B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by chloe6124 »

tea_spiller wrote:
tea_spiller wrote:
olemama wrote: I don't think she is struggling at all. She and Frank qualified for a mortgage for a house worth (total guess) between 250,000 and 280,000. So maybe she wound up not liking the shoes for some reason and is selling them.
zipadeedodah wrote: Getting a loan isn't that difficult: as long as you have an income
uhhh no it’s not easy. They look at income, credit score, debt to ratio, etc.
I should probably rephrase. What i meant was it’s “easy” for her to get a loan because as a couple the risk and probability that both parties default is lower. Both work so 2 incomes and since mister firefighter has a steadier and more traditional job so “at least” his job is a bettee guarantee. I’m aware of a bunch of crap financial institutions take into account however they can play on something important: interests. I’m no pro in the loan department cause I don’t like it and find it boring but I do work in the financial system and the stuff i see sometimes baffles me to no end.
Them having two jobs does not come into play when getting a mortgage. They may beable to qualify for more but that’s it. Lots of couples get mortgages on one income. All the bank cares about is what that income is. She probably did have to provide a little more do documentation with a YouTube income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 2bf59e.jpg[/img]

Omfg. Frank really is tagging along. Their relationship dynamic is so weird..why can’t she do anything alone?

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

herebcofbritney wrote:

Omfg. Frank really is tagging along. Their relationship dynamic is so weird..why can’t she do anything alone?

My bet is one or both of them has trust issues. Frank seems needy but with his history of allegedly cheating on Christine, I bet britney is the insecure one in this relationship. What a sad way to start a... marriage. It's one thing early in a relationship when you are just getting to know someone and building that trust but they are married so should be trusting of one another by now. How sad...
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:

My bet is one or both of them has trust issues. Frank seems needy but with his history of allegedly cheating on Christine, I bet britney is the insecure one in this relationship. What a sad way to start a... marriage. It's one thing early in a relationship when you are just getting to know someone and building that trust but they are married so should be trusting of one another by now. How sad...

I’m willing to bet they both have trust issues. Especially Frank. The ones that cheat are the ones that are insecure too. Because if they are constantly wronging people, they wonder “hmmm, who’s been wronging me?”.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

herebcofbritney wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:

I’m willing to bet they both have trust issues. Especially Frank. The ones that cheat are the ones that are insecure too. Because if they are constantly wronging people, they wonder “hmmm, who’s been wronging me?”.

How long before they do a Jess and install cameras all over the house and track each others location through their phones?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Britney has in laws, Eans parents, Ean and her beloved care.com, if she wanted to go to that concert she would have figured it out.
My guess is she didnt want to/couldnt go without Frank. I wonder if he is super controlling.
He is super controlling cz she could’ve gone with the girls, they all drove together and all could’ve looked out for her. His excuse for being everywhere is because “she’s pregnant” but let’s see after she gives birth. He really thinks birch is gonna cheat when shes so socially awkward and childish she would never attract a real man.

She tries to act like shes not bothered by it. but I think she gets annoyed but can’t say no. Well that’s what she gets, I hope he controls tf out of her, maybe that will teach her not to marry a man she just met.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: My bet is one or both of them has trust issues. Frank seems needy but with his history of allegedly cheating on Christine, I bet britney is the insecure one in this relationship. What a sad way to start a... marriage. It's one thing early in a relationship when you are just getting to know someone and building that trust but they are married so should be trusting of one another by now. How sad...

How long before they do a Jess and install cameras all over the house and track each others location through their phones?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Also willing to bet they already do. Even though that camera in the kitchen over looking the living room is so her lazy ass can watch her kids from her bed, I bet frank taps into it to see what his little family is doin as well. Ew. I could never live with cameras in my house like that. I also would never share my location with anyone. That’s just over the top to me. If you gotta do that then why be together?

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

tea_spiller wrote:
olemama wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Not trying to defend her but I think we have all bought stuff we ended up not using. Why not get some money back and sell it. Maybe she realizes it was a dumb purchase and just wants to get rid of them.

I don't think she is struggling at all. She and Frank qualified for a mortgage for a house worth (total guess) between 250,000 and 280,000. So maybe she wound up not liking the shoes for some reason and is selling them.
Getting a loan isn't that difficult: as long as you have an income

zipadeedodah wrote: uhhh no it’s not easy. They look at income, credit score, debt to ratio, etc.
tea_spiller wrote:I should probably rephrase. What i meant was it’s “easy” for her to get a loan because as a couple the risk and probability that both parties default is lower. Both work so 2 incomes and since mister firefighter has a steadier and more traditional job so “at least” his job is a bettee guarantee. I’m aware of a bunch of crap financial institutions take into account however they can play on something important: interests. I’m no pro in the loan department cause I don’t like it and find it boring but I do work in the financial system and the stuff i see sometimes baffles me to no end.
chloe6124 wrote:Them having two jobs does not come into play when getting a mortgage. They may beable to qualify for more but that’s it. Lots of couples get mortgages on one income. All the bank cares about is what that income is. She probably did have to provide a little more do documentation with a YouTube income.

Oh my god. Ok you know what? You are right. End of story
kaitlinkennnnedy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaitlinkennnnedy »

This is OT, but I feel bad for Christine especially considering they both kept one dog but frank doesn’t even keep Luna all of the time. She should’ve stayed with Christine. I just know how I love my dogs and I would devastated to be away from one and especially separate them

kaitlinkennnnedy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaitlinkennnnedy »

This is OT, but I feel bad for Christine especially considering they both kept one dog but frank doesn’t even keep Luna all of the time. She should’ve stayed with Christine. I just know how I love my dogs and I would devastated to be away from one and especially separate them

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I bet with how she ended things and that she never really dealt with his family before she couldn't just call up her children's paternal grandparents and ask them to keep them for the weekend. She'd have had to go through Ean.

I still think Britney was looking for an Ean replacement before she broke up with Ean and Ean had no clue. So now she's paranoid because of how she did Ean dirty so Frank being alone, why is he smiling at his phone, etc are all based on that.
kirstento
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kirstento »

So I’m watching love it or list it and Britney has a twin in North Carolina Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 8c49b7.jpg[/img]

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

So YouTube recommends Steve Wilkos and this woman's kids are being abused and in the comments, everyone is like "why would you let a man you barely know around your kids?" "Why would you let a man you've only known for a few months move in with your kids?". Brit's comments "when you know you know."
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

kaitlinkennnnedy wrote:This is OT, but I feel bad for Christine especially considering they both kept one dog but frank doesn’t even keep Luna all of the time. She should’ve stayed with Christine. Image I just know how I love my dogs and I would devastated to be away from one and especially separate them

Yep I agree. You can tell she really has a heart for animals and she misses Luna. It pisses me off that Luna will be in bitchneys care, because it's so obvious she could care less about that dog.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
sbatcher4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sbatcher4 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... c996a1.jpg[/img] i wonder how britch feels about this

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I am just waiting for Britney’s brand new hardwood floors to get scratched up from Luna.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

sbatcher4 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... c996a1.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181110</span><span>/</span><span>1bad72a83471fca5e7eeedd504c996a1</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] i wonder how britch feels about this

I think we've already established that's a glitch and if you go to his actually following list, she won't show up.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Bwahahaha I can’t wait until her 4th baby comes and she literally can’t do anything because of all the kids she’s pooped out. Even when Ean has his weekend with the kids she will still have Scarlett to take care of, especially when Frank is working. Also how the fuck can you promote care.com and then say childcare is nearly impossible! LMAO

Unread post by Guest »

I just looked at the Instagram pages of the women involved in this meetup and they're all carbon copies of each other. All their pictures have the same style/theme, they all dress similar, all the same sponsorships, Target, Rae Dunn, Starbucks, Dunkin, wall art with single words or quotes in cursive, those fucking felt letter boards and helium number balloons! It's so boring!!!
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

kirstento wrote:So I’m watching love it or list it and Britney has a twin in North Carolina Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 8c49b7.jpg[/img]

Why do I feel like this is her in 2 years lol. After her break up with frank and single mom'ing 4 kids

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”