Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Part 17

jsl22
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Par

Unread post by jsl22 »

MiloandMax wrote:Aaryn says she wants another girl but I think she's just 1) preparing herself so she doesn't seem disappointed or 2) thinks she won't be able to play dress up with a boy.
Totally just saying that so she doesn’t get disappointed and so no one will think/know she’s disappointed when it’s a boy. Her and Nick definitely want a boy. They could never handle a boy so I hope it’s a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

MiloandMax wrote:Aaryn says she wants another girl but I think she's just 1) preparing herself so she doesn't seem disappointed or 2) thinks she won't be able to play dress up with a boy.
Totally just saying that so she doesn’t get disappointed and so no one will think/know she’s disappointed when it’s a boy. Her and Nick definitely want a boy. They could never handle a boy so I hope it’s a girl.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I feel bad for her for thinking that way or being so embarrassed of how she will react if it’s another girl. I love my son to death, yes of course he’s a handful...but what really worries me is having a daughter that will be sassy, test my patience even more, have hormone issues monthly when she hits puberty, has a period, and could possibly turn out like skyla lmao. She should be scared of what she’s doing to her living kids currently. She’s right though, she doesn’t deserve a boy and can’t handle one that’s for sure.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

beachgirl2000 wrote:
jcb927 wrote:Yup. I hope she never has a boy. They really are way more work than girls lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e4c7aa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Why is she worried about a boy being hard work? She could give birth to Satan and it still wouldn’t be as bad as Skyla

Omg...I literally "lmao" on that comment!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Random, but did Aaryn ever show her "glitterizing" yetis in old vlogs

I've been watching some old videos of hers and she is just one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered. Oof.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Erwin wants to know why her tree looks like shit and Tara's is goals???

Erwin it's bc Tara isn't a lazy bitch like YOU!!!!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 6e091c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d897eb.jpg[/img]

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

herebcofbritney wrote:I feel bad for her for thinking that way or being so embarrassed of how she will react if it’s another girl. I love my son to death, yes of course he’s a handful...but what really worries me is having a daughter that will be sassy, test my patience even more, have hormone issues monthly when she hits puberty, has a period, and could possibly turn out like skyla lmao. She should be scared of what she’s doing to her living kids currently. She’s right though, she doesn’t deserve a boy and can’t handle one that’s for sure.
THIS 100%!!!

I have a little boy that I love, yes he is super testing at times. We have had broken bones, burns, bonked heads, he's tumbled down the stairs, you name it and he's only 2 and a half!

BUT I hope I never have a girl bc I don't know how I would handle all the shit that comes with girls... I also know how terrible my sister and I were to my mom growing up and I definitely do not want to experience that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is already having a shit ton of trouble having her minions relate to her and this latest purchase along with her bullshit "humble" post just might push a lot of them over the edge to unsubscribe to her.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”