JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Unread post by sondraK »

Jessss didn't 'record' the Dr visit so she can make up her own version of what happened.We all know she records everything
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

RylansMama18 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 69e2bd.jpg[/IMG]

Good idea to keep that in the video messss. Good call. Wonderful call. You’re lucky comments are disabled for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why are Addie's legs so red? Her sunburn was that bad??

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
They look super red in that picture but in the actual video they look normal.

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:12 pm
Gumballerina wrote:How long has Mowgli, the cat they stole, been with them now? Nearly a year? And Addie is still incredibly harsh with him. Jess saying to her in a baby voice "gentle, gentle" clearly isn't effective.

"Let go of his neck"

literally a second later and Bratty's throttling him again, then Jess continues to BS by saying he jumped up there to be with her and then you can see Mowgli try and leave and Addie catches on, quickly holding onto him again

That poor cat is going to rip her to pieces and then will get blamed.
Even the most docile of animals will snap when pushed.

It makes sense now why Sadie used to bolt or swat at Addie all the time.
And that's the first time I've heard her say no. Usually she giggles when Addie does it. No wonder Addie tests her. Here is a thought Jess, put the phone down and remove the cat from the situation. Then put Addie in time out.

And I also think they stole it. Cats get out, collars are breakable for their safety, they knew it had a microchip. AND I was blocked on her comments and Instagram for sending her a link where there was a missing cat matching his description not far from Modesto. If that cat didn't like Addie they would have actually cared to find its family.
Did you reply to the link with Jess's channel?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:26 pm
Gumballerina wrote:How long has Mowgli, the cat they stole, been with them now? Nearly a year? And Addie is still incredibly harsh with him. Jess saying to her in a baby voice "gentle, gentle" clearly isn't effective.

"Let go of his neck"

literally a second later and Bratty's throttling him again, then Jess continues to BS by saying he jumped up there to be with her and then you can see Mowgli try and leave and Addie catches on, quickly holding onto him again

And that's the first time I've heard her say no. Usually she giggles when Addie does it. No wonder Addie tests her. Here is a thought Jess, put the phone down and remove the cat from the situation. Then put Addie in time out.

And I also think they stole it. Cats get out, collars are breakable for their safety, they knew it had a microchip. AND I was blocked on her comments and Instagram for sending her a link where there was a missing cat matching his description not far from Modesto. If that cat didn't like Addie they would have actually cared to find its family.

Did that link not have a phone number or email address, or any way to contact them? The fact that she blocked you for that is so infuriating. I'd laugh if the owner found out. They've already adopted Mowgli, right? Is it still possible for the true owner to get their cat back? Knowing Jess she'd definitely decline and use it for clickbait, or keep it hidden completely.

Also, you could tell Addie wasn't listening to what Jess was saying at all because if you look closely her eyes are on the TV behind Jess.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

peylizt192 wrote:Is it normal for kayden to not have lost ANY teeth yet? Or is it a symptom of malnutrition?

Nah lol my family always ate super healthy growing up and I didn’t lose my first tooth until the age of 7 (then they started falling out like crazy lol). I’m sure there are lots of factors that impact it but I wouldn’t worry about that for now.

Unread post by Guest »

SavedBy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:41 pm Why I'm the world would you let your daughter do this to a cate. It's terrible.

Sent from my ANE-LX3 using Tapatalk
the look on addie's face is terrifying.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Gumballerina wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:00 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Did that link not have a phone number or email address, or any way to contact them? The fact that she blocked you for that is so infuriating. I'd laugh if the owner found out. They've already adopted Mowgli, right? Is it still possible for the true owner to get their cat back? Knowing Jess she'd definitely decline and use it for clickbait, or keep it hidden completely.

Also, you could tell Addie wasn't listening to what Jess was saying at all because if you look closely her eyes are on the TV behind Jess.
I sent it to her in an ig message and it was read, then I was blocked soon after. I replied in the comments on the vlogs several times and even under other peoples comments that said that cat was not super skinny and looked young (most cats don't fill out until 3-4) and each time my comment was deleted.

They never adopted him. According to her story the vet was supposed to call the people according to the microchip and she never heard back. A neighbor also had said they thought the cat lived houses down and supposedly Jess & Chris went and knocked on their door but they didn't answer (because people are at home during the day like them and don't have real jobs). Technically they have the cat and have taken it to a vet, etc so I would say that's possession now. But I know in my state dogs are consided property and you can get in trouble for theft for it.

As a pet owner its something that really did bother me because animals can dart out a door or run off chasing something. I can't imagine someone keeping my pet because their kids liked it. That cat was probably nice to Addie because it had been around kids and others even told Jess that. I don't see how she thinks what she did was ok.
randomgerman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by randomgerman »

I wonder if Jess asked Mimi politely if it was OK with her that they‘re just gonna use her shower / bath or if Jess just said „hey Mimi we‘re getting new bathrooms so we‘re gonna use your shower“.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

randomgerman wrote:I wonder if Jess asked Mimi politely if it was OK with her that they‘re just gonna use her shower / bath or if Jess just said „hey Mimi we‘re getting new bathrooms so we‘re gonna use your shower“.

I wonder how Mimi feels about all of the reno Jess has done to her house. She lived with Mimi for so long with her circus. They even made Mimi’s house into a duplex for Jess. I’m assuming it was paid for by Mimi, not Jess.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don't think mimi cares since she's always seemed to enable Jess and support her just popping out kids.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Yep Mimi is the ultimate enabler!!!!
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Didn't the cat have feline aids or something? I thought something was wrong with him that proved the original owners didn't take care of him (or at least didn't take him to the vet) I'm not sticking up for mess I do think she should have done more to find the owners

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MamaTweet wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:58 am Didn't the cat have feline aids or something? I thought something was wrong with him that proved the original owners didn't take care of him (or at least didn't take him to the vet) I'm not sticking up for mess I do think she should have done more to find the owners

It was respiratory which could have just been from getting outside. And I also think that story could be made up as well because she said the vet wouldn't treat it since it wasn't her cat. If Jess is a paying client willing to pay for a "stray" and its in the animals best interest to have meds they would give them.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

All I'm saying about the cat is Jess exact words were about how Addie loved it, wanted it and it was gentle with her. Wish tells me she knew day 1 she was keeping it.

If she had nothing to hide and was/is telling the truth then why delete and block. I wasn't the only one around that time having my comments deleted and others saw the lost pet thing as well. I wasn't a member here then and can't prove it but that is when I really started to see Jess for who she truly was. And I had watched her previously for a few years.

There were several explanations from me and others trying to give the benefit of the rightful owners. For example her talking about him not having a collar but any cat collar should be a breakaway collar. Her saying he was skinny, when he looked like he was in that awkward not a kitten not yet a cat stage. I have tall and slim cats. Look at the Russian blue breed (which I think that's what he may be).
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

The camera stuff in this newest video irks the SHIT out of me lol mainly because I am a photographer. And Jess is NOT. Does her being sponsored by Canon mean they gave her that camera for free? Because that’s a $1300 camera that she has no business having because she sticks it in manual mode, takes awful photos of her kids at terrible angles in terrible lighting, and walks around “wow I would be a photographer if I wasn’t a YouTuber! Hehe!”

Rant over

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:The camera stuff in this newest video irks the SHIT out of me lol mainly because I am a photographer. And Jess is NOT. Does her being sponsored by Canon mean they gave her that camera for free? Because that’s a $1300 camera that she has no business having because she sticks it in manual mode, takes awful photos of her kids at terrible angles in terrible lighting, and walks around “wow I would be a photographer if I wasn’t a YouTuber! Hehe!”

Rant over Image

EVERY Youtuber wants to be a photographer lmao. They think only because they make thousands by recording their boring ass life that they’re good enough to be a photographer only cuz they have the equipment

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Girl, proofreading is key.
So freaking annoying in this video. All of them were. I couldn't finish it. Image

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I only ever did a photography class in school, have never done Photoshop or even had to. Does that make me a photographer? Lol!
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

strikeaposie wrote:
TeachIT wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:34 pm
thewordalive wrote:Weird question, is there anything bad about going to bed in jeans? Growing up I was told we're never allowed to sleep in jeans because it's bad. I mentioned that to someone and they thought I was crazy. Image

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
It’s just so uncomfortable IMO

I think it’s gross. Outdoor clothes on beds is just disgusting to me. Bringing all that dirt into your sleeping space. :barf:
Yes me too, it disgusts me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Omg I meant to write she sticks it in AUTO mode, not manual, lmao.

Girl got me all fired up, making mistakes

Return to “JesssFam”