This Is How We Bingham: Rad dad and family fads! | Part 6

Shambles71
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Bingham: Rad dad and family fads! | Part 6

Unread post by Shambles71 »

Why can’t they continue going to the same church when they move? Aren’t they staying in the same town? They act like they are moving really far away!
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

Shambles71 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:42 pm Why can’t they continue going to the same church when they move? Aren’t they staying in the same town? They act like they are moving really far away!
Not 100% sure, but I believe it has to do with Mormon wards. Mormons are strongly encouraged to attend church in the ward within which they reside. Obviously, their new house is in a different ward.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Uncle_Deadly wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:19 am
Shambles71 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:42 pm Why can’t they continue going to the same church when they move? Aren’t they staying in the same town? They act like they are moving really far away!
Not 100% sure, but I believe it has to do with Mormon wards. Mormons are strongly encouraged to attend church in the ward within which they reside. Obviously, their new house is in a different ward.
yup... you are assigned a church by your home address. like a school district would be. It's so bizzare tbh
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

That’s weird!
nahthxx wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:18 am
Uncle_Deadly wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:19 am

yup... you are assigned a church by your home address. like a school district would be. It's so bizzare tbh
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

The drinking fountain is found in a school or library not in a house.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Their click baits are out of control even for them. I didn’t watch it but their “another emergency” blog with branden laying on the floor is all sorts of pathetic for a thumbnail.
bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm155 »

Autumnsummers wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:37 pm Their click baits are out of control even for them. I didn’t watch it but their “another emergency” blog with branden laying on the floor is all sorts of pathetic for a thumbnail.
Basically Branden decided to mix pre workout (which has caffeine in it) with soda. It exploded and a little bit of soda was left, so Branden decided to mix in another scoop of pre workout in what was left and essentially got a concentrated dose of caffeine and was pretending to be hyper and running around... the thumbnail was him pretending to crash 🙄 Why is this an emergency you might ask? It is not. Brexen has a tooth ache. That's it. Nothing to do with Branden.
The vlog was so ridiculous to be honest ...I stopped watching after seeing him laying on the ground
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Did they seriously imply that Ryler was greedy or inconsiderate for taking a second strip of bacon? A teenage boy is only allowed one strip? They are so stingy with the real food in that house.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Hey guys! Do y'all want a new thread? 60 is approaching! Post some title ideas and the one with the most votes wins!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

TIHWB and the House That Clickbait Built
bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm155 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:18 pm Hey guys! Do y'all want a new thread? 60 is approaching! Post some title ideas and the one with the most votes wins!
This is how we show off our money, baby!
crystalwater22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crystalwater22 »

bm155 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:50 pm
Autumnsummers wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:37 pm Their click baits are out of control even for them. I didn’t watch it but their “another emergency” blog with branden laying on the floor is all sorts of pathetic for a thumbnail.
Basically Branden decided to mix pre workout (which has caffeine in it) with soda. It exploded and a little bit of soda was left, so Branden decided to mix in another scoop of pre workout in what was left and essentially got a concentrated dose of caffeine and was pretending to be hyper and running around... the thumbnail was him pretending to crash 🙄 Why is this an emergency you might ask? It is not. Brexen has a tooth ache. That's it. Nothing to do with Branden.
The vlog was so ridiculous to be honest ...I stopped watching after seeing him laying on the ground

Their click baits and video titles are getting more and more pathetic, cringy, and just stupid every week. That whole vlog was 14 minutes of nothing. Just Branden and Mindy being annoying and obnoxious as usual. And Brexsen has a tooth ache. Wow.... how riveting and interesting. :roll:
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RogueCity »

I love how their "Downsizing" video shows the house and a shocked Ryler...its about downsizing GOPRO GEAR,

Their clickbait game is gross.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

We have no money left.. should have left out the spa.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

I feel sorry for the buyers of their old house. They are taking forever to move out making it impossible for the owners of their house to move in.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shambles71 »

For all their talk about family, they really have a weird family dynamic with the rest of the Binghams. I’ve seen Manna Joe helping pack but where is everyone else? Where is Justin, Lindsay, Sean, Turin, etc? They are always there for Landon, but have Justin and Lindsay been there for them? Weird timing that Manna Joe left for Paris just when they are going to move into their house. I feel kind of bad for them.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

The surprise is a tennis table.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Shambles71 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:45 pm For all their talk about family, they really have a weird family dynamic with the rest of the Binghams. I’ve seen Manna Joe helping pack but where is everyone else? Where is Justin, Lindsay, Sean, Turin, etc? They are always there for Landon, but have Justin and Lindsay been there for them? Weird timing that Manna Joe left for Paris just when they are going to move into their house. I feel kind of bad for them.
they said she did a walk through the other day and was crying..idk next week is one year since the grandpa passed away so maybe she needed to get away.
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

"We love and appreciate our supporters so much that we will make you wait until Monday to see the house your views paid for! Screw you, suckers!"
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

Did anyone see how frigging SPASTIC Idiot scene stealing Branden acted the other day wigged out on Crystal Light? He is an animal. Trying to do the Tom Cruise slide from Risky Business how STUPID!!! Go ahead break your leg.

Return to “Q-Z”