DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by onbreak »

He's lost weight and now she cant keep her hands off him. Guessing she was really repulsed by him before.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honeybear »

while everyone is spending time with their families over march break (is that a thing in america? not sure), these people pawn the children off on someone else.

they get about 20x more “alone time” than any other parent i know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

I’m officially over these people. I’ll keep up with this board to get any info, but I won’t be giving them any YouTube views and I’m unfollowing them both on Instagram. They’re both being so rude about this whole pregnancy speculation thing right now. Why do they think it’s okay to treat the people who pay for their monthly vacations this way? I don’t know why this is suddenly bothering me so much, I just know I don’t want to provide any sort of income to people like this.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Her lips look back to normal in her pictures, so I’m guessing it was lipstick and using face tune on the other picture. Her skin looks too good in that picture in the car. She definitely used a filter.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Cgl33 wrote:It looks like a pregnancy announcement. He’s looking at her belly. They chose to make their daily lives public. They tease pregnancy and use it for clickbait (although not as often as before). They should know that people are going to make these comments. It comes with the territory. Don’t like it, choose a new line of work. They obviously post this type of picture to get everyone talking.
They do this, then next minute Missy will be FLIPPING out crying and Brybry will be all “manly” and tell everyone stop being so insensitive to his wife. Just like what happened with Finn, they were on vacation that time too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FJ_Lanning wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:It looks like a pregnancy announcement. He’s looking at her belly. They chose to make their daily lives public. They tease pregnancy and use it for clickbait (although not as often as before). They should know that people are going to make these comments. It comes with the territory. Don’t like it, choose a new line of work. They obviously post this type of picture to get everyone talking.
They do this, then next minute Missy will be FLIPPING out crying and Brybry will be all “manly” and tell everyone stop being so insensitive to his wife. Just like what happened with Finn, they were on vacation that time too.

They've done this before, and even clickbaited with Missy wearing a pregnancy bump, and the time she was carsick and they teased it as being possibly morning sickness. They do it ALL the time. The difference is that when they tease pregnancy for views, that's fine. But when someone implies that Missy is thick around the middle, even if they have posted some "Are We Going to Have More Kids" video two days before, then it's "rude" and "mean" and "none of your business". They are such hypocrites. And the poor kids who had the temerity to believe them when they tease a pregnancy, feel bad for "hurting Missy's feelings".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

To late to edit, but Missy even mentioned a baby moon recently. Bryan said something about it, and she posted back "Maybe we can go on a _real_ baby moon this year", which of course the minions all think means that she is at least thinking about being pregnant.
They love to stir the pot.
Edit: found the post. But don't suggest that Missy is pregnant. That's "rude"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... d1b77e.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by lmmomSD on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

B&M are just trying to drum up engagement. Their pics get very few comments these days otherwise.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 0f8876.jpg[/IMG]

What the heck??? So much for their family channel image.

Leaving HAWAII after just 4-5 days? Idiots. The montage where they stayed is between 1-2 k a night!!! That and two first class airfares, food, drinks, etc. real relatable

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

He wants to be liked by milennials so badly. I don’t think they like that they are only popular with little kids.
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Cgl33 wrote:He wants to be liked by milennials so badly. I don’t think they like that they are only popular with little kids.
“Fucking love this girl” ok brybry keep telling yourself that! you can’t run from the truth forever though.........Image

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Was that vlog a joke? The very one they read about the cookies... that was from Brooke’s sister. They’re idiots missy says she on,y uses giradelli choc chips... they’ve shown plenty of times her with the yellow nestle bag.

More of how busy they are and they just need a trip away to get the creative juices flowing. Then he back tracks and says he’s working a lot in the studio.

So he’s seeing a music psychologist so he can go on stage, tour? I thought a music psychologist used music to treat mental illness. I really wouldn’t be surprised if he’s seeing someone for all his other issues.

Wonder why he hasn’t shown more of the studio? “Travel the world putting on shows.... “. Really?

Missy says he lost all that weight by eating right and exercising in a vlog that shows him eating a lot of treats and not walking from one room to the other. He says that they need to do work outside but when the weather gets cold, they stay in.

Is the next vlog old footage of the Harlem globetrotters? Was t that 2-3 weeks ago?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

They are so boring. If they want to be relevant again, they need to actually put some effort into their jobs. The answer isn’t to start appearing edgier, or to just try and vlog more adult things. The adult audience isn’t into them because they are immature af, and they put no effort into their vlogs. Adults are more selective about how they use their time. They aren’t looking to waste 10 minutes on useless drivel.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I just don’t know what they offer adult viewers. I watch other youtubers, mostly moms, for ideas. Parents are not watching Bryan and Missy for parenting ideas. They don’t offer anything unique. They are not really good at parenting. They don’t offer any hacks or anything to emulate. YouTube is overly saturated. What DB offers that’s unique to them is that they are a kid channel. This is mean, but they also have to have that Instagram worthy look to appeal to millennials and they just don’t. Missy is not bad looking, but she’s average. Bryan is just not good looking. Their house is big, but it is ugly. No one is trying to be like them.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

They are very ordinary, which is fine but they are horrible humans. Arrogant. Delusional. And terrible parents.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

They are very ordinary, which is fine but they are horrible humans. Arrogant. Delusional. And terrible parents.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

It's a show to them. They'll do anything other than put in effort.

If I needed a break from my busy sm life, last thing I'd do is post about my vacation in real-time.

Very telling they don't run into adults who know who they are.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

onbreak wrote:It's a show to them. They'll do anything other than put in effort.

If I needed a break from my busy sm life, last thing I'd do is post about my vacation in real-time.

Very telling they don't run into adults who know who they are.

* Waits for the Tweet about how they can’t go out in public without having a fan tell them how great they are as parents Image

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I find it interesting that a bunch of kids brands that I follow on Instagram follow E&J and other family vloggers like It’s Judy’s Life, but not Bryan or Missy. I actually know more people irl that follow Katie than follow Bryan or Missy. I don’t know anyone that follows B&M.
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

Missy is asking for more assumptions, I've let her have some. Anyone else have a go?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”