Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by ba1006 »

The kids get one outfit and one pair of shoes for school while mom and dad get designer clothes every other day. Why do they always put themselves first? Isn't it usually the other way around? I know it is for me.

Unread post by Guest »

She’s absolutely deluded if she has any more unnecessary surgeries after this since she admittedly always has “complications”, which I’m not entirely convinced of anyhow. She could just be exaggerating ‘pain’ in the hopes of getting more opioids. Or she’s a hypochondriac. We know she loves being fussed over.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I would be mortified if any of my children were wearing shoes in that condition. I bought my shoes when they needed them which usually was prior to school starting, January, and end of school year. If they got holes in them, they would be replaced. When I was in college I watched three boys whose mother had passed. My mom saw their shoes and said oh dad forgot how little boys feet grow. We called him and said I know your busy would you like me to get the boys new shoes for the summer. Of course he said yes. Who wouldn’t? Oh yeah, Bonnie and Joel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Lo5o5 wrote:Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:45 am She’s absolutely deluded if she has any more unnecessary surgeries after this since she admittedly always has “complications”, which I’m not entirely convinced of anyhow. She could just be exaggerating ‘pain’ in the hopes of getting more opioids. Or she’s a hypochondriac. We know she loves being fussed over.
100%
I seriously doubt the pain she says she's in. She's just not believable. Everything is always so extra with her, so dramatic. And if she's anything like Ellie (which she says theyre the same person) then any slight twinge is exaggerated to extreme pain.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Todays drama »

When my kids were in school, we bought them new socks, undershirts, underwear, shoes, sneakers, multiple jeans, shirts, backpack and lunchbox. I can't understand this one pant, one shirt, one sneaker that the kid has to get holes in the sole or toes in order to get a new pair. That's disgusting! They should be ashamed of themselves! Do these kids even have socks? She has said thats why their shoes smell, even in the store she asked Joel if thats their feet she smells! Some parent you are Bon-Bon! When was the last time your kids took a bath?
danalocs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danalocs »

She's getting infections because her hygiene is horrendous. You can't wallow in your own filth for weeks and expect nothing to happen.

And I don't believe her "pain" for a second. She wants more opiates. Simple as that.
She's in her element when she's "hurting" and is the damsel in distress.

She'll get knee surgery so she can get more opiates. I can't stomach this woman anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

What ever happened to that nice brand pair of sneakers Cody was only allowed to wear with Bonnie's permission? Just a few weeks ago, Joel allowed him to wear them to the dentist, I think. So strange to not allow him to use those sneakers, maybe they were being donated. Bonnie and Joel clearly put their needs above the kids much more than your average parent. I, too, would be sooooooo ashamed of myself to allow my kids to show up at parties, play dates, shopping, appointments, etc. with shoes looking like Cody and Boston's did. a) it is not healthy for their feet, and b) it's just sad, sad, sad when mom and dad indulge in "extra" unnecessary things for themselves, but the kids necessary needs are neglected--especially when they can clearly afford to indulge their kids a little (although having proper shoes is not an indulgence).

Hand-me-downs are great for kids, but shoes are something to reconsider in my opinion. If you ever look at the padding on the inside of the shoe, typically it has conformed to the shape/pressure of the wearers foot. Not a good thing for a developing child to wear something that is already shaped to another ones foot. Sandals, slippers and dress shoes are one thing, but sneakers are typically worn a lot, and therefore are not going to maintain the cushion as much for the new user.

Bonnie and Joel's kids probably can't wear socks, cause their shoes are already too tight from not having proper fitting shoes throughout the year as their feet grow. Not wearing socks is the number one reason for smelly feet, Bonnie and Joel. If you have socks on, it absorbs most of the sweat and you can wash the odor out. If you don't have socks on, where do you think the sweat and odor goes? Yeah, in the shoe fabric, Bonnie and Joel. My kids always had a couple pairs of sneakers and a casual pair of shoes (at least). One of the sneakers was typically the "good" pair for school/church/etc. the 2nd pair was the pair they played in. A couple times had situations where while playing their shoes got too muddy/wet and would have been screwed if they would have had to wear that same pair to school. It does seem like the Hoellein kids have play shoes, but even play shoes should not be so worn like that.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Happy+Charlie wrote:What ever happened to that nice brand pair of sneakers Cody was only allowed to wear with Bonnie's permission? Just a few weeks ago, Joel allowed him to wear them to the dentist, I think. So strange to not allow him to use those sneakers, maybe they were being donated. Bonnie and Joel clearly put their needs above the kids much more than your average parent. I, too, would be sooooooo ashamed of myself to allow my kids to show up at parties, play dates, shopping, appointments, etc. with shoes looking like Cody and Boston's did. a) it is not healthy for their feet, and b) it's just sad, sad, sad when mom and dad indulge in "extra" unnecessary things for themselves, but the kids necessary needs are neglected--especially when they can clearly afford to indulge their kids a little (although having proper shoes is not an indulgence).

Hand-me-downs are great for kids, but shoes are something to reconsider in my opinion. If you ever look at the padding on the inside of the shoe, typically it has conformed to the shape/pressure of the wearers foot. Not a good thing for a developing child to wear something that is already shaped to another ones foot. Sandals, slippers and dress shoes are one thing, but sneakers are typically worn a lot, and therefore are not going to maintain the cushion as much for the new user.

Bonnie and Joel's kids probably can't wear socks, cause their shoes are already too tight from not having proper fitting shoes throughout the year as their feet grow. Not wearing socks is the number one reason for smelly feet, Bonnie and Joel. If you have socks on, it absorbs most of the sweat and you can wash the odor out. If you don't have socks on, where do you think the sweat and odor goes? Yeah, in the shoe fabric, Bonnie and Joel. My kids always had a couple pairs of sneakers and a casual pair of shoes (at least). One of the sneakers was typically the "good" pair for school/church/etc. the 2nd pair was the pair they played in. A couple times had situations where while playing their shoes got too muddy/wet and would have been screwed if they would have had to wear that same pair to school. It does seem like the Hoellein kids have play shoes, but even play shoes should not be so worn like that.
Its so strange. We make pennies compared to them, but currently all of our kids have fitting sandals, sneakers, rainboots, flips flops and church shoes. We try to get things as cheaply as possible but I feel that its pretty important to make sure they have decent footwear. And because they have multiple shoes, most are able to be handed down as none get TOO much use. My oldest is only just starting to really wear through his shoes. But if he does, we replace them as soon as possible. But my husband and I only get new shoes when we've destroyed a pair lol
The level of brainwashing Jennifer has done to her kids is nuts

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PBandJelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PBandJelly »

Kate wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:17 am I'm over her sobbing because of self-induced pain. She didn't HAVE to have chin surgery before school especially since she anticipated it being a rough recovery again.

According to Joel, she knew she was susceptible to infection after her previous surgeries. This doctor seems sketchy and it's obvious that they stand quite following the after-care instructions to a T.

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk
Did she need to have surgery on her chin period? I forgot what she said in an earlier vlog and can't be bothered to find/rewatch but if I remember, she didn't have any pain associated with the chin spurs. my understanding of any bone spur is that if it doesn't cause pain, leave it alone.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The “kids are resilient” thing is probably a Jenniferism. Ellie has said that exact thing a few times before and she isn’t smart enough to even know the word “resilient” herself.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

“I’m so humiliated...” yet she keeps filming. She’s an attention whore who wants more drugs. This was the same day that they took the kids shoe shopping. She was fine enough for that and came home to shop on the internet.

I question her BH plastic surgeon but also question the doctor she saw in Logan. I’m really surprised that she was able to get someone (doctor) to see her since he didn’t do the surgery.

When did she call her BH doctor? When did she make the appt with the Logan doctor? She was able to be seen on short notice? Just doesn’t make sense. Amazing how she’s been able to get her nails done yet is so I’ll she can’t cook dinner?

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

danalocs wrote:She's getting infections because her hygiene is horrendous. You can't wallow in your own filth for weeks and expect nothing to happen.

And I don't believe her "pain" for a second. She wants more opiates. Simple as that.
She's in her element when she's "hurting" and is the damsel in distress.

She'll get knee surgery so she can get more opiates. I can't stomach this woman anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
If she had sutures in her mouth, I would bet she had prescription mouthwash she should have been using for a good while. But by the looks of her, she probably didn’t even brush her teeth for days. And her body incisions probably get infected because she puts off showering for so long. Listen, I hate showering (always feels like such a time suck) But whenever I’ve had surgery, I know I need at least a sponge bath once or twice a day, especially around healing/sutures. With her stewing in that nasty robe, she’s just a pile of infection waiting to happen. I think a few people have mentioned she gets sweaty when her meds start to wear off too.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Yes..when u comedown off those meds you sweat like a pig, sleep problems, mood swings...it’s horrible..plus constipation..or even the runs
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Sorry, but Bonnie is just f'ing CRAZY AF!!!!!

She needs to turn the camera off for a few months and go to therapy or rehab.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I don't know but she's had all these surgeries but looks the same to me and even worse or is it the ugly personality. She looked better before.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

My guess is that she called to get more pain meds and the doctor told her no and suggested she see someone closer (I hope the doctor said no, that would give him a little credit), she's probably so weepy because she is coming off the meds, maybe she expected to be on them for as long as last time.
reinedelaneige
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by reinedelaneige »

i feel so awful knowing these poor kids have to watch their mother struggle through tears to even function on a daily basis. joel assures her the kids are doing just fine but deep down i guarantee they’re hurt that their mom is in the shape she’s in.
if she’s known she has such a slow healing process and is miserable every time, there isn’t a logical reason behind electing to have more surgery besides a moderate addiction and her overwhelming need to be coddled.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Namm wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:34 am I don't know but she's had all these surgeries but looks the same to me and even worse or is it the ugly personality. She looked better before.
Maybe she's still swollen, but her chin doesn't look any different to me either.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Joel's asking subscribers to send Bonnie some love by liking and subscribing to their channel....lol! They already have over 250 dislikes on this vlog.
I think people have had it with the crying/whining/complaining with poor Bon Bon. Do we really need to see MORE crying from Bonnie?? I think they have played the sympathy card too often and it's backfiring.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I had to re-read Bonnie’s Instagram post because at first it sounded like she was saying she had vaginal warts....lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”