BritneyandBaby: Who’s The Daddy? | Part 65

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Who’s The Daddy? | Part 65

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

It’s so funny seeing not only her but Vanessa spending a shit ton of money on party decorations just to have the kids sitting in a living room. Not ONCE have either of them played any kids games, literally all they do is eat and stand around.

Since it’s summer time I really hope she’s smart enough to have an indoor/outdoor party and she gets a little pool & stuff so the kids can play outside. Psht...who am I kidding...this is Britney...the queen of dull.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol at Britney spending hundreds of dollars and having frank dress up like a dinosaur on a party for like 15 people.

I’m sure it will be super fun for him surrounded by Frank’s weird cult family & desperate Dani with her ugly kids. Happy birthday Nolan! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

vandekamp wrote:Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
They are so immature. Like if her future boss googles her name and he sees this shit, wtfImage. Well good thing is she doesn't work
[/quote]

Did anyone see Alyssa’s live about Sandra?[/quote]
What did she say
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

damneaFrance wrote:I just came across that Instagram... a 16 year old has been watching since Aria was 1 and has created 135 edits of the Morrows in the last year...
I just have to wonder what this girl's mother thinks of her daughter being obsessed with Britney... and what kind of à mother would let an 8 year old watch teen moms videos ?
Just thought I'd share.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1f6c49.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f558eb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b2d1c2.jpg[/IMG]

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
I’d like to think most of her supporters are young because I cannot justify an adult looking up to this woman
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Babbs18 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:02 am
webby wrote:they broke up

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
They are so immature. Like if her future boss googles her name and he sees this shit, wtfImage. Well good thing is she doesn't work
Alyssa does have a job; last I heard she was an assistant in a special needs classroom. But I'm glad she broke up with that moron Sandra. She and Alyssa should return every cent of that ridiculous gofundme that they set up to pay for Sandra's travel expenses. And to think Britney allowed Aria to instant message Sandy, a complete unknown to the family!! Another idiotic irresponsible move by Miss B!

But anyway I'm glad they broke up and Alyssa has traveled to DR (her vlog there was much better than Britney's pathetic one), Portugal and Spain. Quit screwing around (no pun intended) with Tinder, Alyssa -keep on traveling and get your 4 year degree. You can do way better than your stupid sister!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol at Britney spending hundreds of dollars and having frank dress up like a dinosaur on a party for like 15 people.

I’m sure it will be super fun for him surrounded by Frank’s weird cult family & desperate Dani with her ugly kids. Happy birthday Nolan! Enjoy!

The whole thing is cringy. Customised invites but texts them to people. Customised a birthday banner and had it printed by vistaprint - a single use banner that she probably spent $20-30+ on! Blow up dinosaurs, a freaken creepy dressup.

I get making memories, blah blah blah. Take him to disney. Spend that $500-1000 on throw away crap and do something decent.

ICantResistYTMD
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ICantResistYTMD »

Babbs18 wrote:
webby wrote:lol hi Britney! I see you saw my post.

and I'm sure if you and Nolan shared a birthday, you would take everything you have inside of you to not display your anger that to have to share

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 02c437.jpg[/IMG]

One year closer to death babyboy, since yo hoe mother doesn't get you any help or therapy
That is really a disgusting and unnecessary comment.

vandekamp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vandekamp »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:54 pm
vandekamp wrote:Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Did anyone see Alyssa’s live about Sandra?[/quote]
What did she say
[/quote]

It was a few days ago. She & her travel buddies were in a hookah bar (they seemed drunk and/or high) and they kept callong her crazy. Alyssa was like, “Sandra? Who’s that?” and laughing. Her “friends” basically said Sandra went crazy, yelled at her, and had a lot of jealousy while Alyssa was in DR. I could tell by the comment she left on one of her pics (Alyssa was standing with a guy and Sandra said he was too close or something). Alyssa also kept saying “bad vibes” about Sandra. Then when they met up in Portugal they tried but it just didn’t work out.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 4cf7ec.jpg[/IMG]
ImageImageImage

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

I’ll just leave this here...
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... e87a58.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f94c86.jpg[/IMG]

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I always thought the parties she threw were weird everyone just sits around. I recently watched arias first birthday party and the whole thing was very bizarre and just so boring. She doesnt even rent a moon bounce at least or do a pinata. Nolan has his birthday at the house every year that poor kid has never even had a birthday party at chuck e cheese. I know they used to go to some inflatable bouncy place called monkey Joe's or something. Why cant she do it there? All the money she has and it's like she only likes to do the kids parties at home cuz she wants to show off all her new decor and shit

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

ICantResistYTMD wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:
webby wrote:lol hi Britney! I see you saw my post.

and I'm sure if you and Nolan shared a birthday, you would take everything you have inside of you to not display your anger that to have to share

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 02c437.jpg[/IMG]

One year closer to death babyboy, since yo hoe mother doesn't get you any help or therapy
That is really a disgusting and unnecessary comment.

I didn't mean it like that, might have worded it wrong. Y'all know
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Haulnarse wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:27 pm
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol at Britney spending hundreds of dollars and having frank dress up like a dinosaur on a party for like 15 people.

The whole thing is cringy. Customised invites but texts them to people. Customised a birthday banner and had it printed by vistaprint - a single use banner that she probably spent $20-30+ on! Blow up dinosaurs, a freaken creepy dressup.

I get making memories, blah blah blah. Take him to disney. Spend that $500-1000 on throw away crap and do something decent.
It is all for the swipe ups and video content. We have a small birthday dinner for my kids with family and then do something fun.. we try to do a new experience each year for the kids, a weekend trip out of town to a museum that we wouldnt normally go to due to distance, this year my 5 year old daughter got to go to a jojo siwa concert, great wolf lodge, for my sons 3rd birthday my bff and sister had both just had babies so we decided to do bowling and took their older kids.. super inexpensive, so much fun! Britney doesnt care what Nolan wants it is all for the vlogs. Those kids dont get any experiences unless it is an ad. Are any of Nolans school friends there...
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:01 am
Haulnarse wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:27 pm

It is all for the swipe ups and video content. We have a small birthday dinner for my kids with family and then do something fun.. we try to do a new experience each year for the kids, a weekend trip out of town to a museum that we wouldnt normally go to due to distance, this year my 5 year old daughter got to go to a jojo siwa concert, great wolf lodge, for my sons 3rd birthday my bff and sister had both just had babies so we decided to do bowling and took their older kids.. super inexpensive, so much fun! Britney doesnt care what Nolan wants it is all for the vlogs. Those kids dont get any experiences unless it is an ad. Are any of Nolans school friends there...
I was just thinking that. She makes good money for having no education and sitting on her ass doing nothing all day. In the past year, she’s only taken Aria, Harlow and Nolan on two unsponsored trips (to the aquarium in April when they got the passports and I guess Ohio counts). She’s taken Frankfart and SCAr SCAr to Florida and then at least 3 fucking day/overnight trips within their state since April. The fact that she is too cheap to spend any of her own money on a “true” vacation for her older kids, who have been through a shit to of changes in the past 18 months is disgusting. Going to Idaho to drive in a new SUV for a sponsorship, taking cringeworthy photos and then spending nearly a damn day in an airport to get back home is not a vacation. I’m not saying she needs to blow a ton of money on stuff for Aria, Harlow, and Nolan but she needs to start treating her kids equally. They will look back on this one day and see the unfair treatment. Even Frankfart posts “family photos” with just the three of them on Insta and captions them as family photos. It pisses me the fuck off. ALL of the kids make up their blended family, not just the golden child ScAr SCAr.
Last edited by Sabrina_the_cat1990 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
yappityyapp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yappityyapp »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c6a925.jpg[/IMG]

Don’t know if this was shared yet!

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

yappityyapp wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c6a925.jpg[/IMG]

Britney said she isn’t worried because the kids will have an adult with them when they get off the bus. Like, okay. Obviously kidnapping a kid RIGHT IN FRONT of their house is a unlikely thing. But, talking to them in the bus loop? Pretty likely. There’s a ton of adults picking up their kids. An adult stranger talking to aria wouldn’t be a red flag to the teachers because every adult there is talking to a child. Only aria would know it’s a stranger. The stranger could pose as a teacher and ask her to walk away from the crowd and walk into a building. These things happen and B is turning a blind eye. She has the “this would never happen to us” mentality. I’m sure she had the same mentality when sleeping with a random dude right after she left Ean. Thought it would be fun and exciting only to end up pregnant and be stuck with this dude forever

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Keeping names off of backpacks is a good idea but the reasoning behind it (stranger danger) is actually a little outdated. Statistically kids are most likely to be taken by people they already know— and, in turn, already know them and their name. That’s why kids often go along with it, because it’s mommy’s friend or the neighbor down the street — not a stranger.
So, yes it’s probably best to err on the side of abundant caution but a name on a backpack will statistically make no difference in keeping kids safer. Now we tell parents to tell their kids other tips like “grownups shouldn’t ask kids for help,”(if a neighbor asks you to come into their house and help) “stick to the routine” (if they always ride the bus home but dad’s coworker shows up and says to ride with him) and “if you’re lost or scared, find a mom with kids” (least likely to be predators, sometimes police uniforms are just costumes) etc.

So I understand why everyone was attacking her but I also think there are far better things to teach your kids and talk about rather than “don’t talk to strangers” Image
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

TellAll wrote:

Britney said she isn’t worried because the kids will have an adult with them when they get off the bus. Like, okay. Obviously kidnapping a kid RIGHT IN FRONT of their house is a unlikely thing. But, talking to them in the bus loop? Pretty likely. There’s a ton of adults picking up their kids. An adult stranger talking to aria wouldn’t be a red flag to the teachers because every adult there is talking to a child. Only aria would know it’s a stranger. The stranger could pose as a teacher and ask her to walk away from the crowd and walk into a building. These things happen and B is turning a blind eye. She has the “this would never happen to us” mentality. I’m sure she had the same mentality when sleeping with a random dude right after she left Ean. Thought it would be fun and exciting only to end up pregnant and be stuck with this dude forever

She doesn’t care...she got them all for free & didn’t have to spend any of her own money on them. She got paid to promote them to her thousands of followers that DONT have an “adult with them at all times” so what does she care.

Every mom out there knows that names on backpack are a hard no, yet ppl like her and Vanessa keep do it. Then they wanna complain about their safety being compromised when they get followed or when ppl google their private information.

****For the record, I’m not saying that’s ok****

toastedalmond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toastedalmond »

My kids have their names on their backpacks I mean usually only little ones have that I don’t think bigger kids would think it’s cool lol but having a name on a backpack or not isn’t going to stop someone from kidnaping your child . Be a good parent , be there before the bus gets there and keep tabs on where your kids are .

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

But tbh, would britney mind if one of Ean's kids got taken?

(PS. This is not serious before I'm digging my grave any deeper)

Return to “Britneyandbaby”