Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Sarai wrote:She’s going to continue to show the “rawness and realness” of her recovery? Bitch you had lipo. You don’t see the Kardashian’s acting like this and they get lipo all the time. She’s so salty at all the comments calling her out. This is why Utah has such a high pill problem, because Mormons like Bonnie don’t understand how addictive opioids are. They’ve never even drank alcohol, they think as long as it’s prescribed, the doctor knows what he’s doing and it will be fine. She can’t even formulate a sentence and she’s sweating and having withdrawals. Step away from the pain pills and get a grip.
I have a question - IF Bonnie is already or were to get addicted, where and how would she get her supply from because I assume her "one of the best doctors in the world" will not legally be able to keep prescribing her ad infinitum. She really is on very dangerous ground which I wouldn't say if she was only having the one surgery. But she has a second, more painful surgery planned for three month's time and bearing in mind Bonnie herself said "it will take months" to recover from this surgery I have an uncomfortable feeling her 'amazing' doc will keep supplying her from now til operation number 2. So that's three months worth of addiction building time. If that does happen then she will be on them for at least three months after op 2 due to it being a more severe op. If she's not addicted by then she has the constitution of a horse!
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
chatty
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chatty »

I hate that she’s trying to justify all of the bad food choices she’s “the doctor said I need sugar” and when she picked up that chicken satay “it’s protein”.

She obviously has no clue what a healthy and BALANCED diet is.

She can eat whatever the hell she wants, it’s just when she tries to justify all of the bad food choices, it’s just so embarrassing.

That whole video of her high in the fridge and acting crazy at the end was so mortifying. You know it’s bad when camera whore Jared seems embarrassed by your behaviour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

bagellover wrote:
srabbitt wrote:
onbreak wrote:Sweet jesus she needs help
Screenshot_2018-09-24-22-37-31.jpeg
Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
She should get her teeth and chin fixed.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
omg yes, her gums look so bad in those instagram videos! Maybe it’s the filter??

\\

Do you really think she's brushing her teeth or brushing them properly and regularly? Have you seen how much pain she's in? Poor Bonnie :|
Acaena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Acaena »

bagellover wrote:
lwilson1081 wrote:I may have the unpopular opinion here. But I’m gonna say it anyway. She’s been warned. She thinks she’s so smart. Go ahead and keep filming your “recovery”. This is a train wreck that the black and cold parts of my heart ain’t going to miss.

I just feel bad for the kids

Yes, me too. They have to live with her in her current condition - I mean all parents can get sick or have a severe surgery or really severe illnesses. But still most of them would rather take time to care about the kids and try their best to make the situation better for them, instead of putting out that kind of youtube videos.

In addition at least Olivias school mates and friends are be old enough to see one of those videos ... for sure not a good situation for her.

I do not know, whether this is happening at all in that family, but I can also see parents not allowing their kids to play with Bonnies kids in her house hold anymore.
bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bagellover »

Aurielle wrote:
bagellover wrote:
srabbitt wrote:She should get her teeth and chin fixed.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
omg yes, her gums look so bad in those instagram videos! Maybe it’s the filter??

\\

Do you really think she's brushing her teeth or brushing them properly and regularly? Have you seen how much pain she's in? Poor Bonnie :|
I figured it out, she has a slight gap and that filter accentuated it A LOT.. it’s not a “normal” gap either, only the top part of her teeth don’t touch.
Idk why I care but maybe she needs Invisalign like Ellie to go with her lipo Image

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by GymChick »

Any other families vlog that night of Cvx live so we could have glimpses of the Griffith girls in the background? Lol

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

gopedjane wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:She acts like she’s this poor woman recovering from a terrible car accident.
Hey Bon Bon, you chose to have elective surgery. You’re not even done yet, the worst is yet to come. Better buck up Bonster.
I know my sister was crushed in her car 4 years ago and didn’t behave this way. She still has problems from it.

Do you think that because she has never been around inebriated people that she doesn’t understand how she truly looks? I wouldn’t by choice film myself drunk and post it on the internet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Because you are probably a smart woman with common sense. Unfortunately, a lot of people video themselves and post it on the internet

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

bagellover wrote:
Aurielle wrote:
bagellover wrote: omg yes, her gums look so bad in those instagram videos! Maybe it’s the filter??

\\

I figured it out, she has a slight gap and that filter accentuated it A LOT.. it’s not a “normal” gap either, only the top part of her teeth don’t touch.
Idk why I care but maybe she needs Invisalign like Ellie to go with her lipo Image

She’s addressed the “pepper in between her teeth” before because she was getting a lot of comments about it and I’m pretty sure I recall her saying she like it and wouldn’t be fixing it... that was way back though, times have definitely changed.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

pollyanna85 wrote:Bree lives with them now?? While Bonnie is looking for Lincoln shoes she asks where his flip flops are. Pretty sure Bree says "they might be in 'my' closet" (timestamp 2.25) Anyone else notice this??

Sent from my 5044T using Tapatalk

So Bree is now the nanny/housekeeper/live in nurse? Maybe we'll see her putting on a new roof soon.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Scar2016 wrote:And I have no words for Joel for uploading them. He really is as dumb as her. What will their kids think when they're older and look back on these videos?
I would never publicly show videos of me being drunk. Being high belongs to same category IMO. Not very wise decision. And her kids, if they look back to these videos, are probably are relieved to see where it all started to get some kind of closure/clarity. Wow. I truly hope that it will never turn out to be like that but as it is said, a person who has never been intoxicated with alcohol or anything, and is having emotional issues, is an easy target for an addiction problem. (Her whole life is like emotional roller-coaster, laughing, crying, laughing, crying, you get the point. It doesn't seem very stable nor very healthy way to live.)

P.S: Sorry, but I needed to cut the quote queue somehow and I wanted to address only this part so I left everything else out :D
golden12345f
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by golden12345f »

ba1006 wrote:
pollyanna85 wrote:Bree lives with them now?? While Bonnie is looking for Lincoln shoes she asks where his flip flops are. Pretty sure Bree says "they might be in 'my' closet" (timestamp 2.25) Anyone else notice this??

Sent from my 5044T using Tapatalk

So Bree is now the nanny/housekeeper/live in nurse? Maybe we'll see her putting on a new roof soon.
Just rewatched it a couple times and she definitely said they might be in THE closet, they definitely don't have room for anymore people
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am only into the first minute of the vlog. She is eating a bowl of potatoes. A plain baked potato with no fixings is one thing, but a bowl of home fries quite another. I think she measures small meals by size, not calories.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

She was so disrespectful to Bree in today's vlog. She barked an order for her to NOT let the children out of her sight. How rude. I can't imagine watching 4 kids in that environment. You know they are running around all day. Poor Bree must be exhausted. I sure hope they pay her well. Of course Joel had to leave to get her more meds...
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

ba1006 wrote:She was so disrespectful to Bree in today's vlog. She barked an order for her to NOT let the children out of her sight. How rude. I can't imagine watching 4 kids in that environment. You know they are running around all day. Poor Bree must be exhausted. I sure hope they pay her well. Of course Joel had to leave to get her more meds...
If Joel is controlling her meds he would have known they needed to be refilled beforehand, it's really weird he had to leave CVX to refill them

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Punkincookie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:She was so disrespectful to Bree in today's vlog. She barked an order for her to NOT let the children out of her sight. How rude. I can't imagine watching 4 kids in that environment. You know they are running around all day. Poor Bree must be exhausted. I sure hope they pay her well. Of course Joel had to leave to get her more meds...
If Joel is controlling her meds he would have known they needed to be refilled beforehand, it's really weird he had to leave CVX to refill them

I thought the same thing. It seems like they ran out before they planned to, which explains her state that evening.

The bowl of potatoes for breakfast and giant glass of juice? Later that day we see her eating a baked good in her mothers instastory and then a desert cup and chicken satay (which is fine) but that is just what we saw. Yes I definitely want to see video from that party from other vloggers.

She asked Bree a couple of times how her first CVX was, which is the stupidest thing. She watched 4 young kids all day, how do you think her day was? Her response was exhausting.

The pointing out of Olivia's butt on camera? Really inappropriate.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Someone posted yesterday that they thought Bonnie might be pretending some, and I agree. Today's vlog she acted her normal goofy self-totally different than yesterday.

That instastory yesterday-wow! All the people I seen commenting were concerned. What did she expect people were going to say after that vlog? All she had to do was disable the comments when they started going south on her. We will have a woe is me vlog in the near future!

I will say I don't know why the whole Griffith family have so many fans! I think the family throw Bonnie under the bus quite a bit!
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I think Bonnie probably watched that vlog before Joel posted it to make sure she didn’t appear too tipsy at any point. Isn’t it pretty much one day to the next between yesterday’s vlog and CVX weekend? I do not believe for a second that she suddenly cut back on the pain pills that much to seem more lucid. I think it was just edited better.

I have no problem seeing the raw reality of recovering from surgery. I have no issue with Bonnie having surgery. She said in a vlog the other day that she gained weight from having a horrible diet and gorging on crap late at night basically. So she acknowledges she gained the weight herself and it’s her own doing. I do think it’s a big adjustment to eat properly when you were raised with such skewed views and your mom keeps bringing you crap. And hopefully she finds her footing ASAP. I think the majority of people here want the best for her and don’t wish bad on her.

I don’t think being tipsy on pain pills, leaning into the fridge, unable to keep your eyes open and crying is part of recovering from surgery. Unless she had surgery she isn’t mentioning that can affect her hormones? Did she have a hysterectomy? That can cause hot flashes. I don’t know. It’s just so weird to me that people are so concerned about the medication aspect and she thinks that it means that people can’t handle the raw ugliness of recovering from surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ch ... -molesting

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Punkincookie wrote:

Idk who it works in Utah, but here in GA, you cannot refill scripts for pain meds (or certain classes of drugs in general) until they are due to be refilled. Like some meds if you are going out of town you can refill them beforehand, if you are going to run out while you are gone. But with narcotics they will not refill those early. Could be that sort of situation. I'm VERY surprised they wrote her a script with refills. I would assume with this surgery one bottle would be all you got. Also, you can't just call the dr and get them to call in narcotics for you if you run out of refills. You call and put in a request, then the dr reviews it, and MAILS you a paper copy of the prescription which normally takes 2-3 days. These are all precautions to try and keep them from being abused.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

From her comment today I guess she got lipo all over top and bottom.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”