2011teenageclackers: Part 23

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageclackers: Part 23

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

veronicanumi wrote:All i got from this experience is that when something really does happen, she gives an updated report on it. When its baloney crap she pulls the "exiting life changes/news coming soon" crap

Idk i guess i didn't believe her at first, now i kinda do even though i think she is not telling the complete truth, idk its Friday and lily hadn't gone number 2 since Wednesday? Can that really happen? Its actually a sincere question...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It definitely can happen, and it can be completely normal. My daughter only goes every other day but she has gone two or three days between. She is a little younger than Lilly. Usually when that happens, she is a little constipated. I'm with you though - part of me believes her. Part of me doesn't though. I just don't know with her.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

I don't know why if Vanessa knew she had issues with constipation she didn't do something about it sooner. Even some fibre rich cereal or granola bar probably would have helped, obviously before it got this bad.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
veronicanumi wrote:All i got from this experience is that when something really does happen, she gives an updated report on it. When its baloney crap she pulls the "exiting life changes/news coming soon" crap

Idk i guess i didn't believe her at first, now i kinda do even though i think she is not telling the complete truth, idk its Friday and lily hadn't gone number 2 since Wednesday? Can that really happen? Its actually a sincere question...

It definitely can happen, and it can be completely normal. My daughter only goes every other day but she has gone two or three days between. She is a little younger than Lilly. Usually when that happens, she is a little constipated. I'm with you though - part of me believes her. Part of me doesn't though. I just don't know with her.
Oh i understand that they dont need to go everyday, it happens. Thats why im so concerned that an incident such as a rectum prolapse can happen just from skipping a day Image

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

She's been saying for a couple of months now that lily has trouble going number two. This can happen when you strain too much. I think she's been constipated for a while now and it's finally happened. Vanessa is so freaking neglectful and it makes me sick.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

That note thing is weird. See that's the reason why you shouldn't lie when things like this happen people won't know what to believe. iPhone user here and I've never had a note mess up dates and I use them all the time for groceries and to do lists but I guess it could happen. The fact that she deleted it's weird, she could've edited her post and said oh weird my note glitched or something. Either way it's unimportant I hope Lily is okay and I hope she was able to enjoy her trip!
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

Wow. Very scary! I feel bad for Vanessa, having to see her child go through that, but i also can't help but feel this could have been avoided, since shes said Lilly has been having trouble for a few months.. would helping her with her constipation in the beginning make a difference? Ive never even heard of this happening...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Poor Lily. Keep in mind this can happen to anyone at any time. We know her diet includes a healthy amount of fiber. It's not something Vanessa did on purpose, nor was it a result of neglect. This outcome was totally unexpected and very unfortunate. :( Glad they are home now so Lily can see her own doctors in case they need to do surgery.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha

Return to “2011teenagemom”