JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

kleo721
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Unread post by kleo721 »

Lmaooo y’all don’t hate me but when she was showing that jeans outfit w the heels on ig stories she gave me major miss trunchbull vibes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Seriously Jessica? Have you given up on being a responsible parent? What if you wreck with lilias foot up there?

I JUST GOT TO THE FUCKING PART WHERE SHE ASKS LANDEN TO GET A REALLY SHARP KNIFE TO OPEN THE BOX. THEN THERES AN UP THE DRESS SHOT OF ADDIE. WHAT THE FUCK.
I'm so fucking done with this stupid bitch.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... bde4d0.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Wonder if she'll say something back? I've commented stuff like this every time she posts a video now. She's got to be fed up by now, right?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 19b6b2.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Addie was vlogging for quite awhile, even walking down the stairs with the camera. Landen takes it for a second and Lilia freaks out because "mom didn't give you permission". So shes a typical bossy sister but it was ok for Addie, and she had to have seen Addie with the camera.

All Jess does is talk in her videos. And I noticed she admitted being with Chris 24/7 was annoying. But she's the one that is insecure about him doing things alone, even simple errands.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

That black top with the light blue ripped jeans DO NOT go together. Lmao she’s looking like a mess like always.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Neither of those outfits were good. Instead of just buying more and more, why not go and see a stylist? They would probably tell her to burn her entire wardrobe. Wearing everything extra small and tight does not make you look younger and sexier.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Does anyone else think that Messss and Scoobs had a huge fight?

She openly admitted he pisses her off (and she him) and then the whole bath thing and what she said then. He can be sweet “when he wants to be”.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I had a quick scan of the comments on her latest video (didn't watch it) and there doesn't seem to be any worrying timestamps. One was a bit weird. They must be on top of it for now, or the pedos have decided to go about things differently.
Who wants to bet Addie gets pulled out of school because they won't have any content?
Ann9ie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ann9ie »

youwontknow wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:08 pm New video explaining why Addie is going to preschool. Spoiler: it’s because she’s two, but she’s also almost three. Which, shock horror, is how both numbers and ageing works. But Jessssss still rambles on explaining it. Because she’s two. But she’s ALSO ALMOST THREE.
Yup and every preschool starts at 2.9 that's when they're developmentally a preschooler. I've worked at one for over a decade. It's not because she's super smart and it doesn't need explaining by Jess.
dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

Why in the hell did she ask her FIVE year old to go get her a reallyyyy sharp knife? What if we would’ve cut himself or god forbid dropped it and landed on it! That is absolutely ridiculous and unsafe. I’m glad he just got a butter knife. I feel like Jessica has always been the “it’ll never happen to me” type but when it does I hope it comes back and bites her in the ass.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I don't normally comment on peoples clothing or outfit choices but jfc what was Jess wearing on her anniversary meal out.... that jeans, shoes and top combo was AWFUL and did not match at all. And why does she squeeze herself into clothes, just buy a size up fgs.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

SouthernGal wrote:Seriously Jessica? Have you given up on being a responsible parent? What if you wreck with lilias foot up there?

I JUST GOT TO THE FUCKING PART WHERE SHE ASKS LANDEN TO GET A REALLY SHARP KNIFE TO OPEN THE BOX. THEN THERES AN UP THE DRESS SHOT OF ADDIE. WHAT THE FUCK.
I'm so fucking done with this stupid bitch.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... bde4d0.jpg[/IMG]

I reported that video simply for that up the dress shot, not to mention asking your 5 year old to grab a large knife!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

With the requesting of a young child to get a sharp knife. All I can think of are episodes of Rescue 911.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

dylanh26 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:14 am Why in the hell did she ask her FIVE year old to go get her a reallyyyy sharp knife? What if we would’ve cut himself or god forbid dropped it and landed on it! That is absolutely ridiculous and unsafe. I’m glad he just got a butter knife. I feel like Jessica has always been the “it’ll never happen to me” type but when it does I hope it comes back and bites her in the ass.

She wants an accident to happen, gotta have that sweet youtube content.
Pinecone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinecone »

I cant with her outfit choices. Her rolls on her back are coming iut because everything is so damn tight. She should see a stylist anf donate all of her clothes. That would be an amazing video idea. Also a complete house organization hopefully now that she will have time her content changes. Every shot is of her kids half naked and of inapropriate shots or Jess pointing the camera at her legs or body. Yuck. :/
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

I found it so gross that she lost her phone. Why did she even have it on her? She was in a dangerous place with kids. My phone would have been in the truck.

I also do not believe the whole insurance mix up. I think she didn’t have insurance and then Chris bullied them on the phone endlessly- he has talked about always getting what he wants from companies in the past.

Lastly- so damn dramatic. All she had to do was have Verizon change her number to “lilias” phone until it was sorted. His Lilia already so attached to the phone that Jess couldn’t get it back for a few days?
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilywhoa »

Let me take a wild guess, when she mentions she has a manager she needs to stay in contact with, does she mean Chris? Lmao, all these youtube mommies think they are rockstars or something and need all the help. Wait until youtube and the fame cant pay for the lifestyle anymore haha
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

marshmallowfluf wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:03 pm
Nekonekonee wrote:Lilia got a justice, target, and Disney store trip in the same week. Definitely not her favorite
Why do they need costumes to watch a movie? What a waste of money!

I thought that movie must have sponsored her or something at first. I googled it and saw it's a TV movie on Disney channel though. I guess she's just that extra.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Wylee wrote:I found it so gross that she lost her phone. Why did she even have it on her? She was in a dangerous place with kids. My phone would have been in the truck.

I also do not believe the whole insurance mix up. I think she didn’t have insurance and then Chris bullied them on the phone endlessly- he has talked about always getting what he wants from companies in the past.

Lastly- so damn dramatic. All she had to do was have Verizon change her number to “lilias” phone until it was sorted. His Lilia already so attached to the phone that Jess couldn’t get it back for a few days?
Have we heard anything more about Lilia’s phone? Maybe she has already lost/broke it.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Wylee wrote:I found it so gross that she lost her phone. Why did she even have it on her? She was in a dangerous place with kids. My phone would have been in the truck.

Have we heard anything more about Lilia’s phone? Maybe she has already lost/broke it.

Heck no we would of already heard about ADDIE losing or one of the TWINS breaking it

Return to “JesssFam”