Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sure Ellie’s Botox is for headaches Jared. If this is the case then why is she making you an appt for “wrinkles?” She cares about your own wrinkles but not her own.... sure. Also when did it become headaches? I thought it was “eye pain.”

Jared is very smart and image conscious. He tells these stories on IG for content because it will disappear. He’s very careful with what they put in actual vlogs, and this is an example of how he maintains a more positive image of Ellie on YT.

Ellie seems to schedule appts for Jared to throw him off and control him. It’s possible his parents were seeing these things firsthand and Jared’s dad had commented on it. I would never spring an appt on my husband, and we now have two instances of Ellie doing just this SINCE Jared agreed to move. So Ellie won’t be happy where it’s warmer either, her focus is now on having the perfect husband.

It is beyond messed up that a spouse can just send their partner to an appt they know nothing about and they just go. Jared thought he was going to a doctor and didn’t realize until he got there that it was a health spa. He also didn’t know he was getting Botox. What spouse just goes to a mystery appt like that on a whim because their partner tells them to? If the genders where switched and a husband signed his wife up for Botox like that, the staff would not think it was so funny and would instead see it as abuse and control issues. Jared consented ti something he literally knew nothing about. He has given Ellie so much power that she can literally tell him “go here” and he just does it no questions asked.

The amount of Botox they injected into Jared’s face definitely set them back about $400-$500 they could have set aside for a new hip for Jared, retirement, or school for the boys.

We need a Botox related title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Unread post by gopedjane »

I have zero sympathy for Jared and his pain if they just dropped a lot on Botox. Jared don’t tell that story it’s not funny. People won’t think it’s endearing but abusive.

Now that they have cash in the bank Ellie no longer seems to have any budget again. Better watch it, you’re not going to be able to afford all the fancy upgrades to house if she keeps spending.

Ellie can’t call to make her own appointment to get an IUD out Jared. You should know that she wouldn’t schedule you anything medical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”