Beauty and the Beastons

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by fingusername »

Tiff, get that stupid husband of yours OFF your channel. He's boring as hell and about as bright as goldenrod crayon.
geese315
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by geese315 »

Serioussssssly. I can almost tolerate her even with her attention seeking and “My MiLK PrOdUcTiOn!!!!!!!” Obsession (although her old posts on BabyCenter are a wee bit coo-coo) but the HUSBAND. No. Get him off YouTube.
pinklove5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pinklove5 »

She doesnt want stuff but goes 2 a 2nd hand dump to buy bags of kids clothes. Makes sense! Fun Sunday morning!
christinatina
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by christinatina »

I thought the same!!!! She’s a minimalist that shops daily .. LOL!!!! She looks like she can’t handle 3 kids and brush her hair! But she can put on that awful bright lipstick!
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Oh gosh seriously. She is the farthest thing from a minimalist. She needs a new solution for all of Ella’s bows. That people all sent her for free. Why not pick our your favorites and donate some, considering most were gifts to you?!
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

My favorite part of her “juicy” Q&A with tiny husband was when she said that they are about experiences not things. She has so many dumb decorations in her house, is constantly buying clothes, and i have NEVER seen such a ridiculous playroom in my life and seriously when have they gone on vacation or had memorable vacations besides one time a year going to a jersey beach? That’s not experiencing anything. She sits in her house all day and buys a bunch of crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Yea what vacations? She has a problem with lying. She lives in a state of made up bullshit in her head.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Did the person who read about people throwing shade at her in another message thread ever find it? I'm so curious to read it they said she didn't come out looking so good at the end of it I've gone back in this message thread but I can't find who who wrote it...also those that know her what the heck are u guys scared of her and what shell do she isn't the mafia lol like spill some tea for us what are you scared of?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

It's always this face.....always complaining....she makes motherhood look so miserable....yet she's always poping another one out and making pregnancy pacts.....wtf. it's not all rainbows and unicorns (pun intended) but she's such a shitshow of pity me.........dam....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 7e6038.jpg[/img]

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Lol at 13:37 even her husband makes fun of her "pity me" statements all the time....she interrupts him and says "I have a sore throat" and he says "she has a sore throat...we feel bad"...... and shes like what? Lol freaking tiny husband it must be sooo exhausting dealing with "4" kids. Lol

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

And of course she can't go a freaking sentence/vlog or story without mentioning her freaking boobmilk......tiny husband was talking about him feeding the boys and she all of a sudden grabs the milk and shoves it to the camera....why is since sooo obsessed with her breast milk my goodness.....she loves interrupting him it's such a shitshow she's all like "me me me" it's all about "me" and when his statements aren't about her she just interjects and makes it all about her. She's sooo freaking immature.......[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b5db1d.jpg[/img]

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Chris stop talking about yourself look....look at my my breast milk vase... everyone look at my breast milk vase.....its the milk from inside my boobs...in a vase....clap clap...there....puts it back....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b33191.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... a12b75.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 4af1d1.jpg[/img]

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Why do we need to see it........it's like pee. I'm happy you pee but I don't need to see your pee.....it comes out of your body I don't wanna see anything coming out of anyone's body but why....why the constant chatter about her breast milk and breastfeeding it's like she's a breastfeeding Nazi ok get over yourself geez.....do u want a sticker .....like u pumped now u get a sticker? I dunno what does she want..

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Spill the tea!!!!!
Anastasia2468 wrote:Did the person who read about people throwing shade at her in another message thread ever find it? I'm so curious to read it they said she didn't come out looking so good at the end of it I've gone back in this message thread but I can't find who who wrote it...also those that know her what the heck are u guys scared of her and what shell do she isn't the mafia lol like spill some tea for us what are you scared of?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
christinatina
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by christinatina »

Lol he said “Tiffani is still 12 in many ways” lolo! Yea pretty much glad you admitted that to everyone. Embarrassing!!!!
geese315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geese315 »

Yes it’s like she mentions her breast milk so much like what do you want out of this woman? Is she trying to gain a sponsorship! Does she want to be the face of Breast is Besf? Is she hoping a pump company will put her face on the box? Is she aiming to get a commercial bakery to buy her “oh so original” lactation cookie recipe? Like who is she trying to get money out of by literally pouring her breast milk down our throats. I don’t get it.
dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

I think the oddest thing bc I knew her was that she asked a bunch of ppl to be in her wedding that she didn’t even like. She told me shit abt them all the time. None of them asked her to be in theirs. She made fun of all of them, talked badly about them often, talked bad about their weddings (meanwhile she was nothing more than a guest) and then still asked them to be in hers. That made no sense to so many ppl.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

geese315 wrote:Yes it’s like she mentions her breast milk so much like what do you want out of this woman? Is she trying to gain a sponsorship! Does she want to be the face of Breast is Besf? Is she hoping a pump company will put her face on the box? Is she aiming to get a commercial bakery to buy her “oh so original” lactation cookie recipe? Like who is she trying to get money out of by literally pouring her breast milk down our throats. I don’t get it.
She feels better about herself that she can produce that much but honestly at what? The cost of her sanity? I hated pumping 8-12 x a day. If my baby latched I wouldn’t be pumping especially being a stay at home mom. Like what’s the point? She is pumping to increase her supply even more but she’s in competition with herself. No one needs to pump 20 oz of milk after nursing all day. That’s why she keeps getting 102 fevers. Bc she keeps sending her prolactin into over drive and her baby doesn’t need that much. She could feed an entirely other baby with that pumped milk. She is feeling like she’s this ultimate milk maker but no one cares haha. She feeds off of the desperate women that comment “lucky!” “I wish I had a supply like that”. When they can. Just nurse nurse nurse and then pump pump pump and eat lactation cookies and bam! Confuse your body.
She’s putting her body under more stress as if having Hashimotos isn’t enough.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She is literally so dumb.
Breastmilk production is based on supply and demand.
If she would stop pumping so much, it would naturally regulate and stop producing so much.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

dannirog wrote:I think the oddest thing bc I knew her was that she asked a bunch of ppl to be in her wedding that she didn’t even like. She told me shit abt them all the time. None of them asked her to be in theirs. She made fun of all of them, talked badly about them often, talked bad about their weddings (meanwhile she was nothing more than a guest) and then still asked them to be in hers. That made no sense to so many ppl.
Lol yupppppp. Know all about that

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”