Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Unread post by vandelynn »

cyatz wrote:
AryaStark wrote:Unfortunately IMO I do not think anything much has changed. If you have watched her channel for years you’d notice she does these types of vlogs(serious and somber)especially when she has a significant sponsor. I have seen her act like this many times in vlogs. The sponsor must okay the vlog before it goes out so of course she watches what she does and says or no money. I would to. She’s still pushing these clothes today on stories, so it must be a big paycheck for her. Please remember she’s a sales person and needs you to like her to buy what she’s selling. The red flag also that nothings going to change was the laugh out loud moment I had when she said their 2020 Disney trip is already planned. That is always for her. If she said no trips for two years I would give her a standing ovation. I still give her props for staying off social recently, I do believe that was hard for her knowing the family. Oh and I think she will have a fourth child right on schedule.
EXACTLY! Why are people giving her so much credit and thinking she has changed. She hasn’t changed and won’t. She’s just been busy packing her house to move. She will be back in full force in a month or two with her swipe ups and oils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was beginning to think I was the only one who can see straight through her bullshit! Thank goodness I'm not lol

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Unread post by vandelynn »

skippy1931 wrote:I didn't realize because she vlogs that their trips are our business. snark on her for whatever you want what they chose to spend their money on is their business and whining that she is taking multiple trips makes you look bitter and jealous not to mention angry read your response pathetic one has nothing to do with her taking vacations to disney in case you didn't know she has been doing it long before kids
Ummm I really don't think this entire thread is jealous over her Disney trips lol I travel all over for work and I have been to some AMAZING countries and even some awesome states right here in the US and I wouldn't trade any of those places for Disney World. As a grown adult I prefer culture over an amusement park any day of the week! Hell it would feel like punishment to me if I were forced to go to Disney World lol

mrsdavilla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Unread post by mrsdavilla »

Hi friends I’m new here after hours of tryna figure out how to get in here lol
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Aaryn puts out one video where she appeared like a normal human being with emotions and now y’all are thinking she bought hers self a nice little humble abode? I’m from Austin and it’s incredibly expensive right now due to the huge influx of California’s. The dripping springs area where they currently live is expensive! Aaryn is always going for bigger and better, and this house will be no exception. Nick makes bank and Aaryn has enough following on social media to bring in significant revenues from ads, vies, swipe ups & oils, so I highly doubt they are getting help from either parent.
mrsdavilla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mrsdavilla »

off topic but i bet liza adele is so jelly that aaryn is moving and she isn’t cause of her husband. I’m anxious to see this over the moon house
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:47 am Aaryn puts out one video where she appeared like a normal human being with emotions and now y’all are thinking she bought hers self a nice little humble abode? I’m from Austin and it’s incredibly expensive right now due to the huge influx of California’s. The dripping springs area where they currently live is expensive! Aaryn is always going for bigger and better, and this house will be no exception. Nick makes bank and Aaryn has enough following on social media to bring in significant revenues from ads, vies, swipe ups & oils, so I highly doubt they are getting help from either parent.
I actually don’t think this because she put out a humble video. I think this because it typically takes 60 days to close on a house which means they’ve been looking for even longer than that and she has said nothing about it. If she was moving into a nicer house, she would’ve been screaming about it all over the place or at least dropping hints like she used to do every time they made an upgrade in their life.

Also I doubt Liza Adele is jealous of anything. I actually live in the same city as she does and the average cost of a single family home here is 800k. Being right outside of DC is extremely expensive so a house that looks like one of these Texas moms McMansions would cost at least 2 million here. I don’t watch her but if she’s from here she knows full well how much her house is worth.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

vandelynn wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:52 pm
skippy1931 wrote:I didn't realize because she vlogs that their trips are our business. snark on her for whatever you want what they chose to spend their money on is their business and whining that she is taking multiple trips makes you look bitter and jealous not to mention angry read your response pathetic one has nothing to do with her taking vacations to disney in case you didn't know she has been doing it long before kids
Ummm I really don't think this entire thread is jealous over her Disney trips lol I travel all over for work and I have been to some AMAZING countries and even some awesome states right here in the US and I wouldn't trade any of those places for Disney World. As a grown adult I prefer culture over an amusement park any day of the week! Hell it would feel like punishment to me if I were forced to go to Disney World lol

Yeah she actually said she doesn't get as excited as she used to about going to Disney. seemed like it was because she was tired from dealing with her three spawn and it seemed to bother her they were too young to appreciate Disney. What a weird obsession. She also seemed down about the new youtube rules and once they start regulating it might not be long before youtube also wants a kickback from youtubers. Personally I would be bored watching her kids opening presents anyway ..so thanks for sparing me airoil.
SFBarea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SFBarea »

I interpreted what she said in the video as this house may need renos. As in when they move in. She said and if there’s something we don’t like, we can renovate. I also think she said the word downsizing.
I feel for Aaryn. My kids are shockingly similar in age to hers and we are in the trenches right now. The long game of having children so close together pays off at like parties and when kids are older getting together for family thanksgiving, Christmas etc. So I wouldn’t blame her if they did decide to go for #4. But right now she’s drowning. And it’s ok to admit that. They said the same thing after every baby wait until Skyla is one wait until Adeline is 1 etc. But by 6 months babe sleeps out of their room, has predictable naps etc. And they get the baby fever again. I’m right there with them haha 🤷‍♀️
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

SFBarea wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:36 am I interpreted what she said in the video as this house may need renos. As in when they move in. She said and if there’s something we don’t like, we can renovate. I also think she said the word downsizing.
I feel for Aaryn. My kids are shockingly similar in age to hers and we are in the trenches right now. The long game of having children so close together pays off at like parties and when kids are older getting together for family thanksgiving, Christmas etc. So I wouldn’t blame her if they did decide to go for #4. But right now she’s drowning. And it’s ok to admit that. They said the same thing after every baby wait until Skyla is one wait until Adeline is 1 etc. But by 6 months babe sleeps out of their room, has predictable naps etc. And they get the baby fever again. I’m right there with them haha 🤷‍♀️
Why is she drowning if she has a damn assistant? I understand a sahm who gets zero help but this woman literally gets help all day long. Did she think her job as a mom ended as soon as the kids were born? I mean shit that's why I stopped at two. Kids are hard and I'm constantly exhausted. I even went back to work so I could get a break lol I don't pity her one bit. She's an entitled lazy, racist biotch.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I interpreted it as it probably has enough bedrooms to fit the family now, but if they add another kid they would need to add another room.
SFBarea wrote:I interpreted what she said in the video as this house may need renos. As in when they move in. She said and if there’s something we don’t like, we can renovate. I also think she said the word downsizing.
I feel for Aaryn. My kids are shockingly similar in age to hers and we are in the trenches right now. The long game of having children so close together pays off at like parties and when kids are older getting together for family thanksgiving, Christmas etc. So I wouldn’t blame her if they did decide to go for #4. But right now she’s drowning. And it’s ok to admit that. They said the same thing after every baby wait until Skyla is one wait until Adeline is 1 etc. But by 6 months babe sleeps out of their room, has predictable naps etc. And they get the baby fever again. I’m right there with them haha Image
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unwitty_username »

Why is she just laying there letting Reese kick her in the head and chest?
karmacat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karmacat »

Nothing's changed...Basically her new video is her saying she wants the attention, fame and cash from YouTube but she doesn't want any rules, criticism or accountability. That sounds about right for AirHole.

Showing a text from mommy on IG of how "honest" her video is? IMO someone is trying too hard when they post stuff like that. Or it's just weird and desperate.

And her being exhausted, tired and having no energy?
It's called being an adult with responsibilities. Maybe try stopping the megadoses of caffeine and sugar and thinking it's cute to act like a teenager and grow the f up.
As always, she has endless amounts of help, support, cash and resources yet it's still poor me.
unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unwitty_username »

It’s sad how desperate Skyla & Adeline are for Aaryn’s attention. In her stories from yesterday and today, you can see the girls trying so hard to get a reaction from Aaryn.
karmacat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karmacat »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:02 am I’m kinda tempted to drive to goodwill in dripping springs and see what she’s dropped off. Maybe I can snag a tutu du monde dress 🤣🤣
There's probably eight different coffee makers, a Ninja Foodie Pot and that hair bun maker there.
nicetomeetyou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicetomeetyou »

vandelynn wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:44 pm Thank you!! I was beginning to think this whole thread drank the kool-aid she's serving Image

I will give credit to Airbag & she has scored extra extra overtime points for turning half of this room into instant fans Image & smh

Lol. I think it just speaks to how poorly we think of Aaryn that we are impressed when she's a tiny bit appropriate when her friend's baby passes away.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

From the few clue’s she’s given I imagine Airnut’s new house as a giant shoe like in the nursery rhyme song-There was an old woman who lived in a shoe she had so many children she didn’t know what to do......even though she had an assistant(added that part) lol
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Cerie44 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:58 am
Adhbrh91 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:47 am Aaryn puts out one video where she appeared like a normal human being with emotions and now y’all are thinking she bought hers self a nice little humble abode? I’m from Austin and it’s incredibly expensive right now due to the huge influx of California’s. The dripping springs area where they currently live is expensive! Aaryn is always going for bigger and better, and this house will be no exception. Nick makes bank and Aaryn has enough following on social media to bring in significant revenues from ads, vies, swipe ups & oils, so I highly doubt they are getting help from either parent.
I actually don’t think this because she put out a humble video. I think this because it typically takes 60 days to close on a house which means they’ve been looking for even longer than that and she has said nothing about it. If she was moving into a nicer house, she would’ve been screaming about it all over the place or at least dropping hints like she used to do every time they made an upgrade in their life.

Also I doubt Liza Adele is jealous of anything. I actually live in the same city as she does and the average cost of a single family home here is 800k. Being right outside of DC is extremely expensive so a house that looks like one of these Texas moms McMansions would cost at least 2 million here. I don’t watch her but if she’s from here she knows full well how much her house is worth.
Liza also has no mortgage-husband paid it off.
gossip101
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossip101 »

Cerie44 wrote:

Agreed! I grew up outside of Baltimore and the area Liza is in her house is probably going for $650k easily. Being that close to so many major areas like DC, Baltimore and Virginia definitely comes at a cost. Where I’m at now her house would be half of that.

gossip101
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossip101 »

Cerie44 wrote:

Agreed! I grew up outside of Baltimore and the area Liza is in her house is probably going for $650k-$700k easily. Being that close to so many major areas like DC, Baltimore and Virginia definitely comes at a cost. Where I’m at now her house would be half of that.

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

I don’t think anyone has turned into an instant fan, but it’s fine to note that she has taken a bit of constructive criticism. We aren’t all “haters” here.

I’ve done a little hunting online to see what’s around in her area. Wondering if they will move somewhere between Austin and Houston to be close to both of Nick’s locations.
They have to be really close to moving if she has packed up her kitchen. Although I guess with her track record for cooking, paper plates, plastic silverware, and a wine opener is about all she needs.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”