
lisssa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisssa »

I can’t find the post which references someone commenting on Bonnie’s Instagram to tell her that a boy has posted a weird comment on Olivia’s Instagram, but I’ve found the weird comment in question.

It is the most recent comment underneath Olivia’s first Instagram photo. I don’t feel comfortable reposting the photo as I would never have posted it had she been my daughter, she is leaning over a table and the photo taken from slightly above so you can see down her top a little bit. This account’s comment is obviously referencing this.

Looking at his account, it is a fake one with random memes and clearly fake pictures posted, no one can be sure this is an innocent young boy laughing at seeing something he shouldn’t or if it is an actual pedophile accessing inappropriate pictures that Olivia’s parents have posted for anyone to see. I am fearful it is the latter; it seems the account only follows other young instagrammers around Olivia’s age and also one random account belonging to a middle aged man posting pictures from Indonesia. Massive red flags to me.

I have no idea how any parent could open up their children to the possibilities of their pictures being accessible to pedophiles online and exploiting them in ways which promote this access.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... a83841.jpg[/IMG]

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Happy+Charlie wrote:
natalka81 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:26 am

If I remember right, weren't they going to be at the table to do schoolwork? How silly it is to make such a deal over making sure there are no streaks when kids are going to be sitting there working, getting their fingerprints on the table. Would make more sense to clean it after, then Bonnie could have her perfect table. She allows no disorder in that house, ever! Well, maybe it's been allowed in her bedroom when Bri hasn't been around to put all Bonnie's crap away for her.
And just in general! Let her clean the table, thank her, and then do it how you want it later! I do that with my 7yo all the time - we may have certain ways we like things but that doesn't mean our kids should be held to that standard. Poor kids are being broken down constantly in that household :(

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mollybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mollybaby »

Bonnie tries to make simple tasks seem complex so that Olivia will admire her more. Cleaning a table isn’t difficult and I doubt Olivia did anything wrong but Bonnie had to make Olivia feel mediocre in order to make herself feel better. Most kids don’t want to help with chores and Bonnie should show some gratitude towards her. I love that Olivia commented about not being as perfect as Bonnie. Her sarcasm shows that she does see past her moms BS.

Bonnie does think she’s perfect. It’s always her way or the highway. She gets mad at Olivia and says she isn’t perfect but then calls Olivia’s cooking disgusting and shows herself making the deviled egg recipe and says how much better it came out this time.

Bonnie shouldn’t be pointing out the flaws and correcting Olivia’s cooking and cleaning. She should be doing that with Olivia’s spelling and school work. Her priorities are out of order.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

History is just repeating itself. Grandma Griff is perfect and her girls desperately try to impress her. They feel they can’t live up to her standards (like keeping their windows clean enough) and now the Griffith daughters are putting these same standards in their children. It isn’t just towards the daughters, Ellie has incredibly high standards for Jackson too.

Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

Bonnie shouldn't be using a glass cleaner on a table that they eat on. She should have some type of disinfectant to wipe down surfaces, especially with this virus going around. I don't want my table to be streak-free, I want it to be germ-free.
She's got an active lesion again, so it's also important to keep things super clean. In their household, I would suggest using plastic forks and spoons. I wouldn't trust Bonnies cleaning of utensils, and they don't own a dishwasher.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Bonnie will need to learn to pick her battles with Olivia since this table cleaning incident was minor. Some of Olivia's sassiness she has learnt watching her mother.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Watching the most recent InstaStory, I am not sure Bonnie even knows how to spell her own kid's name. "Bostin" again. I'd be curious to see the birth certificate, considering the whole family spells it this way.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Well Joel did say Bonnie is stifling and all Griffs lack confidence and have inferiority complexes so Olivia unfortunately is going down that path, poor girl she gets to emotionally comfort the mother rather than the other way round.She thinks ten year old girls are tough, just wait for 13 year old Boston after what she’s done to him!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:00 pm Watching the most recent InstaStory, I am not sure Bonnie even knows how to spell her own kid's name. "Bostin" again. I'd be curious to see the birth certificate, considering the whole family spells it this way.
It's a thing with Boston wanting to spell it that way.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Because his family pronounces it that way. And the Binghams spell their daughter's name "Hazyl" which is (in my opinion) weird because not only have they doomed her to spend her whole life saying "No, it's spelled THIS way", but y doesn't really replace the E sound. It's Hay-zill if they pronounce it the way it's spelled.
So Boston wants his name spelled Bostin because that's how they say it. At least one kid has a basic idea of spelling.
So do they spell mountain "mouin"?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

So in today's video, she finally cuts his hair. As she cuts it she proceeds to say that the reason she kept it long was that she was sticking it to the bitties.
How can you keep a child's hair long to stick it to a few people that message you about your child's hair? He wanted a hair cut, he was fearful of people thinking he was a girl, and she kept it long just to upset people she doesn't even know.

Bonnie, you have issues!!!

She also needs to correct the way Boston spells his name. My son's name is Landon and it comes out Landen or Landin in some people because we live in the South. It's super easy to explain why we spell things a certain way vs the way it's spelled. It's called accent, but you must spell your name correctly. Although it won't be a teachable moment for Bonnie, she needs new ammo for the bitties. She feeds off of the negative so I wonder what the next issue will be?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Good morning old biddies :roll:

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”