This Is How We Bingham: Rad dad and family fads! | Part 6

RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Re: This Is How We Bingham: Rad dad and family fads! | Part 6

Unread post by RogueCity »

Uncle_Deadly wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:51 pm "We love and appreciate our supporters so much that we will make you wait until Monday to see the house your views paid for! Screw you, suckers!"
I always have said this. Her being so grateful is a lost cause on me.
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

RogueCity wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:27 pm
Uncle_Deadly wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:51 pm "We love and appreciate our supporters so much that we will make you wait until Monday to see the house your views paid for! Screw you, suckers!"
There has to be a financial reason for the wait. I am sure they are figuring to get more views/profits for a Monday release somehow. It always boils down to maximizing the payout.
littlemissmuffet123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlemissmuffet123 »

Uncle_Deadly wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:06 pm
RogueCity wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:27 pm

There has to be a financial reason for the wait. I am sure they are figuring to get more views/profits for a Monday release somehow. It always boils down to maximizing the payout.
My guess is that they want to make the video quality as best as they can. They've been hyping this day for almost 2 years now and so they'll be expecting to get a huge number of views, therefore Branden will want a super slick reveal. The better the video, the more views I guess.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

He needs to calm down and learn how to edit WELL. I nearly gagged when he was GUSHING about all the new content they were going to have since it's a new canvas background etc. Do they not realize they are done? They have failed to copy the great home in California they stayed at that made such an impression. If Branden was smart (Long Beach City College boy) then he would get a few days AHEAD and we would never know it and he could sleep properly.
And then to actually think that ANYONE has their alarm set to see the reveal....WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? The only person who has ever moved? To want Dan and Chelle to "video their reaction"?!?! OH MY GAWD. They hired a team to do that. Sorry again for ranting but this is just too too much.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

New thread here: viewtopic.php?t=16755
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Q-Z”