Haleigh Everts

DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Her swimsuit post is making moms mad...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blossom76 »

It’s awesome, her responses prove she really has no idea what she actually signed up for as an LDS member. The angry Mum even mentioned her slutty pics on posh mark, I wonder how long it will take until she deletes it.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

Wow...So I think Instagram is full of “worse” pictures, but that’s not the point. I have a million dollar question for H. - Would you be okay with your husband liking the same picture, if another girl took it? I don’t think so. Haleigh would be the first person to say that her husband liked a picture of a random girl in bikini. She calls herself a social media influencer. She needs to be mindful of what she says and posts. She’s not in a coffee shop with a close friend. She has her social media available to anyone! If she says that she needs to feel good by putting self tanner on, short brown hair is ugly and being chubby is gross, it’s not a good message for any young girl out there. I don’t like how H’s friend tried to blame it on the woman’s daughter “Haleigh has the best intentions and your daughter needs to get over it”. Typical example of let’s blame the victim
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Exactly, apparently she's fine if her daughter puts photos of herself in skimpy bikinis online, I wonder if her father feels the same way, although dude does get kinky, flashlights and all.

I guarantee she'd lose her shit if her husband liked a photo like that of another girl, so how is it ok for other men to like a photo like that of her? She's such a hypocrite
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haleigh can't have it both ways. She can't be 'look at me and give me attention because I'm half naked and so sexy' and then 'Oh I'm so modest I'm always in my garments, look at all my videos about the LDS church'.

Pick a side Haleigh, slut or saint
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

And this is the same girl who said she doesn’t believe in “vacations” from your garments and she wears a swimsuit cover to be modest? Now she’s ok with bikinis again?

When did she talk about hitting her husband? Her marriage sounds like a hot mess.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sarai wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:50 pm And this is the same girl who said she doesn’t believe in “vacations” from your garments and she wears a swimsuit cover to be modest? Now she’s ok with bikinis again?

When did she talk about hitting her husband? Her marriage sounds like a hot mess.
Its in her 'adjusting to TWO KIDS | how things were different this time' video. She sounds pretty unstable

Have you seen the photos on her poshmark? Not talking average bikinis! The black one is super skimpy, if you click on it you can see the pics of her "modelling it"

https://poshmark.com/closet/haleigheverts
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

She’s also selling the swims cause they’re too revealing for her....but let me post pictures of me wearing them.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ByeRose wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:06 pm She’s also selling the swims cause they’re too revealing for her....but let me post pictures of me wearing them.
With a 'keep calm and go to the temple' sticker in the background. She's so classy!
coldheartedangel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by coldheartedangel »

The sticker cracks me up! 😂 someone should be able to post a picture on her garments video of that bikini photo and ask her “what size of garments are these?” Lol
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

coldheartedangel wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:08 am The sticker cracks me up! 😂 someone should be able to post a picture on her garments video of that bikini photo and ask her “what size of garments are these?” Lol
😂 I bet she’d still claim she’s upholding her covenants!
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kikiluvsu »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 5b4d18.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 856ca2.jpg[/IMG]

neoncats
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by neoncats »

I may have missed something but why would she have even bought that black bikini? Or was she some sort of brand ambassador?
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

Teenage girl teaching H. how to deal with arguments. Love it!
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

When a 17 year old is more mature than a 25 year old mom...
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

Aaaaaand she deleted the comments
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone! I haven’t started following Haleigh Everts yet, but I’ve noticed y’all are due for a new thread! If you guys want to suggest some titles, I’ll create part 2 in a few hours!

I’m not sure if there’s someone who moderates this thread, but you can let me know if you guys need anything.

💙💙💙
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone! I haven’t started following Haleigh Everts yet, but I’ve noticed y’all are due for a new thread! If you guys want to suggest some titles, I’ll create part 2 in a few hours!

I’m not sure if there’s someone who moderates this thread, but you can let me know if you guys need anything.

ImageImageImage
Hmmmm how about Haleigh’s fan club?

Return to “Haleigh Everts”