T.Beaston: No mask, flat ass, and keeping kids out of class. | Part 17

classysnarky
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: No mask, flat ass, and keeping kids out of class. | Part 17

Unread post by classysnarky »

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:57 pm
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:39 pm I think that hospital photo is a cover up. Yes, those are bed liners and they’re not supposed to go in her underwear. Even if they’re panty liners, they’re not supposed to be that high. If she’s posing with them that high, I’m assuming she had a c section and is trying to hide it. Why? Idk. Maybe because it’s anticlimactic and boring compared to other recent YouTube moms’ deliveries lately.
I personally think the baby was breach/low fluids and they scheduled the c section. If it’s a c section, we’ll see in her bikini pic that she will surely show in 9 months or so.

I still feel like this could be a possibility. She said in her stories however that during the birth vlog there was a lot of cursing they were editing out yet that could be before. She also said they’re going home tomorrow and usually csections are kept a few days later. However maybe they aren’t doing that right now with covid? So many questions hahahaha
I had a c section on a Wednesday at 1:30pm and was discharged Friday by 3pm. Easy peasy. However I think if Tiff did have a c section she’d totally be talking about it nonstop. It would make her delivery much different than all the other YT moms, and people would be there to watch that. Who knows. She’s a liar and heavily edited. Can’t believe people have called her real?!
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:47 pm
luxe0780 wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:05 pm
She’s wearing that pad to show how “real” she is. Raw. Not all glammed up like the other YT mums. If she’d had a C section, she could easily cover it up with clothing. And in the photo she looks quite peppy for someone who’s just undergone surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have to agree with this. a cs can be hidden and if she sees it as a failure, there’s no way she would pose so openly. she’s doing this to be raw and real and #thisisrealife gaizzz. it’s an up yours to bri, who has to be perfectly clad in all white, despite giving birth “traumatically” mere hours earlier and probably gushing blood like a hose. i mean who the fuck wears white after birth. even with a cs i wouldn’t have attempted that Image

she had a vag delivery for sure, her clacker could probably push out a house after 4 kids in 5 years. the oversized bed pad is just her poor attempt at trying to be relatable.
Just for the record you still bleed heavily out of your vag after a c section, need to wear depends, etc. just like a vaginal birth, so yea white after any birth is dumb as shit and omg “clacker” I’ve never heard that before I’m dying Image

yep i had two cs and definitely bled for the 5-6 weeks. maybe not as heavy as a vaginal delivery as i’ve heard you lose a lot of blood when they’re cutting you open so a lot goes out that way, but for sure, definitely still using maternity pads etc.

haha clacker is a pretty derogatory aussie term for vagina. i wouldn’t use it in my daily life but on here, anything goes haha. and really, tiffani’s trashy vag is only worthy of the nastiest names hahah. she’s definitely got a nasty worn out clacker haha
sunshine616
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sunshine616 »

You ladies had me dying with all the comments. I went to the same practice as she did...key word, went. They botched 4 of my c sections and lied to me about things. I can't believe they agreed to induce her. What a joke. They will deliver c sections a week early and encourage that so you don't get uterine rupture. I did have contractions with my one child and before 39 weeks and the idiot doctor sent me home, that was alarming. If I didn't have to have c sections I would never opt for an induction unless it was absolutely necessary. Tiffani needs to grow some. And who in their right mind would wear as much makeup as she does during labor? Maybe I am plain Jane or maybe I just believe in God given beauty but I barely wear any makeup and I'm older than she is. Also is it just me or does her hair look grey?

I hardly follow her anymore but who wants to bet that PP will be the same disaster it was for her the first time. I really hope for her and her children's sake she stays well but I resent it because I did have severe PPA after our last baby. It was bad. And guess what that practice blew me off. Tiffani seemed to be cured overnight.

One last thing...Tiffani getting low in her kitchen to baby mama and working it with her kids around, trashy. It's like she was doing ritualistic dancing worshipping Baal. Sodom and Gomorrah dancing like that in front of your kids. Ella is going to think that is okay and she is only 2. Sorry but we value purity in our household. Tiffani is so double minded, I would love to see her educating her children about God and stop with the ritualistic highly sexualized dancing around her children.
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

earthwormjoe2 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:11 am Why tf does she have the pads you lay on IN her underwear? I used those with my c sections UNDER my butt when I would lay down. She cannot be serious. That whole picture is staged. Sad

My hospital also gave me these pads to wear after my vaginal delivery. You have so much blood the first few days it’s just easier to wear these especially with all of the other creams/pads/ice packs etc you shove in there lol. However she is pulling it up wayyy to far in the front just to show off that she has a pad on because.... well because she’s a weirdo.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

did you hear him make a comment how much she has been eating before the baby what a piece of shit I hope his dick shrivels up and stops working. i despise her as well but he is the one that causes her eating issues.. why is the baby so purple when they are napping in chri's ig story
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

skippy1931 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:20 am did you hear him make a comment how much she has been eating before the baby what a piece of shit I hope his dick shrivels up and stops working. i despise her as well but he is the one that causes her eating issues.. why is the baby so purple when they are napping in chri's ig story
where does he say this??
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

skippy1931 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:20 am did you hear him make a comment how much she has been eating before the baby what a piece of shit I hope his dick shrivels up and stops working. i despise her as well but he is the one that causes her eating issues.. why is the baby so purple when they are napping in chri's ig story
He did this all the time in front of people. He made comments about his ex’s eating as well... and wouldn’t let one of them wear heels. He’s just as nasty as Tiffani is. Controlling and insecure.
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

earpsmom wrote:I think that hospital photo is a cover up. Yes, those are bed liners and they’re not supposed to go in her underwear. Even if they’re panty liners, they’re not supposed to be that high. If she’s posing with them that high, I’m assuming she had a c section and is trying to hide it. Why? Idk. Maybe because it’s anticlimactic and boring compared to other recent YouTube moms’ deliveries lately.
I personally think the baby was breach/low fluids and they scheduled the c section. If it’s a c section, we’ll see in her bikini pic that she will surely show in 9 months or so.
It could be a possibility and totally something she would do but I don’t think she did. I’ve had 3 csections myself, and in most cases you’re hooked up to an IV even 12-24 hrs after having the baby and it didn’t look like she was. But also, you can’t see the scar in a bathing suit, they cut down so low now in most cases it’s barely noticeable. I guess only time will tell lol!

Lightjf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lightjf »

luxe0780 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:26 am
where does he say this??
He comments on her eating at the 6.30min mark then continues to say he has noticed how much she has been eating lately.
Pamomma8422
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pamomma8422 »

Everli has high bilirubin levels, so they cant go home until Thursday.. I thought this might happen. They were readmitted with Ella for the same reason and I'm sure having the baby early doesn't help. Oh well, its a risk she took.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Pamomma8422 wrote:Everli has high bilirubin levels, so they cant go home until Thursday.. I thought this might happen. They were readmitted with Ella for the same reason and I'm sure having the baby early doesn't help. Oh well, its a risk she took.
Yep, we called this weeks ago. She forces her babies out before they’re ready and then acts surprised when this happens.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

snarkaholic wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:38 am
Pamomma8422 wrote:Everli has high bilirubin levels, so they cant go home until Thursday.. I thought this might happen. They were readmitted with Ella for the same reason and I'm sure having the baby early doesn't help. Oh well, its a risk she took.
Yep, we called this weeks ago. She forces her babies out before they’re ready and then acts surprised when this happens.

She said she’s taking it really hard and don’t tell her things could be worse because it doesn’t help. Ok yeah I’d likely be feeling the same but again this is one of the reasons elective inductions are a foolish and selfish idea BEFORE your due date. The thing is though she doesn’t actually acknowledge that things could be worse. She is very lucky and has absolutely no idea.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

luxe0780 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:21 am
Salamisammich wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:47 pm
luxe0780 wrote:

i have to agree with this. a cs can be hidden and if she sees it as a failure, there’s no way she would pose so openly. she’s doing this to be raw and real and #thisisrealife gaizzz. it’s an up yours to bri, who has to be perfectly clad in all white, despite giving birth “traumatically” mere hours earlier and probably gushing blood like a hose. i mean who the fuck wears white after birth. even with a cs i wouldn’t have attempted that Image

she had a vag delivery for sure, her clacker could probably push out a house after 4 kids in 5 years. the oversized bed pad is just her poor attempt at trying to be relatable.
Just for the record you still bleed heavily out of your vag after a c section, need to wear depends, etc. just like a vaginal birth, so yea white after any birth is dumb as shit and omg “clacker” I’ve never heard that before I’m dying Image

yep i had two cs and definitely bled for the 5-6 weeks. maybe not as heavy as a vaginal delivery as i’ve heard you lose a lot of blood when they’re cutting you open so a lot goes out that way, but for sure, definitely still using maternity pads etc.

haha clacker is a pretty derogatory aussie term for vagina. i wouldn’t use it in my daily life but on here, anything goes haha. and really, tiffani’s trashy vag is only worthy of the nastiest names hahah. she’s definitely got a nasty worn out clacker haha
Lol, no, clacker is slang for the arse (or any derivative thereof) as in: shove it up your clacker. But it worked here and made me laugh 😆
sweetgirl1979
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetgirl1979 »

luxe0780 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:26 am
where does he say this??
if i am not mistking he made the coment one time either on her youtube video or their family Vide. I bet he count how much everone eat in that house
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

T.Beaston: No mask, flat ass, and keeping kids out of class. | Part 17

Unread post by travelmom19 »

Something is up with T.Perfect - I had read all of the posts about everyone thinking she had a C- Section and wondering why they hadn’t gone home already and then her post this morning was that they have to stay another day. Very suspicious.

My babies both were jaundiced and I had a C-section and we were both released within 2 full days. This is going on 3+ days for them. If she is such a champ in the popping out babies in one small push category, her lady-bits should be healed up and ready for Shrimp to impregnate her with paycheck #5 already, no?

T.Liar is gonna get caught in some fibs that she can’t talk herself out of and I’m looking forward to being one of the first to watch that shit-show go down.

Last edited by travelmom19 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Oh noooooo she might not be able to have her perfect family Thanksgiving tomorrow as a family of 6 😭😭😭 maybe she should rub some oils on the baby to cure her
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

What wrong T.perfect? You couldnt waaaait to get in that hospital last week when you were faking your labor practically begging for an induction.

I remember asking you guys weeks ago if you all thought she would be induced because of what happened with Ella (I’m still kind of surprised she pushed for the induction so hard but it’s her, so not really).... and here we are cranking another baby out to fit on her time line and lonnnng hospital stay it is. They’re assholes and I have not one bit of remorse saying that. Selfish bitch just can’t let her body go into labor naturally or heavens forbid wait to be induced until 40weekz. Ohhh hell NO... not T.mememe.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
KLDigs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLDigs »

I’m watching her latest video...throw a bunch of food in a throw away pan, make it look like slop and call it extreme food prep 🙄 anyway... I’m wondering if with all of her obsession with her own hands and holding them a certain way as if to show them off to the viewers....(who the hell holds a spoon like she does) anyway...Do we think when she’s giving the garden gnome a hand job she pauses for dramatic hand effect and does slow mo strokes with her ring finger and pinky held out for him to admire 🧝🏻 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:45 am What wrong T.perfect? You couldnt waaaait to get in that hospital last week when you were faking your labor practically begging for an induction.

I remember asking you guys weeks ago if you all thought she would be induced because of what happened with Ella (I’m still kind of surprised she pushed for the induction so hard but it’s her, so not really).... and here we are cranking another baby out to fit on her time line and lonnnng hospital stay it is. They’re assholes and I have not one bit of remorse saying that. Selfish bitch just can’t let her body go into labor naturally or heavens forbid wait to be induced until 40weekz. Ohhh hell NO... not T.mememe.
I don’t follow along with them on social but is Chris allowed to go home and be a parent or are they making the grandparents stay with their 3 wild children? If she did have to stay until Thursday, 4 days with 3 very young children is a lot on someone who is older. Not that the beastons give a fuck but I’m curious about that and I feel like I already know the answer.
Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

T.Barefoot: symmetrical Princess having jaundice, occasionally talking bout Jesus

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”