It's R Life: Flashy, Trashy, and Broke

Elon557
Informer
Informer
Discord name: M&M

Re: It's R Life: Flashy, Trashy, and Broke

Unread post by Elon557 »

Gymfan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:51 pm The problem is she’s desperately trying to make money on TikTok (instead of getting a real job if money’s that tight), and she knows nobody’s going to view her stuff unless she has an outlandish & controversial take. She’s probably not evil, just desperately relying on a sad income source.

I see her Youtube comments have been turned off. I wonder how much longer the channel with last; her vlogs have become rather ridiculous- “Hi today is Wednesday! I’ll take you along as I go to the store!” *vlog cuts to the next day* “Hi today is Thursday, I didn’t feel like vlogging yesterday, sorry.”
If you rage bait on tik tok about a child’s suicide, you definitely have some evil in you. Especially for money 🤮
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

Elon557 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:21 am
Gymfan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:51 pm The problem is she’s desperately trying to make money on TikTok (instead of getting a real job if money’s that tight), and she knows nobody’s going to view her stuff unless she has an outlandish & controversial take. She’s probably not evil, just desperately relying on a sad income source.

I see her Youtube comments have been turned off. I wonder how much longer the channel with last; her vlogs have become rather ridiculous- “Hi today is Wednesday! I’ll take you along as I go to the store!” *vlog cuts to the next day* “Hi today is Thursday, I didn’t feel like vlogging yesterday, sorry.”
If you rage bait on tik tok about a child’s suicide, you definitely have some evil in you. Especially for money 🤮
But according to her, EVERYONE else is wrong. She switched off comments on TikTok and YT. I don’t know about IG. She can’t handle the drama she created for herself.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Hey guys, it's time for you to pick a new title! Pick some and vote.. I will give you a few days, and the top voted title will be chosen!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MLK Jr on Kendal: nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity
Redd1981
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Redd1981 »

Lol evie started a fan fix using pictures of her younger thinner self
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What’s fanfix? And can I view it without a profile?
Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Forgot name

Unread post by Boris1234 »

I was looking at Fanfix. It is a way for Evie to make money with her limited education and work experiences. It is G rated version of Only Fans or Patreon. I couldn’t find a way to get in without a profile. Costs a bit for not really knowing what is being shared. A few I looked at required a credit card, which I don’t do. Probably some scam accounts.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

It’s a bit mean for me to say but I’m going to say it anyways.. not only is Evie fat but she is a fat disgusting slob. Her room is absolutely disgusting. I don’t even feel bad saying that considering she is now on tic tok mocking the young girls death just like her mom.

I can’t believe Kendal feeds her family of seven a tray chicken Caesar nachos. They are such a bizarre family
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elon557 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:24 pm It’s a bit mean for me to say but I’m going to say it anyways.. not only is Evie fat but she is a fat disgusting slob. Her room is absolutely disgusting. I don’t even feel bad saying that considering she is now on tic tok mocking the young girls death just like her mom.

I can’t believe Kendal feeds her family of seven a tray chicken Caesar nachos. They are such a bizarre family
Evie has become her mother…. Not in looks but in how she acts and treats others. She’s rude, arrogant, lazy and uneducated. I don’t know why Cruz is still with her knowing the person she is. Kapri will follow. I’m on the fence about B and S and then poor H will go mindlessly through life. Daniel?….needs to grow a pair!
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

Elon557 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:24 pmI can’t believe Kendal feeds her family of seven a tray chicken Caesar nachos. They are such a bizarre family
Seriously. How did that feed even half of them!? And it’s not the first time they’ve basically had chips for dinner. Has Kendal ever cooked a vegetable in her life. If it’s not a silly TikTok crock pot recipe, she aint making it.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gymfan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:12 am
Elon557 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:24 pmI can’t believe Kendal feeds her family of seven a tray chicken Caesar nachos. They are such a bizarre family
Seriously. How did that feed even half of them!? And it’s not the first time they’ve basically had chips for dinner. Has Kendal ever cooked a vegetable in her life. If it’s not a silly TikTok crock pot recipe, she aint making it.
That’s not a meal! One chicken breast for a family of 6. They must be so poor now.
Why didn’t she just make a proper chicken caesar salad for dinner with bread on the side. Why did it have to have chips. With meals like this and the quantity of fast food those people eat their sodium levels must be through the roof!

I would LOVE to see Kendal in a place like we are right now. A tiny Italian village on the coast. Closest supermarket is 5 miles away. Small shop in the village selling fresh fruit and vegetables, pasta, gnocchi, some meat and focaccia. Narrow winding mountain roads to get to the village, steps down to the sea. No fast food. Very little commercialization. Its stunning!
IMG_8088.jpeg
IMG_8145.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Glass Half Full wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:50 am
Gymfan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:12 am

That’s not a meal! One chicken breast for a family of 6. They must be so poor now.
Why didn’t she just make a proper chicken caesar salad for dinner with bread on the side. Why did it have to have chips. With meals like this and the quantity of fast food those people eat their sodium levels must be through the roof!

I would LOVE to see Kendal in a place like we are right now. A tiny Italian village on the coast. Closest supermarket is 5 miles away. Small shop in the village selling fresh fruit and vegetables, pasta, gnocchi, some meat and focaccia. Narrow winding mountain roads to get to the village, steps down to the sea. No fast food. Very little commercialization. Its stunning!IMG_8088.jpegIMG_8145.jpeg
Kendal will not experience that in this life time. The closest travel outside the U.S she will experience is Epcot around the world 😂
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elon557 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:06 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:50 am

I would LOVE to see Kendal in a place like we are right now. A tiny Italian village on the coast. Closest supermarket is 5 miles away. Small shop in the village selling fresh fruit and vegetables, pasta, gnocchi, some meat and focaccia. Narrow winding mountain roads to get to the village, steps down to the sea. No fast food. Very little commercialization. Its stunning!IMG_8088.jpegIMG_8145.jpeg
Kendal will not experience that in this life time. The closest travel outside the U.S she will experience is Epcot around the world 😂
😂 it’s kid of sad. Even within the US there are cool places to visit…and so many diverse activities….but all she knows is Disney and anywhere with a strip of franchises
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

After a dinner of chips, Kendal then makes chocolate chip pancakes for dinner… And she says she makes this for dinner once a week. Those poor kids. And that’s on top of having fast food for lunch nearly every day. Plus Kendal always has them sampling cookies and cakes they don’t even like.

She’s been putting the kids in the title of the vlogs lately to try to increase views. “Kendal the Lifestyle Vlogger” isn’t working out as she had hoped, shocking I know.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ok so it literally says on the raw passion website that the desserts are frozen and often require 45-60 mins to thaw in the fridge.

As for the dinner of pancakes and frozen general tso chicken….kendal is actually THE WORST mother when it comes to caring for her kids health. It’s scary. And why does she not make her own general two chicken. It’s dead simple to make and the batter is best made with cornflour so it’s going to be gluten free anyway. She’s so dumb.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

IMG_6725.png
I saw this on evie’s tik tok. Does it look like Daniel might be back in school again?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah I’d say he’s back training to be an animator or whatever he was trying to learn online in the previous home.
And sorry, but can we just talk about how disrespectful evie is to him. We know he cheated and that’s disgusting etc but he’s still there! Kendal forgave him and wanted him to stay. And now he’s back doing everything he can to ensure Kendal can live her south Florida lifestyle. And where’s his Tesla? If he needs evie’s car?
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

The recent vlog says they are celebrating Daniel’s good news. What do you think it’s? My guess is he got a second (or third) job, or he got into animation school lol. Whatever it is I’m sure it’s not as amazing as they think it is
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

disgruntled_pelican wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:50 am The recent vlog says they are celebrating Daniel’s good news. What do you think it’s? My guess is he got a second (or third) job, or he got into animation school lol. Whatever it is I’m sure it’s not as amazing as they think it is
He probably passed some class he is obviously taking. A 50 year old starting all over again financially for making poor decisions his whole life. First bad decision was choosing Kendal as his wife 🤣
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

In the latest vlogs Kendal has tried to demonstrate her adoring mother and humble adult persona….obviously trying to make up for the furor she caused on TikTok about that grieving mother. But she’s so damn transparent. She’s still the disgusting human she always was. And she fed her kids a baked potato for dinner….just a potato. All her time money and efforts invested in her cheerleading children but yet she cant properly nourish them.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”